The names are out

Remember this is a 5.00 exchange before postage

mail by Aug 4th Please be on time
if something comes up let me know

extras as always are welcome but not necessary

any questions just ask

Please mail priority and DC is recommended

Please post when you send and recieve.

I Realized that I have WAYYYYYYYYYY more animals that most people! And I only signed up 5 of my dogs. :confused3

mommytotwo
07-29-2006, 10:46 AM
How many exchanges do you have signed up?

I have many more pets, but since this was per pet and my kitten and dog joined in on the previous pet exchange, I thought that it would be nice to have a change and added my fishies to this exchange.

My pet exchange is packed and ready to be sent out today. I will post again once it goes out.

mommytotwo
07-29-2006, 02:32 PM
http://www.smilez.org/animals/00546.gif

mommytotwo
07-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Our pet exchange has been mailed http://www.smilez.org/animals/00554.gif

PixieDust32
07-29-2006, 06:18 PM
:thumbsup2

NikiM20
07-29-2006, 06:44 PM
we have a total of 20 pets!!!! The last day we really had some people sign up!! I am going shopping tomorrow (the usual Sunday routine, Church, walmart etc :cool1: ) So I should be able to mail on Mon

AlexWyattMommy
07-29-2006, 08:09 PM
I'm going shopping tomorrow also to get it in the mail Monday.

UrsulasMyHero
07-29-2006, 09:21 PM
I went shopping today and wound up with a few things. Mine will probably go out in Monday's mail. :)

thewishfire
07-29-2006, 11:56 PM
I didn't get the chance to go shopping yet, but I think mine should be out by Tuesday! :cool1:

NikiM20
07-30-2006, 10:47 AM
:dogdance:

NikiM20
07-30-2006, 10:34 PM
All but 1 name has been picked up!! Happy Shopping

mommytotwo
07-30-2006, 11:15 PM
What pets are represented in this exchange?

NikiM20
07-31-2006, 07:50 AM
We have :fish: :cat: :dog:

AlexWyattMommy
07-31-2006, 12:25 PM
Mine are now on their way to new homes. Hope the puppies like what I sent.

NikiM20
07-31-2006, 07:38 PM
Anyone else? Mine are being sent tomorrow hopefully!!! we spent the day out at the local waterpark so by the time we left they were closed.

thewishfire
07-31-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm all done shopping and mine should be sent tomorrow! :dogdance:

NikiM20
08-01-2006, 06:08 PM
I am a BAD hostess...mine still havent been mailed :guilty: Today my grandfathers dog was hit by a car...hes okay but he ran under the house. Now my Grandpa is 70 yrs old so me and DH had to go help him, and then I took him to the vet. His entire right side is bruised but luckily there are no broken bones, or internal bleeding :goodvibes . I am going put them in my car right now!!! Tomorrow I say!! Don't forget Friday is mail by date!!! All names have been picked up

thewishfire
08-01-2006, 06:17 PM
I was super busy (and hot!) at work today and didn't make it to the post office. I should be going tomorrow though! :dogdance: :cat:

mommytotwo
08-01-2006, 06:41 PM
I am a BAD hostess...mine still havent been mailed :guilty: Today my grandfathers dog was hit by a car...hes okay but he ran under the house. Now my Grandpa is 70 yrs old so me and DH had to go help him, and then I took him to the vet. His entire right side is bruised but luckily there are no broken bones, or internal bleeding :goodvibes . I am going put them in my car right now!!! Tomorrow I say!! Don't forget Friday is mail by date!!! All names have been picked up

Hope your grandfathers dog heals properly and gets well soon.
You are not a bad host. For all hosts and participants, they have till the mail by date, so you are doing just fine as an exchange host and a good pet care taker :thumbsup2 .

PixieDust32
08-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Oh no! poor doggie :(

I didn't make it to the post office today either,my kids had open house today and tomorrow but we will send them on Thur.

kbmoo
08-02-2006, 01:50 PM
i'M RUNNING LATE ON THIS EXCHANGE TOO, BUT i GOT MINE MAILED OUT THIS MORNING. IT WAS FUN SHOPPING FOR ANOTHER KIND OF ANIMAL.

NikiM20
08-02-2006, 03:11 PM
My packages were mailed today!!!!! And a big THANK YOU to AlexWyattmommy for Rebs SUPER package!!!!
He got -3 pack of tennis balls (these are his absolute favorites!!!)
-a tennis ball "n" bone (a rope bone with a big tennis ball in the middle)
-3 bags of snacks (bacon, sausage & rawhide)

I also got some tea!!!!

Thanks again!!!!! It is all wonderful!!!

mommytotwo
08-02-2006, 05:13 PM
***Come and join us for our newest exchange-Anything in an Envelope***

UrsulasMyHero
08-02-2006, 07:22 PM
OOPS Mine goes out tomorrow. Sorry, It's just been a busy week. *snugs*

PixieDust32
08-02-2006, 08:27 PM
My Nugget received his exchange today, he was barking at the poor mail lady as usual :sad2:

He received:

:) Can of Pedigree beff
:) Can of pedigree chicken
:) Canine bacon bites
:) Canine carry out snack
:) Ol'roy Dog biscuts
:) Pedigree chicken pouch
:) Pedigree beef/chicken pouch
:) Squeaky alien toy
:) Toy rope

Thank you so much Patsy, Nugget loved everything and he was being mean to tinkerbell and bear, he didn't wanted to share his new toys.

milkabum
08-02-2006, 08:30 PM
This sure looked like a fun exchange! Hope ya'll had fun!

PixieDust32
08-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Tinkerbell received her exchange also, she got...

:) Backyardpet toy, she loved it
:) Party italian sausage flavor snacks
:) barbecue sticks
:) Pig ears
:) bacon stips

Thank you so muc tpo Ann Marie.

mommytotwo
08-02-2006, 09:03 PM
My Nugget received his exchange today, he was barking at the poor mail lady as usual :sad2:

He received:

:) Can of Pedigree beff
:) Can of pedigree chicken
:) Canine bacon bites
:) Canine carry out snack
:) Ol'roy Dog biscuts
:) Pedigree chicken pouch
:) Pedigree beef/chicken pouch
:) Squeaky alien toy
:) Toy rope

Thank you so much Patsy, Nugget loved everything and he was being mean to tinkerbell and bear, he didn't wanted to share his new toys.

Glad to hear that Nugget liked his gifts pluto: .

PixieDust32
08-02-2006, 09:09 PM
He sure did.

Our packages are ready to go tomorrow.

thewishfire
08-03-2006, 12:46 PM
Just wanted to say that my packages have been sent out already! :thumbsup2

NikiM20
08-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Everybody is getting GREAT exchanges!!!! I found out today I was approved to adopt a Great Dane!!! His name is Ozzy and he is 3 yrs old....he is rescue from katrina. He was an owner surrender since they couldnt care for him anymore :sad2: I get him sat and will post pics :cool1:

PixieDust32
08-03-2006, 04:32 PM
OK I send the one from Nugget today to LA. I was packing the other one and realized that I need it something else, so it will go out tomorrow. Thanks.

NikiM20
08-04-2006, 08:07 AM
Today is mail by day and I only need 4 people to confirm mailing!!!!

FairlyOddFairy
08-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Mine went out today and sorry I sent it UPS instead of mail. That way I can send it from work and actuall make sure it gets mailed. :)

mommytotwo
08-04-2006, 01:53 PM
:dog: paw:

UrsulasMyHero
08-04-2006, 05:09 PM
I sent out my package today. Sorry to wait till the last minute. My package will be going to the gulf coast. :) Sent Priority mail.

In other news. I got mine today from Niki and she sent me:

A pretty frame for pictures of Spooky
A Morris The Cat Catnip Pillow
Carrot Mice (Well they LOOK like carrots)
Crinkle Balls
A spotted Kitty Ball With tail and ears (I bought him one too)
and Chicken and Mint treats.

Thanks for the great package. Spookiy is going to love them!

NikiM20
08-04-2006, 05:18 PM
I sent out my package today. Sorry to wait till the last minute. My package will be going to the gulf coast. :) Sent Priority mail.

In other news. I got mine today from Niki and she sent me:

A pretty frame for pictures of Spooky
A Morris The Cat Catnip Pillow
Carrot Mice (Well they LOOK like carrots)
Crinkle Balls
A spotted Kitty Ball With tail and ears (I bought him one too)
and Chicken and Mint treats.

Thanks for the great package. Spookiy is going to love them!

I am glad you liked everything!!!My cat Princess LOVES the crinkle balls...I hear them late at night :lmao:

PixieDust32
08-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh right! Tinkerbell's was picked up today, but it might go out Tomorrow!! Sorry :blush: I'll check my conf# later.

NikiM20
08-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Only 1 left to hear from....I PM'd her, hopefully I hear back soon

Meriweather
08-05-2006, 09:24 AM
Come join us in the MUG exchange :coffee:

kbmoo
08-05-2006, 10:06 AM
I screwed up. The postage scale was off and I got my package back yesteday postage due :crazy2: . It is going out again today. Sorry, it's going to be late!

NikiM20
08-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Harleigh recieved her package today from Nugget (Roxy's dog) she recieved a rope bone,a cow pull toy,icy breath dog treats,gourmet dog food,chunky munchys and munchy bones!!!

Poppy recieved her package from Jasmine (thewishfires dog) she recieved a cute daucshund toy, some all natural treats and a bouncy ball!!!

Thank you both so much!!!! I hope we hear of more arrivals soon!!

mommytotwo
08-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Nothing here for my fishies today.

PixieDust32
08-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Harleigh recieved her package today from Nugget (Roxy's dog) she recieved a rope bone,a cow pull toy,icy breath dog treats,gourmet dog food,chunky munchys and munchy bones!!!

Poppy recieved her package from Jasmine (thewishfires dog) she recieved a cute daucshund toy, some all natural treats and a bouncy ball!!!

Thank you both so much!!!! I hope we hear of more arrivals soon!!

You're welcome from Nugget!

thewishfire
08-05-2006, 10:03 PM

Your welcome, hope she enjoys everything! :goodvibes

PixieDust32
08-05-2006, 11:08 PM
:dogdance: :dogdance:

FairlyOddFairy
08-06-2006, 03:24 PM
I Got mine Yesterday but I don't have internet at home so I am posting today
Zoe Recieved:

A fuzzy squeaky toy-She loves it because she can squeak it by herself!
A cheese filled bone smells yummy...at least she said so!
And a cute box of bacon and cheese treats that are shaped like teddy ghrahms... Thank you so much Salem and Amanda (wishfire)

If I was technical enough to do it I would post a pic of her playing with her new toy. The Sqeaker is a good one!
Thanks again :thanks: :dogdance: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

thewishfire
08-06-2006, 07:53 PM
I Got mine Yesterday but I don't have internet at home so I am posting today
Zoe Recieved:

A fuzzy squeaky toy-She loves it because she can squeak it by herself!
A cheese filled bone smells yummy...at least she said so!
And a cute box of bacon and cheese treats that are shaped like teddy ghrahms... Thank you so much Salem and Amanda (wishfire)

If I was technical enough to do it I would post a pic of her playing with her new toy. The Sqeaker is a good one!
Thanks again :thanks: :dogdance: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You're welcome! I'm glad she likes everything. :teeth:

PixieDust32
08-07-2006, 12:09 AM
:banana:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 40 seconds

:furious:

thewishfire
08-07-2006, 03:39 PM
I came home a bit early from work today and there was a package waiting for me!!

From Niki's dogs Harleigh and Prince, to my dog Jasmine and cat Salem.

Salem got toy mice, a kitty play pal, a catinip bag, a picture frame that says "I love my cat", crinkly balls (she loves these!), and mint and chicken kitty treats (never saw these before).

Jasmine got patriotic tennis balls, Big Bones, a rubber pull toy, a picture frame that says "I love my dog", and People Cracker treats.

Thank you so much, they love everything! I already gave Jasmine a Big Bone and Salem some treats (one wasn't enough for her!). :dogdance: :cat:

NikiM20
08-07-2006, 05:10 PM
I came home a bit early from work today and there was a package waiting for me!!

From Niki's dogs Harleigh and Prince, to my dog Jasmine and cat Salem.

Salem got toy mice, a kitty play pal, a catinip bag, a picture frame that says "I love my cat", crinkly balls (she loves these!), and mint and chicken kitty treats (never saw these before).

Jasmine got patriotic tennis balls, Big Bones, a rubber pull toy, a picture frame that says "I love my dog", and People Cracker treats.

Thank you so much, they love everything! I already gave Jasmine a Big Bone and Salem some treats (one wasn't enough for her!). :dogdance: :cat:
I am so glad you liked everything!!!

NikiM20
08-07-2006, 05:17 PM
I came home to find Prince's package from Ursulasmy hero's cat. He was so excited ...he got 2 madagascar rattles, one with the zebra and one with the penguin, some icy breath treats,4 tiny rattle balls, a tennis ball with a strap, and a denta plus chew bone.

Prince is so small he cant always get to the "squeaker" inside of a toy, but he LOVES toys that rattle.He is dragging the zebra around the house right now!!

Thank you so much Dianna!!! It is PERFECT!!!!

PixieDust32
08-07-2006, 07:42 PM
According to my Conf #, mine arrived today.

UrsulasMyHero
08-07-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm so glad that they arrived, and that the doggy liked the toys! I think it's so cool that he's dragging around the zebra!

NikiM20
08-07-2006, 09:09 PM
According to my Conf #, mine arrived today.
Thank you for letting me know it arrived, however the person you sent to has not responded to my emails about mailing their package , so I dont think they will post what they recieved. If you remember could you post ?

mommytotwo
08-07-2006, 09:11 PM
Nothing here yet.

PixieDust32
08-08-2006, 05:08 AM
Thank you for letting me know it arrived, however the person you sent to has not responded to my emails about mailing their package , so I dont think they will post what they recieved. If you remember could you post ?

:confused3 Oh OK! Maybe she's out of town or something, I'll post just in case.

PixieDust32
08-08-2006, 05:26 AM
Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 0319 2719

Your item was delivered at 1:19 pm on August 07, 2006 in MONTAGUE, NJ 07827.

OK, Tinkerbell made her friend a card and she even put her paw on it :(
She send:

:) Squeaky Orange toy
:) Pig ears
:) Pedigree pouch of food
:) Hamburger and hot dog squeaky toy
:) Bag of snacks

I think that was it.

FairlyOddFairy
08-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Mine is scheduled to be deliverd tomorrow. So hopefully it will be there! :thumbsup2

kbmoo
08-08-2006, 05:26 PM
I recived mine today. The package was alittle damaged, but everything was fine. Gizmo my pekingese dog recieved her package today from Aurora(NikiM20's) dog. She received a fun red pull toy, some canine carry out dog treats, 2 big bones, 3 american flag tennis balls and a cute pewter I love my dog:dogdance: picture frame. We were both thrilled! Thanks so much Niki and Aurora. Sorry my recipient has to wait a few more days because it didn't go out til last Saturday!

PixieDust32
08-08-2006, 10:58 PM
:wizard:

NikiM20
08-09-2006, 08:30 AM
I recived mine today. The package was alittle damaged, but everything was fine. Gizmo my pekingese dog recieved her package today from Aurora(NikiM20's) dog. She received a fun red pull toy, some canine carry out dog treats, 2 big bones, 3 american flag tennis balls and a cute pewter I love my dog:dogdance: picture frame. We were both thrilled! Thanks so much Niki and Aurora. Sorry my recipient has to wait a few more days because it didn't go out til last Saturday!

I am glad you liked it!!!

mommytotwo
08-09-2006, 04:01 PM
:dogdance: :butterfly :snail: :fish: :cat:

NikiM20
08-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Aurora recieved her package today from Rachel (fairly odd fairy)

In it we got a bag of people crackers,a pink blanket, a winnie the pooh rattle blanket, a bow, a pull toy, and a purple frame that had Princess Aurora on it!!
Thank you so much!!!

NikiM20
08-09-2006, 05:01 PM
I show that Alexwyattmommy has not recieved her package and Mommy totwo has not recieved hers...is there anyone else?

AlexWyattMommy
08-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Yup, no doggie or kitty package yet. If they don't come by Friday, I won't be able to post until after I return from the world.

NikiM20
08-09-2006, 07:29 PM
One was mailed a week ago and I mailed another one today due to a nonsender. So you should have them both soon...Sorry about your wait :sad2:

AlexWyattMommy
08-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Thank you for being an elf. I don't mind waiting, it's not like my pets have any idea, :lmao: I'll be sure to post when they arrive or I get home. Thanks again.

FairlyOddFairy
08-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Aurora recieved her package today from Rachel (fairly odd fairy)

In it we got a bag of people crackers,a pink blanket, a winnie the pooh rattle blanket, a bow, a pull toy, and a purple frame that had Princess Aurora on it!!
Thank you so much!!!

I hope she likes everything! I had alot of fun picking it out! :)

mommytotwo
08-10-2006, 05:35 PM
My fishies had recieved their exchange today from Kathy-Kbmoo.
Included were-
*No fishing aquarium ornament
*Small fishing net
*Anemones glow in the dark aquarium ornament
*Winnie the Pooh stickers
*Weekend feeder that feeds aquarium fishes for up to three days
*Finding Nemo block

Thank you very much Kathy. I am going to give the fishies their new toys. :fish: :fish: :fish:

kbmoo
08-10-2006, 07:19 PM
My fishies had recieved their exchange today from Kathy-Kbmoo.
Included were-
*No fishing aquarium ornament
*Small fishing net
*Anemones glow in the dark aquarium ornament
*Winnie the Pooh stickers
*Weekend feeder that feeds aquarium fishes for up to three days
*Finding Nemo block

Thank you very much Kathy. I am going to give the fishies their new toys. :fish: :fish: :fish:
Thanks, hope they like them. I thought weekend feeders would come in handy when you are at the hospital. Sorry you had to wait so long for your package.

mommytotwo
08-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Thanks, hope they like them. I thought weekend feeders would come in handy when you are at the hospital. Sorry you had to wait so long for your package.

No problem on the wait.
I will check on the weekend feeders and if my husband is to lazy to feed the fishies while I am in the hospital, we will use them :rotfl: .
Thank you.

PixieDust32
08-10-2006, 10:55 PM
:cool1:

AlexWyattMommy
08-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Niki, We received our Doggie Bag -er- box today.
Missy is now the proud owner of
squeak bone
squeak fish
ball'n'rope toy
tennis ball with strap
Snausages
Old Roy Gourmet pouch

my boys have already scapped up the Cars lollipops
and I'm keeping my eye on the Sharpie mini

Thank you so much for the great box. Going see which toy Missy wants first.

NikiM20
08-11-2006, 07:50 PM
Niki, We received our Doggie Bag -er- box today.
Missy is now the proud owner of
squeak bone
squeak fish
ball'n'rope toy
tennis ball with strap
Snausages
Old Roy Gourmet pouch

my boys have already scapped up the Cars lollipops
and I'm keeping my eye on the Sharpie mini

Thank you so much for the great box. Going see which toy Missy wants first.
Glad you liked it....The cat package was mailed aug 2....i got delivery confirmation on it and it shows nothing....if you dont get it by Mon i will put a tracer on it :confused3

PixieDust32
08-11-2006, 11:06 PM
:wizard:

AlexWyattMommy
08-22-2006, 10:07 AM
Niki,
I found out what happened to the other packaged you mailed. The picture frame was smashed and the post office repacked it all in another envelope and didn't put the DC back on it. The tug-of-war toy, tennis balls and snacks are in fine shape. The picture frame has no glass, but I'm sure it is still totally usable. It is too cute to not use. Thank you so much for sending this one and the replacement for it.
The kitty's package never came, but since I have two doggie boxes now I'm not complaining. :) The cats will never know ;)
Thanks again!!!

NikiM20
08-23-2006, 06:14 PM
CLOSED!!! Everyone recieved