PDA

View Full Version : OT - Crock Pot Liners?

Wazzo
07-25-2006, 05:03 PM
Has anyone been able to find the Reynold's Slow Cooker Liners in Canada? (Or another brand of Crock Pot liners??) I've seen them on US ads, but I can't find them here yet...

Thanks!

BitsnBearsMom
07-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Didn't know they made such a thing :confused3

I find with my newer crock pot I don't have that much of a problem with food sticking - I lightly spray it with pam and my dishwasher has a great scrub cycle.... it's called dh :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

cabmom
07-25-2006, 05:37 PM
When we shopped in the Walmart on Hwy 27 in May my friends bought every last one they had. So I don't think they are available in Canada yet!

Marilynn

Wazzo
07-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Thanks! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing them!

I remember it took a while for the Glad Press N' Seal to come out here, so I will wait patiently! :teeth:

sammi
07-25-2006, 10:07 PM
Not here yet! But we've been buying them when we cross over to the US and I love them! :thumbsup2

mbb
07-28-2006, 08:15 PM
When we shopped in the Walmart on Hwy 27 in May my friends bought every last one they had. So I don't think they are available in Canada yet!

Marilynn

AHA!!

I knew it must have been someone from Canada that bought them all!!
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

We looked for them everywhere in February, and every store, "no sorry, we're sold out"

Well, okay, you were there in May, but still..
;);)

Ugh. I hate cleaning the crockpot. I never thought of the Pam option :scratchin: You must have one of the ones that the stoneware liner comes right out, BBMom:)

Think I'll put a new crockpot on my Christmas list! LOL!!

:sunny: