View Full Version : Verandah
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the navigators verandah and the verandah? Thank you.
07-24-2006, 09:10 AM
There are basically 3 types of verandahs. Both the Cat 5 and Cat 6 come in either a regular plexiglass verandah (about 90% of them have this) or a solid metal verandah (the other 10% or so have this). The sold verandahs are on the back or aft of the ship.
The 3rd type is the Cat 7 navigator verandah. It not only had an eclosed metal bottom, but also a metal encloser on the top with a large porthole cut out of it (open to the air). It is round on the Magic and larger and oval on the Wonder. The navigator verandah also has a padded bench and one chair while the other verandahs have two chairs.
Pictures of all can be see in the virtual stateroom tour. Click the link below
Virtual Stateroom Tour (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1025732&page=1&pp=15)
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.