PDA

View Full Version : Disney Live! Mickey's Magic Show

Diana905
07-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Hello, this is my first post but I've been reading the boards for about a month now and I can't believe how much I've learned about Disney. This is really addictive though - I'm pretty much convinced to buy DVC, have subscribed to DING and almost have my DH convinced that we should take two trips to WDW in 2007 - our first trip ever was Feb 2006. I'm looking forward to finding out more about Disney.

American Express is offering front of the line tickets for Disney Live! Mickey's Magic Show at the Hummingbird Centre in Toronto Oct 19 - 22nd.

I tried to post link to Amex FOL webpage but since I'm new I can't - just google "american express front of the line" to get the link.

I ordered my tickets today for the 10:30 a.m. show on Oct 20th. :cool1: =======================================

Scratch42
07-28-2006, 05:49 AM
WELCOME to the Canadian Boards!

thanks for the info! Wish we could go see the show but unfortunately we will be cruising and at WDW at the time! :lmao: :lmao:

j

BitsnBearsMom
07-28-2006, 06:58 AM
Welcome to the Dis.

Wish I could go see the show too but I'll be WITH Mickey :lmao:

madonna31
07-28-2006, 10:49 AM
Wish I could go see the show too but I'll be WITH Mickey

*gasp* how can you be WITH Mickey when he's going to be *here* for a magic show? :teeth: