Remember this is a 5.00 exchange before postage

must include at least one pair of socks and one keycahin
but more are fine

mail by July 31 Please be on time
if something comes up let me know

extras as always are welcome but not necessary

any questions just ask

Please mail priority and DC is recommended

now to go do the names.....................

kaylajr
07-24-2006, 02:03 AM
all the names are out ( I think)

if i missed you let me know

PixieDust32
07-24-2006, 02:48 AM
Got our names, thanks.

Good Ol Gal
07-24-2006, 06:23 AM
Got my name :thumbsup2

Meriweather
07-24-2006, 08:22 AM
Thanks Kayla.....all ready to go. I will mail tomorrow, but will post when I actually do ;)

kbmoo
07-24-2006, 10:30 AM
I am very impressed with myself. Got my name this morning and went to the post office this morning. The package is on it's way! This was a fun and easy exchange.

kimmikayb
07-24-2006, 10:36 AM
Got my name, shopping tonight!

debbi801
07-24-2006, 01:08 PM
My stuff is bought and packed. Off to the post office tomorrow. Will update once it is sent. :cool1:

ADisneygirl
07-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Got my name and I'm almost ready to send!

Maureenmouse
07-24-2006, 04:19 PM
I sent mine about an hour ago. I didn't remember to send priority ( sorry, I'm still new at this), but it should stiull be there within 3 to 5 days. I did mail with delivery confirmation.

PixieDust32
07-24-2006, 04:59 PM
We send ours a couple hours ago. popcorn::

Nite0wl71
07-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Mine went out today :cheer2: after waiting an hour and a half in line :sad2:

TheDisneyBunch
07-25-2006, 02:53 AM
Mine is all packed up and ready to go. I will hopefully be able to get hubby to drop it off at the PO on his way to work tomorrow for me. I am avoiding the heat at the moment. ;) hope she will enjoy it! :banana:

kaylajr
07-25-2006, 05:45 AM
all but one name are picked up :cheer2:
and i knew she would get hers late

shes in WDW

mickeyfan2
07-25-2006, 06:07 AM
Got my socks but not the keychain yet. Need to keep looking for one I like.

Good Ol Gal
07-25-2006, 07:32 AM
Got my socks but not the keychain yet. Need to keep looking for one I like.
I got my keychain, but not my socks yet :rotfl:

NikiM20
07-25-2006, 07:37 AM
I have mine all boxed up and ready to go......i will TRY to mail them today. They are replacing my inside air unit so I dont know when they are leaving

mickeyfan2
07-25-2006, 08:08 AM
I got my keychain, but not my socks yet :rotfl:
I'll trade you my socks for your keychain. :teeth:

The worst part is I had cute keychains that I got form our last WDW trip. I used both of them in my last two exhanges before this one was announced. Now to keep searching.

Meriweather
07-25-2006, 08:22 AM
I am headed to the PO today, will post back when my package is on its way.

kimmikayb
07-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Ok, my package is out. Priority/DC. I have to say, I had a hard time getting the socks in my box. Everyone in my family wanted them. I was not happy with my selection of keychains. It was difficult to find anything I really liked. I think I may have gone overboard with the socks tho, :rotfl:

I do know while I'm on my trip this Sept, I'll stock up on Disney stuff for future exchanges.

Oh and I was HIGHLY disappointed in the Disney Store. So much I'm not sure if I'll go back. It sure has changed a lot and to me, not for the better.

This was fun exchange.

ETA: Strike this post....I asked my DH for the DC slip today since it would be about time to check it and opps "sorry honey, I forgot to send it". He is at the post office right this minute. So sending out today instead of what? Tuesday?

kaylajr
07-25-2006, 11:24 AM
shopping done

just packing and mailing on Thurs

Good Ol Gal
07-25-2006, 01:02 PM
I got my socks. Now I just need to get is packed and shipped.

The mail has come today, so I'll get it all done and out tomorrow.

I love that I can do Priority right from my desktop ::yes::

debbi801
07-25-2006, 01:51 PM
:cool1: :banana: Mine package was shipped today!! :banana: :cool1:

ryka
07-25-2006, 02:38 PM
I finished shopping and will be mailing tomorrow. I actually found socks that came with keychains. I was so excited and was making a big deal about them that people were staring at me.

Meriweather
07-25-2006, 03:05 PM
My package is on its way....priority/DC. Should arrive in 2-3 days :)
Fun, fun ::yes::

mickeyfan2
07-25-2006, 03:13 PM
My package is on its way....priority/DC. Should arrive in 2-3 days :)
Fun, fun ::yes::
Right. Thats what they told me on the 14th and it is still MIA. :rotfl:

UrsulasMyHero
07-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Sent mine regular First class mail, with delivery Confirmation. They're going ot new england, so 3-4 days? I hope my pal likes the package!

Good Ol Gal
07-25-2006, 05:14 PM
I finished shopping and will be mailing tomorrow. I actually found socks that came with keychains. I was so excited and was making a big deal about them that people were staring at me.
:lmao: :lmao:

NikiM20
07-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Me and karas were mailed today priority with DC :cool1:

Meriweather
07-25-2006, 06:12 PM
Right. Thats what they told me on the 14th and it is still MIA. :rotfl:

Well, let's hope that doesn't happen to all the new packages going out.

ADisneygirl
07-25-2006, 10:33 PM
Ok, my package is out. Priority/DC. I have to say, I had a hard time getting the socks in my box. Everyone in my family wanted them. I was not happy with my selection of keychains. It was difficult to find anything I really liked. I think I may have gone overboard with the socks tho, :rotfl:

I do know while I'm on my trip this Sept, I'll stock up on Disney stuff for future exchanges.

Oh and I was HIGHLY disappointed in the Disney Store. So much I'm not sure if I'll go back. It sure has changed a lot and to me, not for the better.

This was fun exchange.

I have to agree about the Disney store in my mall too. That place has changed a lot and not for the better in my opinion. Now the store is mainly stuffed animals, cheap toys and some toddler clothes. No more
adult clothes, trinkets, keychains, antenna balls, -- nothing! Even the wall of mugs is gone! They used to have all kinds of character mugs and travel mugs but they are gone. They had one counter of clearance stuff and on it were some toys. I was sad when I visited this past weekend.

PixieDust32
07-25-2006, 10:52 PM
I know, toys toys and more toys.

kaylajr
07-26-2006, 01:47 AM
:cool1:

scrappinmom
07-26-2006, 08:48 AM
Got my socks & one of the keychains...need to find another one I like ....going to the mall today since it's raining!

Carrie - I didn't know THAT wait at the PO was to mail the sock exchange... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (sorry!)

ryka
07-26-2006, 09:56 AM
I just mailed mine out with DC. Should be there in 2 days.

Good Ol Gal
07-26-2006, 10:35 AM
printed my label, now just waiting for Mr. Postman to come and get it :teeth:

snowwhitesmom
07-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Mine went out today - priority with D/C! :banana:

Good Ol Gal
07-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Mr. Postman came and picked up my package. It's not going too far so hopefully it will be there by Fri :woohoo:

Nite0wl71
07-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Got my socks & one of the keychains...need to find another one I like ....going to the mall today since it's raining!

Carrie - I didn't know THAT wait at the PO was to mail the sock exchange... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (sorry!)
That's the only reason I ever go to the Post Office is to mail exchanges :rotfl:

PixieDust32
07-26-2006, 11:10 PM

Your item was delivered at 10:17 am on July 26, 2006 in ...............................

Your item was delivered at 9:50 am on July 26, 2006 ...............................

We attempted to deliver your item at 1:48 pm on July 26, 2006 in ................... and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

:smooth:

kaylajr
07-27-2006, 01:27 AM
that is good news Roxy

we should have some Received reports soon

mine are going in the mail today :teeth:

Nite0wl71
07-27-2006, 06:40 AM
Mine should have been there yesterday, when I checked the DC it still says accepted at my post office. I hope they sent them because that was the day it was a mess at the post office :furious:

Good Ol Gal
07-27-2006, 08:24 AM
wow! we're getting some delivered already :woohoo:

I'm hoping mine will be there tomorrow.

mickeyfan2
07-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Mine should have been there yesterday, when I checked the DC it still says accepted at my post office. I hope they sent them because that was the day it was a mess at the post office :furious:
I have another exchange that still says this. It was sent two weeks ago and it has not arrived. I hope you have better luck than I did.

ryka
07-27-2006, 12:25 PM
I got mine today. It is from Nancy ( meriweather)
I got:
a multi- size ring holder in the shape of a foot
Playing cards ( I say they are bees my kids say a black and yellow lady bug. They claimed them already)
A disneyland resort pen
orange tic tacs
a pencil from Monterey bay Aquarium
a nemo keychain ( I love this)
a honeywell keychain
disney's california Adventure keychain
total phase flashlight keychain
a huckleberry lollipop
woodland park zoo keychain ( I love this one too)
Minnie Mouse socks
Winnie the pooh socks ( he's one of my favorites)
Christmas tree socks
smiley face socks
green and yellow fuzzy socks that say think spring ( these are my favorite pair)
ok this next one puzzles me since I have never been to Disney world yet so I am sure I am missing it but it's a napkin with 33 on it. :confused3
I love the paper you sent the note on. It's so cute

And my absolute favorite thing was a pin in green that says my name and DIS on it. I will be wearing this when we go next month.I'm so excited and happy.Thanks Nancy so much

Meriweather
07-27-2006, 01:08 PM
:bounce: Glad it arrived ryka.
it was so fun to put together.
The napkin is from the exclusive Club 33 in Disneyland. I was lucky enough to go a couple years ago and smuggled a bunch of napkins out :rotfl:
Enjoy it all :)
I have the soft spring socks too....so cozy ::yes::

kimmikayb
07-27-2006, 01:53 PM
I have another exchange that still says this. It was sent two weeks ago and it has not arrived. I hope you have better luck than I did.

Hmmmm....I wonder who you could have sent to in the other exchange? Was it someone who was too STUPID to put the correct zip code and instead put her work zip code down? What an idiot that girl is :rotfl2:

Meriweather
07-27-2006, 03:08 PM
Hmmmm....I wonder who you could have sent to in the other exchange? Was it someone who was too STUPID to put the correct zip code and instead put her work zip code down? What an idiot that girl is :rotfl2:

:rotfl: Hope it does find its way to you.

scrappinmom
07-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Hi all I received mine yesterday! Thanks Ilse!!! I got 3 great pairs of socks (one Pooh bear) and 2 cute keychains AND 2 packs of gum! My favorite floavor of extra (green apple) and pop rocks gum...My lovely daughters have already taken the pop rocks gum, the bee keychain and the pooh socks!!! :rotfl:

Mine also went postal today :)

PixieDust32
07-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Hi all I received mine yesterday! Thanks Ilse!!! I got 3 great pairs of socks (one Pooh bear) and 2 cute keychains AND 2 packs of gum! My favorite floavor of extra (green apple) and pop rocks gum...My lovely daughters have already taken the pop rocks gum, the bee keychain and the pooh socks!!! :rotfl:

Mine also went postal today :)

You're so welcome. Glad you liked them.

I know, my kids always take the candy.

Nite0wl71
07-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Well one was delivered today :cheer2: but the other one still says it is being accepted.

What did the PO say about it?

kaylajr
07-27-2006, 05:15 PM
My PO says I have a package

I will pick it up on my way to work in the AM

Nite0wl71
07-27-2006, 05:27 PM
My PO says I have a package

I will pick it up on my way to work in the AM
:teeth:

mickeyfan2
07-27-2006, 05:29 PM
What did the PO say about it?
They told me that priority is not guaranteed to be 2-3 days and can take up to a month. They have not other info on it for me. I is lost in the jungle known as the UPPS. :teeth:

mickeyfan2
07-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Maybe :teeth:

mrsheppo
07-27-2006, 09:46 PM
I sent my exchange package today. It's winging its way east.

I also received my package today from Roxy - Pixiedust32

I got a pair of Tigger sock, a pair of patriotic socks and a pair of froggy sock. I also received a dolphin keychain and a princess one.

Roxy also included some gum and chocolate. DD stole those right away. She has her eye on the frog socks.

Thanks for everything Roxy. :wave:

kbmoo
07-27-2006, 10:42 PM
I just got home. I have a package from Nikim20's dd Kara.. Thank you so much Kara. She had my name for the sock& keychain exchange and the earring exchange. She did an awsome job.

Here is what I got in my sock keychain exhange=

3 different pairs of adorable kitty socks, all with pink(I love pink)
a very cute red scotty dog keychain
a pewter nemo keychain from the disney store.

They are all wonderful. Thanks again for the great package!

PixieDust32
07-28-2006, 12:15 AM
I sent my exchange package today. It's winging its way east.

I also received my package today from Roxy - Pixiedust32

I got a pair of Tigger sock, a pair of patriotic socks and a pair of froggy sock. I also received a dolphin keychain and a princess one.

Roxy also included some gum and chocolate. DD stole those right away. She has her eye on the frog socks.

Thanks for everything Roxy. :wave:

You're welcome, another candy little thief :rotfl:

kaylajr
07-28-2006, 01:03 AM
can't wait to get to the PO
I need new socks :teeth:

Nite0wl71
07-28-2006, 07:25 AM
They told me that priority is not guaranteed to be 2-3 days and can take up to a month. They have not other info on it for me. I is lost in the jungle known as the UPPS. :teeth:
If it is not guaranteed why do we pay almost double for it, that just doesn't make any sense. :sad2:

mickeyfan2
07-28-2006, 07:31 AM
If it is not guaranteed why do we pay almost double for it, that just doesn't make any sense. :sad2:
That is how I feel too. I will rethink using priority in the future.

NikiM20
07-28-2006, 08:02 AM
I just got home. I have a package from Nikim20's dd Kara.. Thank you so much Kara. She had my name for the sock& keychain exchange and the earring exchange. She did an awsome job.

Here is what I got in my sock keychain exhange=

3 different pairs of adorable kitty socks, all with pink(I love pink)
a very cute red scotty dog keychain
a pewter nemo keychain from the disney store.

They are all wonderful. Thanks again for the great package!
Pink is her favorite color, and can you tell she loves cats? :rotfl: Glad you liked it!!

PixieDust32
07-28-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi, I received my exchange today.

Thank you NikiM20, she send me...

:) Nemo Key chain :banana:
:) Cross Key Chain
:) Pair of kisses and frog socks
:) Pair of Kitties socks
:) Pair of rainbow socks

Thank you so much Niki.

Roxy

PixieDust32
07-28-2006, 01:21 PM
My DD Shawny received her exchange today also.

Thank you to Maureen, she send...

:) Pair of Snowman socks
:) Pair of Pooh socks
:) Pez candy key chain, her favorite candy and she loved the key chain too.

Thanks Maureen.

mickeyfan2
07-28-2006, 01:27 PM
I got my exchange from Michelle (snowwhitesmom). Everything is great. Thank you.

I received:

Make up socks
Frog socks
Butteryfly socks
Baseball keychain
Football keychain
Fortune bracelet
Mickey antenna topper
Disney Card
NE Patriots bracelet
Angeline key chain
Nemo key chain
Lime green Mickey head laminated
Lilo and Stitch gift bag with Cars air heads in it.

TheDisneyBunch
07-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Well my hubby finally dropped off my exchange at the po today so my pal should have in 2 days. :) Hope she enjoys. :goodvibes

Maureenmouse
07-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Roxy,
Tell Shawny that there is more coming. I sent the first envelope before I could get to the party store to get more key chains, so... she'll have a whole collection started when she receives the next envelope in about 3 days.
Maureen

PixieDust32
07-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Roxy,
Tell Shawny that there is more coming. I sent the first envelope before I could get to the party store to get more key chains, so... she'll have a whole collection started when she receives the next envelope in about 3 days.
Maureen

Oh cool! I'll tell her. Thanks. :thumbsup2

snowwhitesmom
07-28-2006, 04:33 PM
I got a package from Ryka today!Now let me stretch my fingers so I am ready to type about ALL the stuff she sent!

pink notepad keychain
blue notepad keychain
ducky socks with keychain attached
turtle socks with keychain attached
Minnie socks
Tigger socks
white socks with grey and black stripes

and my favorite - the "mostest softest " socks I have ever owned - in LIME GREEN! I am wearing them now. Thanks Ryka - I love it all. It was like sock and keychain Christmas!

ryka
07-28-2006, 05:49 PM
I got a package from Ryka today!Now let me stretch my fingers so I am ready to type about ALL the stuff she sent!

pink notepad keychain
blue notepad keychain
ducky socks with keychain attached
turtle socks with keychain attached
Minnie socks
Tigger socks
white socks with grey and black stripes

and my favorite - the "mostest softest " socks I have ever owned - in LIME GREEN! I am wearing them now. Thanks Ryka - I love it all. It was like sock and keychain Christmas!
I'm glad it arrived and you liked everything. When I saw the lime green socks I knew I had to get them. They actually almost didn't make it in the bag because my daughter kept stealing them.

NikiM20
07-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Hi, I received my exchange today.

Thank you NikiM20, she send me...

:) Nemo Key chain :banana:
:) Cross Key Chain
:) Pair of kisses and frog socks
:) Pair of Kitties socks
:) Pair of rainbow socks

Thank you so much Niki.

Roxy You're welcome...glad you liked everything!!!

Nite0wl71
07-28-2006, 09:20 PM
I received my exchange from Good Ole Gal (Elizabeth) :thumbsup2

I received
lime green Tink socks
White socks with Tink all over
white with pink tops and says Disney in pink
striped yellow, pink lime green
pink socks with sparkle roses on them and they say princess
blue and white striped socks with sparkley stars

a pewter Mickey head keychain with a star on it.

Thank you very much Elizabeth, I will be wearing them on my trip in August. :goodvibes

mickeyfan2
07-29-2006, 08:07 AM
Mine went postal today - Priority with DC

Nite0wl71
07-29-2006, 08:12 AM
I see you are trying it again, I hope you have better luck this time :wizard:

mickeyfan2
07-29-2006, 08:14 AM
I see you are trying it again, I hope you have better luck this time :wizard:
Yes and it better arrive.

Meriweather
07-29-2006, 09:41 AM
Positive thoughts.

Good Ol Gal
07-29-2006, 03:08 PM
:cool1: I'm glad you got them!! :goodvibes

I was just telling dh today that they weren't going far and I was hoping that they would be there by yesterday. I of course was at work last night and all morning so I haven't been able to check in until now.

I received my exchange from Good Ole Gal (Elizabeth) :thumbsup2

I received
lime green Tink socks
White socks with Tink all over
white with pink tops and says Disney in pink
striped yellow, pink lime green
pink socks with sparkle roses on them and they say princess
blue and white striped socks with sparkley stars

a pewter Mickey head keychain with a star on it.

Thank you very much Elizabeth, I will be wearing them on my trip in August. :goodvibes

Good Ol Gal
07-29-2006, 03:13 PM
I hope it makes it there this time......... or I'm afraid you may go postal :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PixieDust32
07-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Hi, my DD Ilse received her exchange today.

She received:

:) Pair of knee-hi Tigger socks
:) Pair of feather kittie socks
:) Flip flop key chain

Thank you Beddie801, she loved everything.

Maureenmouse
07-29-2006, 07:26 PM
Hi I received my package today from thedisneybunch Amanda. It only took one day to get here... Then again it only went about 50 miles :sunny:
I received:
A cute pink pair of Curious George socks. ( I love anything pink!)
A pink daisy key chain ( Pink again! Good choice!)
A nemo keychain
2 packs of Extra Gum ( My girls already took that and are chewing it as I type!)

Thanks Amanda. I really enjoyed receiving my first exchange. Some day we'll have to meet in Southern Pines so that my girls can play with you boy(s).

mickeyfan2
07-29-2006, 07:27 PM
I hope it makes it there this time......... or I'm afraid you may go postal :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:lmao: :lmao: I believe you are right.

snowwhitesmom
07-29-2006, 08:03 PM
Hugs to Dianna! {Ursulasmyhero}I received a fun package today with a cute pair of striped socks, a pair that says "SPOILED" [my DH snickered at those - hmmmph! Imagine that!]a flip flop key chain, and a traveler's blessing keychain - and a yummy marshmallow chain that I split with my girlfriend who was over visiting!
Thanks Dianna! As always, a treat to receive a package from you!

UrsulasMyHero
07-29-2006, 09:20 PM
Hugs to Dianna! {Ursulasmyhero}I received a fun package today with a cute pair of striped socks, a pair that says "SPOILED" [my DH snickered at those - hmmmph! Imagine that!]a flip flop key chain, and a traveler's blessing keychain - and a yummy marshmallow chain that I split with my girlfriend who was over visiting!
Thanks Dianna! As always, a treat to receive a package from you!
Glad you got the package, and that you liked the items. It was hard to give away those "spoiled" socks, because you know.. I AM spoiled. :) But I'm glad they made it to you in fine order. And you got a sparkly mirror too! Don't forget that. :banana:

snowwhitesmom
07-29-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh yes - sorry! DD17 ran off with that saying, "Sa - weet!" I had to share my candy AND my mirror - did I mention I don't share well with others?

Meriweather
07-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Oh yes - sorry! DD17 ran off with that saying, "Sa - weet!" I had to share my candy AND my mirror - did I mention I don't share well with others?

BRAT!! :rotfl:

kimmikayb
07-30-2006, 12:45 AM
Yes and it better arrive.

it probably will because I'm sure you got the right zip code this time, lol.

nothing on my end on the other exchange...you?

kaylajr
07-30-2006, 01:20 AM
I recived my box from Carrie

I got an eeyore pen (dd tried to steal but I asked her if she liked her fingers where they were so she put it back ;) )
a cool gold colored eeyore key chain (he is my fave character)
a flower butterfly frog nature museum keychain

and the socks
a green pair with Polka dots (lost those to DD 13)
and orange flurents pair with strips ( lost those to DD 10)

But what they dont realize is I do the laundry so I will get them back

a gray pair with stars
a green pair with fish
and a really soft comfy green and white striped pair

thank you very much :goodvibes

mickeyfan2
07-30-2006, 07:20 AM
it probably will because I'm sure you got the right zip code this time, lol.

nothing on my end on the other exchange...you?
Nothing here.

TheDisneyBunch
07-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Hi I received my package today from thedisneybunch Amanda. It only took one day to get here... Then again it only went about 50 miles :sunny:
I received:
A cute pink pair of Curious George socks. ( I love anything pink!)
A pink daisy key chain ( Pink again! Good choice!)
A nemo keychain
2 packs of Extra Gum ( My girls already took that and are chewing it as I type!)

Thanks Amanda. I really enjoyed receiving my first exchange. Some day we'll have to meet in Southern Pines so that my girls can play with you boy(s).

WOW, that was fast! I had hoped it would arrive quickly. :) So glad you liked it all. I went round and round with what to send. If it were not for my big pg feet I would hae bought myself a pair of those curious george socks too..lol I just love anything curious george but I knew that my feet were way too swollen so I stuck to just buying one pair. :rotfl:

Yeap, we need to meeyt in Southern Pines one day! That would be great! It takes me about 40 mins to get there. :goodvibes

ADisneygirl
07-31-2006, 08:53 AM
I have been busy taking my Mom, who has been visiting me for the past week, here and there, to and fro. Next thing I knew, it was mail by day and there is my package sitting on the dresser, waiting to be mailed since last week! I am usually one of the first mailers.

Well, I apologize for being the last-minute-louie, but my exchange package is on its' way priority with DC. Hope she likes it! :flower3:

kimmikayb
07-31-2006, 11:20 AM
Woo hoo....mine was delivered on Saturday, just checked tracking.

Good Ol Gal
07-31-2006, 12:56 PM
:jumping:

kbmoo
07-31-2006, 03:34 PM
I sent my package last monday 1st class, with delivery confirmation. But I lost my piece of paper with the confirmation # on it. The package should have gotten to where it was going last week. Hopefully today.

Meriweather
07-31-2006, 05:22 PM
I received my package today (along with my ornament one :) ) from mickeyfan2

Included were:
4 pair of ankle socks.....Eeyore, Pooh, Tigger and Tink :teeth:
an angel keyring

and Mickey dangle pen
cucumber melon shower gel
Yankee candle small ja rof Lemon Lavendar
blue purse and coin purse
and a DIS-famous made by mickeyfan2 dish towel that hangs up....mine is green, red and gold...very pretty ::yes::

Thank you so much, Colleen :bounce:

mickeyfan2
07-31-2006, 05:47 PM
I received my package today (along with my ornament one :) ) from mickeyfan2

Included were:
4 pair of ankle socks.....Eeyore, Pooh, Tigger and Tink :teeth:
an angel keyring

and Mickey dangle pen
cucumber melon shower gel
Yankee candle small ja rof Lemon Lavendar
blue purse and coin purse
and a DIS-famous made by mickeyfan2 dish towel that hangs up....mine is green, red and gold...very pretty ::yes::

Thank you so much, Colleen :bounce:
Your welcome. Glad you liked everything. I loved the socks, but I had them before I knew that you would prefer not to get pooh ornaments.

You should be getting a collection of the towels by now. I try to never make the same towel more than once, so they are all unique.

snowwhitesmom
07-31-2006, 05:51 PM
My second exchange D/C says it was delivered on the 28th? :confused3

Meriweather
07-31-2006, 05:58 PM
Your welcome. Glad you liked everything. I loved the socks, but I had them before I knew that you would prefer not to get pooh ornaments.

You should be getting a collection of the towels by now. I try to never make the same towel more than once, so they are all unique.

I like Pooh characters...just not my favorite for the tree ;)
I have the 2 towels I got today.....I really like the Christmas one ::yes::

Nite0wl71
07-31-2006, 09:37 PM
I recived my box from Carrie

I got an eeyore pen (dd tried to steal but I asked her if she liked her fingers where they were so she put it back ;) )
a cool gold colored eeyore key chain (he is my fave character)
a flower butterfly frog nature museum keychain

and the socks
a green pair with Polka dots (lost those to DD 13)
and orange flurents pair with strips ( lost those to DD 10)

But what they dont realize is I do the laundry so I will get them back

a gray pair with stars
a green pair with fish
and a really soft comfy green and white striped pair

thank you very much :goodvibes
You are very welcome and I am glad you liked everything.

I don't have to worry about my DD taking my socks, she only wears white and they have to be very low so you can't even tell she has socks on :rotfl:

kaylajr
08-01-2006, 01:33 AM
:dance3: :dance3:

VanniGirl
08-01-2006, 09:44 AM
My second exchange D/C says it was delivered on the 28th? :confused3

I think that is probably me - sorry for the delay - DH had dental surgery and I have been unable to get online.

I got so many kewl things:

purple socks with butterflies
black/red socks that say 'make me up' with lips & lipstick
pink betty boop socks that have toes :teeth:
a NCAA championship keychain
a blue boyds bear clip
an Angeline clip
a lime green VMK wristband
a chinese fortune bracelet
a New England Patyriots wristband
2 Air Heads
and collectible pocket movies from cars

Thanks so much, sorry for the delay.

My package is a bit delayed, so very sorry to my exchangee. I should be sending tomorrow.

kimmikayb
08-01-2006, 12:19 PM
I'm getting a little worried....my DC says my package was delivered on the 28th. :confused3

snowwhitesmom
08-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Sorry about your DH Leslie, hope he is on the mend! Glad you liked your goodies!

kbmoo
08-01-2006, 04:19 PM
I just found my confirmation slip. It said my package was delivered on 7/28 at 9:56 in the morning. Hope the package is there and the receiver hasn't been around to respond.

NikiM20
08-01-2006, 06:04 PM
nothing for me or Kara yet :confused3

TheDisneyBunch
08-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Nothing here yet but sure looking foward to it. :goodvibes

PixieDust32
08-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Thank you so much Maureen. :thumbsup2 Shawny received another envelope with a bunch of key chains, she received rollerskate key chain, frog key chain, a mini lock with keys, pink bunny key chain, crayola key chain, and a pack of blinky stickers. She cannot wait to get her new book bag to put all her key chains on it.

Thank you :banana:

kaylajr
08-02-2006, 05:46 AM
Just checked my list
only a few need to be checked on to confirm being sent
Pm's on the way.......

PixieDust32
08-02-2006, 05:59 AM
Well, only 2 of ours were posted here, no word from the 3rd one. :confused3

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 3504 4048

Your item was delivered at 9:50 am on July 26, 2006 in MIAMI, FL 33176.

kaylajr
08-02-2006, 06:01 AM
Well, only 2 of ours were posted here, no word from the 3rd one. :confused3

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7497 3504 4048

Your item was delivered at 9:50 am on July 26, 2006 in MIAMI, FL 33176.
she was on vacation I bet we hear from her soon

PixieDust32
08-02-2006, 06:03 AM
she was on vacation I bet we hear from her soon

Oh OK! I thought so, but I just wanted to make sure you have her down as received. Thanks Kayla. :thumbsup2 :wave:

scrappinmom
08-02-2006, 08:37 AM
Sorry guys I forgot to post when I sent !!!!! Both of mine were mailed out late Monday afternoon!!!!

I also just checked the thread & I could have sworn I posted when I received mine?????? now I can't find it ...so sorry if this is a double post...

I received BOTH of my packages....the first one I lost nearly everything to dd's....as they were standing right there when I opened it! & the second I got to keep the socks!!! dd's made off with my new Mickey keychain!!! Thank you so much! We loved everything!

Good Ol Gal
08-02-2006, 01:01 PM
I got mine :woohoo:

From ADisneygirl I received:

two pairs of Betty Boop socks. They are so cute and glittery!
A pair of blue socks that say "Wild Child" on them! I think I'll give them to my dd
A pair of white socks that have a picture of a rainbow on them (that dd already took)
A pair of halloween socks
A sweet little address book
A Donald keychain and
a flip flop keychain (that dd already has hooked to her purse).
And the best was the stationary she used... Beauty and the Beast! It's so pretty, and it doesn't bother me one bit that is written all over :rotfl:

Thanks Marie!! And lots of :hug: for you and your mom!

ADisneygirl
08-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Glad you liked it Good Ol Gal!

debbi801
08-02-2006, 04:54 PM
I am so sorry I am just responding. Things have been a little stressful here unfortunately.

I received cute monkey sox, polka-dotted sox, and fuzzy striped sox along wiht a very cool Pirates of the Caribbean key ring and some very yummy smelling foot lotion. These were from kimmikayb. Thank you!!!!!

I feel very bad, having never done this before. I feel like I short changed the person I sent stuff to. It just didn't occur to me to send extra goodies and for that I am sorry!!!

Thank you again kimmikayb!!!!

mommytotwo
08-02-2006, 05:09 PM
***Come and join us for our newest exchange-Anything in an Envelope***

kimmikayb
08-02-2006, 09:51 PM
I am so sorry I am just responding. Things have been a little stressful here unfortunately.

I received cute monkey sox, polka-dotted sox, and fuzzy striped sox along wiht a very cool Pirates of the Caribbean key ring and some very yummy smelling foot lotion. These were from kimmikayb. Thank you!!!!!

I feel very bad, having never done this before. I feel like I short changed the person I sent stuff to. It just didn't occur to me to send extra goodies and for that I am sorry!!!

Thank you again kimmikayb!!!!

Whew Debi....I was worried you didn't get it! I had a hard time getting the striped socks in the box, both my daughters wanted them because they were so soft. I don't know if you noticed or not, but the set of polka dot socks? They glow in the dark. Let me know if they work, I might go back and get some for myself :rotfl:

There was another keychain in the box too....I hooked it to the POTC keychain. Just didn't want you to miss it.

Enjoy!!

ETA...I hope your stressful times are soon behind you. Sorry to hear about that!

kbmoo
08-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Sorry guys I forgot to post when I sent !!!!! Both of mine were mailed out late Monday afternoon!!!!

I also just checked the thread & I could have sworn I posted when I received mine?????? now I can't find it ...so sorry if this is a double post...

I received BOTH of my packages....the first one I lost nearly everything to dd's....as they were standing right there when I opened it! & the second I got to keep the socks!!! dd's made off with my new Mickey keychain!!! Thank you so much! We loved everything!
Glad you received your package, I was worried you didn't get. I put a set of 4 pairs of disney socks, a pair of brown flowered socks, a disney keychain and a rubber ducky keychain. Sounds like your dd's will be enjoying them.Thanks

TheDisneyBunch
08-03-2006, 02:29 PM
No package yet. :( I am getting keychain and sock lonely. :rotfl:

PixieDust32
08-03-2006, 05:34 PM
:wizard:

kaylajr
08-04-2006, 05:36 AM
No package yet. :( I am getting keychain and sock lonely. :rotfl:
It should be there any time now

actually it should have been there already

but it is definatly on it's way

ADisneygirl
08-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Nothing for me today.

NikiM20
08-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Kara got her package today from KaylaJr's DD Jessica
She got-winnie the pooh socks, a pair of frog socks, a pair of polka dot socks, and a pair of yellow white and blue socks, she got a butterfly keyring and a princess photo album. Thanks so much!!!

Nothing fr me yet :sad2:

TheDisneyBunch
08-04-2006, 01:45 PM
It should be there any time now

actually it should have been there already

but it is definatly on it's way

You were right! ;)

Thank you soooo much! I love my box of goodies. Ethan went right for the cup so he sure knew that was for him. He loves it. The things for the baby were just adorale. i love the mickey cap and booties and those sailor socks are just too cool! That was very thoughtful of you!

And for me,
a princess photo album
cute white socks that say Miss Understood
cool black shopping girl socks..hehe
and some very cute Tigger socks
A purse keyring and a keyring that says Keys I hav enot lost. :teeth:

Thank you so much again! I really love it all! :love:

UrsulasMyHero
08-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Got my package today from SCRAPPINGMOM! She sent me:

A Nemo Lighted Key Chain - which immediately went on my keys,
Pink tink Socks
White and Pink striped socks
Green Tink socks
and white with yellow striped disney socks.

Thanks so much! I love em!

mrsheppo
08-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Delivery confirmation shows that my exchange package was delivered on 8/2. I haven't seen my exchange person post yet, so I hope they got it.

ADisneygirl
08-04-2006, 06:11 PM
I DID get my package today! My neighbor had it.

Scappinmom sent me a four pack of Disney socks - a pink Eyeore that says love me, a blue Tigger pair that says naughty, a white Pooh and a brown Piglet that says cute. She also sent 2 keychains, one rubber bee and another a mini picture frame.

Thanks so much! :thanks:

kimmikayb
08-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Hello Exchangers!

I got a great box today. But I'm not sure from whom. The return address was marked over by the PO so....whoever sent to me THANKS!!!

I got three pair of socks....one pair says high maintanence (which my DH agreed with, :confused3 ), an Eeyore pair and a pair with purses. I also got two keychains, tweety bird and one that says "the keys I haven't lost". Hmmm, my DH agreed with that one too. Loved it all, thanks!

PixieDust32
08-04-2006, 11:30 PM
:banana: :love:

Meriweather
08-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Come join us in the MUG exchange :coffee:

NikiM20
08-05-2006, 08:30 PM
:confused3 nothing for me yet maybe Monday

PixieDust32
08-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Crossing fingers for you Niki :wave:

kaylajr
08-06-2006, 06:14 AM
Kara got her package today from KaylaJr's DD Jessica
She got-winnie the pooh socks, a pair of frog socks, a pair of polka dot socks, and a pair of yellow white and blue socks, she got a butterfly keyring and a princess photo album. Thanks so much!!!

Nothing fr me yet :sad2:
Glad it made it :teeth:

kaylajr
08-06-2006, 06:15 AM
You were right! ;)

Thank you soooo much! I love my box of goodies. Ethan went right for the cup so he sure knew that was for him. He loves it. The things for the baby were just adorale. i love the mickey cap and booties and those sailor socks are just too cool! That was very thoughtful of you!

And for me,
a princess photo album
cute white socks that say Miss Understood
cool black shopping girl socks..hehe
and some very cute Tigger socks
A purse keyring and a keyring that says Keys I hav enot lost. :teeth:

Thank you so much again! I really love it all! :love:

The girls had fun shoping for the boys
they wanted to be sure they were included

glad it made it's way there :teeth:

kaylajr
08-06-2006, 06:17 AM
Delivery confirmation shows that my exchange package was delivered on 8/2. I haven't seen my exchange person post yet, so I hope they got it.
Jessica's did arrive and than things went crazy here
sorry

she got some really cool liquid filled key chains Green i think
she really loves them

and a few pair of tinkerbell socks which is her fave character

that is the report I got over the phone

she kept focusing of the keyrings

if i missed something I will update later when she is home

thank you very much
can't wait to see the keychains now
she just went on about them

kaylajr
08-06-2006, 06:19 AM
Hello Exchangers!

I got a great box today. But I'm not sure from whom. The return address was marked over by the PO so....whoever sent to me THANKS!!!

I got three pair of socks....one pair says high maintanence (which my DH agreed with, :confused3 ), an Eeyore pair and a pair with purses. I also got two keychains, tweety bird and one that says "the keys I haven't lost". Hmmm, my DH agreed with that one too. Loved it all, thanks!

That was from my DD

glad you enjoyed it
but tell me was there a small princess photo album too
there should have been

if not i have to figure out where it went :confused3

kaylajr
08-06-2006, 06:19 AM
I will update this in a bit to see who still needs to recive :thumbsup2

kimmikayb
08-06-2006, 11:18 AM
That was from my DD

glad you enjoyed it
but tell me was there a small princess photo album too
there should have been

if not i have to figure out where it went :confused3

OMG, yes! I'm so sorry. My DD5 snagged it so fast from me I had forgotten to add it to my thank you! She loves it, btw!

Please tell your DD thank you...it was really a fun exchange. Now, for the sandle weather to be over so that I can wear the socks!

mrsheppo
08-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Jessica's did arrive and than things went crazy here
sorry

she got some really cool liquid filled key chains Green i think
she really loves them

and a few pair of tinkerbell socks which is her fave character

that is the report I got over the phone

she kept focusing of the keyrings

if i missed something I will update later when she is home

thank you very much
can't wait to see the keychains now
she just went on about them

I'm glad Jessica liked everything. One of the keychains was a small diary. Both of them were lime green because of the DIS. There was also a set of Princess post it notes.

Sorry everything has been so crazy for you but thank you for hosting such a great exchange, Kayla.

Take care and relax.

NikiM20
08-07-2006, 05:11 PM
still waiting :guilty:

PixieDust32
08-07-2006, 07:41 PM
popcorn::

kaylajr
08-09-2006, 06:23 AM
still waiting :guilty:
Let me check on that for you

kaylajr
08-09-2006, 06:29 AM
Still to recieve
I have
Lewdyan1 ( DC shows it is there just waiting on report)
Erica (my DD)
Nikim20

and that is it

I will send some PM's and see what is up

PixieDust32
08-09-2006, 06:36 AM
:wave:

lewdyan1
08-09-2006, 06:57 AM
Oops! That would be me who forgot to post (a long time ago) that our package came! Shawny sent me a a couple of really cute socks, or so Talya thought! :teeth: She happened to be there when I was opening the package and she was super excited. I also know she took off with a couple of keychains. I fought to keep a really cute ballerina keychain! There was also candy and a cute card! Thanks so much :goodvibes and I am sorry it took so long to post! :blush:

kaylajr
08-09-2006, 07:00 AM
And now we are down to Two............

lewdyan1
08-09-2006, 07:02 AM
And now we are down to Two............
MY DC says it is there! Down to one! :)

NikiM20
08-09-2006, 12:16 PM
nothing today :guilty:

kaylajr
08-09-2006, 03:43 PM
Erica did get heres today

from Dyan

she got ...........

a purple chain purse key ring
two little teddy bear keychains ( i may steal them ;) )
06 party socks
blue socks with hearts
pooh chapstick and
gum

She got her anything in an envelope and school supply one today too
and dumped them all together
so we are trying to figure out what went in what
hope we got it close

NikiM20
08-10-2006, 06:58 AM
hopefully today :thumbsup2

kaylajr
08-10-2006, 07:14 AM
hopefully today :thumbsup2
If not there by Sat
than an elf package will be headed that way

NikiM20
08-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Nothing today

kaylajr
08-10-2006, 06:39 PM
Nothing today

Okay An elf package will be on it's way by Sat
than if you end up with two that is fine
but at least you will get one :teeth:

NikiM20
08-14-2006, 04:59 PM
:confused3 maybe soon

NikiM20
08-16-2006, 04:52 PM
nothing at all

Meriweather
08-16-2006, 05:05 PM
:(
Hopefully that elf package is on its way ::yes::

NikiM20
08-18-2006, 05:28 PM
Oh well guess I wont recieve this time :guilty:

mommytotwo
08-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Sign your kids up for our newest exchange-
The Kids Book Exchange :wizard:

Meriweather
08-21-2006, 08:40 AM
Oh well guess I wont recieve this time :guilty:

Sure you will. I believe it is being remailed today or tomorrow....so hang on a bit longer.

NikiM20
08-24-2006, 06:00 PM
nothing yet :confused3

NikiM20
08-25-2006, 09:08 PM
:rolleyes:

mommytotwo
08-25-2006, 09:32 PM
http://seasonalreflections.com/holiday_decorations/files/productimages/thumbs/product3236.jpg

Come and join us for the HALLOWEEN Exchange.

Meriweather
08-25-2006, 10:00 PM
If it was remailed when stated, tomorrow may just be the day....hope so.

Meriweather
08-28-2006, 01:46 PM
Elf package went in the mail today.
This is just taking too long....if the original shows up, you deserve 2 for waiting SO long!! ::yes::
Should arrive Wed. or Thurs.

Meriweather
08-30-2006, 03:29 PM
Any news today?

Meriweather
08-30-2006, 06:21 PM
Your item was delivered at 12:25 pm on August 30, 2006 in BATON ROUGE, LA 70814.

:bounce:

Meriweather
08-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Well, I was hoping Niki was going to check in, but it is there, so this exchange is now
COMPLETED!!

PixieDust32
08-30-2006, 10:22 PM
She probably forgot! :) Niki, where are you?

NikiM20
08-31-2006, 07:04 AM
Sorry guys, got home late from work then my daughter had cheer (always something with kids :rolleyes: )

I got An eeyore keychain, eeyore socks, kitten socks,breast cancer awareness socks(white with the pink ribbon) backpack clips, and a cute lady pen !!

Thanks Nancy Eeyore is my FAVORITE!!!!!! But I love everything :thumbsup2

Meriweather
08-31-2006, 08:19 AM
So glad.
Enjoy, Niki.....sorry you had to wait soooo long.

PixieDust32
08-31-2006, 12:10 PM
Ohh Good news Niki. Sorry you had to wait so long.