PDA

View Full Version : Galleon Complete Ships - Cheap

Goofy_Bob
07-26-2006, 07:25 PM
I have several complete Galleon Ships available for trade. These ships are each seven pieces including the L/R Front, L/R Back, 2 Sides and 1 Mast. I am not hiding anything - These are available to anyone who can complete all three levels of the Pirates of the Carribean Path to Riches game currently available via the VMK main page.

Some people can not beat the game but still want the ship. I am offering the ship in whole quite cheaply I think. I offer to trade them a full ship for any of the following:

A) 5 Typhoon Lagoon Blue or Yellow Crates (any combo of 5). The blue are available for the rest of July by winning Ghosts or getting to Level five of Fireworks. The Yellow are available for purchase at Shrunken Ned's Shop within VMK for 500 credits each.

B) 1 Red Madame Leota Table, 1 Green Madame Leota Table, and 1 Purple Madame Leota Table. All three items are common and currently available for purchase at the Golden Horseshoe Merchantile within VMK for a combine total of 1400 credits. I would want one of each for the Galleon.

C) River pieces especially Left Turns and porters that equal about 2000 credits.

D) Any other reasonable or similar offer may be considered.

To trade - let me know which you offer A, B, C, or D (and describe your other). Then we'll make arrangements to meet in VMK. There are a limited number, while supplies last.

Thanks for your consideration,
Goofy_Bob

Note: After a recent trade for side pieces I have several extra bow, port, and mast pieces available. You need any of those? Make an offer!

Lilley
07-26-2006, 07:31 PM
I can offer the blue crates.

Goofy_Bob
07-26-2006, 08:16 PM
I can offer the blue crates.

I'm on vmk now in room called Goofy's Sparrow Hat Offer, come on by.

aensming
07-26-2006, 08:31 PM
I'll do the tables... for 1 ship

Dagny
07-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi, I can trade 4 blue typhoon Lagoon Crates, thanks.

Goofy_Bob
07-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Wow those went fast! Sorry folks. I am all out. Will have to get more codes tonight and will reopen offer later.

Lilley
07-26-2006, 08:59 PM
Thanks Bob!

Tokey
07-26-2006, 09:31 PM
Wow those went fast! Sorry folks. I am all out. Will have to get more codes tonight and will reopen offer later.

If you are going to reopen, i'm interested in a ship too.
I only have two bubbling cauldrons but I can add a blue crate.

Goofy_Bob
07-26-2006, 11:21 PM
If you are going to reopen, i'm interested in a ship too.
I only have two bubbling cauldrons but I can add a blue crate.

I'll do the tables... for 1 ship

Hi, I can trade 4 blue typhoon Lagoon Crates, thanks.

I accept these three offers at previous prices and if your VMK title is different please pm it to me what it is.

To everyone else I have raised my rates a little. I don't need anymore bubbling cauldrons, but need more crates. You can find me in VMK at Goofy's Trading Emporium. Please ask before trade and identify yourself.

I am open at this time with the above three reserved ships and more as supplies last.

Goofy_Bob

Jackoman
07-26-2006, 11:29 PM
I can give tables. :)

darkacre
07-27-2006, 01:47 AM
That's a fair trade. I, too, have a few of the galleon ships. If you run out, Bob, I'll take some of the trades that you can't fill....

Goofy_Bob
07-27-2006, 11:50 AM
I'll be in and out of VMK today and after the Quest will be hanging around in Goofy's Trading Emporium. If you find me there please ask before trade and identify yourself. I have a couple-three ships available today.

Darkacre says he has some Galleons as well at the listed prices. So if you find him please feel welcome to trade with him also. :)

Goofy_Bob
07-27-2006, 06:48 PM
I am logging on to VMK now, will be on for about 30 minutes in Goofy's Trading Emporium. I have two Galleons up for grabs.

caribbound
07-27-2006, 06:56 PM
I will trade tables or a crate and two tables to whomever. I can go on briefly, otherwise not until about 6pm vmk time. Or I can do something else if you just tell me what to buy since I haven't bought it yet. :) So much better than two hours trying to get past level three!

mom2cookies
07-27-2006, 10:14 PM
i can do the blue crates. I would like to get a complete ship if anyone has any available. Thanks. :)

Goofy_Bob
07-31-2006, 05:59 PM
i can do the blue crates. I would like to get a complete ship if anyone has any available. Thanks. :)

Sorry for not replying sooner. I was out of town for most of the weekend. I am in VMK now in Goofy's Trading Bazaar. I'll be in and out of there all day today.

I have a few Galleons to trade. Anyone feel free to come on by. I prefer the blue crates, but will take anything listed in the first message above.

G_B

Goofy_Bob
08-02-2006, 02:39 PM
I am in VMK now, in Goofy's Trading Bazaar. I have a few Galleons up for trade.

Goofy_Bob
08-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Hi All! I am in VMK now, in Goofy's Trading Bazaar. I have a few Galleons up for trade.

StitchfansJr
08-05-2006, 06:31 PM
I can offer the Crystal Ball.

Empare
08-05-2006, 06:43 PM
I can also offer the crystal ball. So I chose option C! :thumbsup2

Goofy_Bob
08-05-2006, 06:52 PM
I can offer the Crystal Ball.
Come on in

Goofy_Bob
08-05-2006, 06:55 PM

I'm in my room, come on by

Goofy_Bob
08-05-2006, 07:49 PM

Thanks for the Trade Empare! Enjoy the ship. :)

Goofy_Bob
08-08-2006, 09:56 PM
I have several complete Galleon Ships available for trade. These ships are each seven pieces including the L/R Front, L/R Back, 2 Sides and 1 Mast. I am not hiding anything - These are available to anyone who can complete all three levels of the Pirates of the Carribean Path to Riches game currently available via the VMK main page.

Some people can not beat the game but still want the ship. I am offering the ship in whole quite cheaply I think. I offer to trade them a full ship for any of the following:

A) 5 Typhoon Lagoon Blue or Yellow Crates (any combo of 5). The blue are available for the rest of July by winning Ghosts or getting to Level five of Fireworks. The Yellow are available for purchase at Shrunken Ned's Shop within VMK for 500 credits each. Note: A single Green Crate gets you a full Galleon and more!

B) 1 Red Madame Leota Table, 1 Green Madame Leota Table, and 1 Purple Madame Leota Table. All three items are common and currently available for purchase at the Golden Horseshoe Merchantile within VMK for a combine total of 1400 credits. I would want one of each for the Galleon.

C) River pieces especially Left Turns and porters that equal about 2000 credits.

D) Any other reasonable or similar offer may be considered.

I will not trade just parts of the ship. One Complete Galleon per trade.

To trade - let me know which you offer A, B, C, or D (and describe your other). Then we'll make arrangements to meet in VMK. There are a limited number, while supplies last.

Thanks for your consideration,
Goofy_Bob

The shop is open - come on by Goofy's Trading Bazaar.

G_B

Goofy_Bob
08-13-2006, 01:30 AM
Bumpity Bump.

Goofy_Bob
08-14-2006, 09:17 AM
B u m p.

Goofy_Bob
08-14-2006, 07:44 PM
DarthJordan was another satisfied customer. Who will be next?

Goofy_Bob
08-15-2006, 02:42 PM
I would take offers other than those listed in first post. Will trade a full ship for:

1000 credits via a Quest Machine
1500-2000 credits worth of buyables
or any one retired, quest or in-park item

Pretty much will take any reasonable offers. I really enjoy playing the pirate game and have several galleons on me at any one time.

Also note, after a recent trade for side pieces I have several extra bow, port, and mast pieces available. You need any of those? Make an offer!

Goofy_Bob
08-16-2006, 10:48 PM
I would take offers other than those listed in first post. Will trade a full ship for:

1000 credits via a Quest Machine
1500-2000 credits worth of buyables
or any one retired, quest or in-park item

Pretty much will take any reasonable offers. I really enjoy playing the pirate game and have several galleons on me at any one time.

Also note, after a recent trade for side pieces I have several extra bow, port, and mast pieces available. You need any of those? Make an offer!

I'll be in Goofy's Trading Bazaar for at least 20 minutes starting at 9pm VMK time. Stop on by and get your Ship!

samring56
08-17-2006, 08:02 AM
i offer 8 palm tops and 8 palm bottoms for 1 galleon

Goofy_Bob
08-17-2006, 12:08 PM
i offer 8 palm tops and 8 palm bottoms for 1 galleon

Deal. I'll be in Goofy's Trading Bazaar for at least 20 minutes starting at 9pm VMK time tonight. Stop on by and get your Ship!

punkskateboarder
08-17-2006, 10:50 PM
illl give you 3 left and 3 right slide peaces for a full ship

Goofy_Bob
08-18-2006, 12:09 AM
illl give you 3 left and 3 right slide peaces for a full ship

I'd rather have 3 left and right river pieces. If you can get those that would do. If not, bring these by and we can deal. I'm in my room (Goofy's Trading Bazaar) now.

Goofy_Bob
08-18-2006, 08:02 PM
VMK has made it so that Galleons (among other things, like Sparrow Costumes) can no longer be traded in game.

It would be possible, I suppose, trade items for codes, but it's probably too much work/risk for all involved. If you can't beat the game and really want the ship, let me know. I'm sure we can arrange something.

Otherwise, thank you all for your trades, but until further notice I won't be trading Galleons any more. :confused3