PDA

View Full Version : Fav Family Activities?

seashells
07-24-2006, 11:06 AM
Well the kids (DD10 & DS6) have picked their fav individual activites and I have a few adult picked out for myself, but Im undecided on the family activites.

Any advice on whats fun for the family?

Thanks

allears
07-24-2006, 11:13 AM
My kids have love shuffle board, ping pong, pool time and the family game shows.

DWeaver
07-24-2006, 02:08 PM
The Mickey 200 was a fun activity that we did as a family. My DS(7) had a blast designing the potato/carrot race car and then watching them race! DH and I did the carving, but DS did the assembly. Also the Mickey Pool, the family game shows, shore excursions, Castaway Cay and the towel folding class were some of the fun things that we all did together as a family. Have fun on your cruise! :thumbsup2

Stepht5
07-24-2006, 02:19 PM
8ds and I had fun doing the kite making and the animation drawing.

MBFergie
07-24-2006, 02:31 PM
We enjoyed the "How well do you know your family game" in Diversions on Thursday (sea) Eastern

disneyfanforever
07-24-2006, 03:30 PM
My oldest DS and I won Mickey Mania the first night and he said that was his favorite family activity. I have to admit it was one of the highlights of my trip as well. We also had a good time in the paper airplane making contest.

cristit14
07-24-2006, 04:59 PM
The family spy party was a lot of fun. We also enjoyed playing shuffleboard (the kids even got to play with Donald Duck one day)

DiznNut
07-24-2006, 08:53 PM
My family had the most fun being together at dinner each evening. During the day we had various activities, some were togther, like exploring Nassau and snorkeling at Castaway Cay, but dinner brought us all back together to share our adventures. Just like at home, we eat together each night and share our day with each other, we did this on the cruise too. Then we told the children 12 & 8, that as a family we would dine and go to the nightly show. After the show, they were allowed to go to the children's programs again, while dad and I went to the adult clubs, I mean programs HAHA! :thumbsup2

allears
07-24-2006, 08:55 PM
We've also found the dinners to be among our favorite activities and memories. Our kids very much look forward to each dinner together as we enjoy the different experiences as a family.

seashells
07-24-2006, 09:04 PM
I am going to try and schedule dinner as a family every night except formal & semi as I have promised my daughter that those nights could be ladies (me & her)only. I dont think my DS6 will give two hoots about being left out on those 2 nights!