PDA

View Full Version : Disney posters - where to buy?

Torontogal
07-23-2006, 11:02 PM
Anyone know where I can buy Disney prints and posters? I am looking for a few to frame for my sons' room. I know Walmart/Zellers has some but they seem to be the same old ones.
Anyone know who carries a great selection of posters? I am thinking of getting some Buzz Lightyear or Mickey ones and getting them framed.
I reside in Mississauga - thanks!

briar_rose_59
07-24-2006, 12:00 AM
I'd like to know too, I wouldn't mind a nicer poster or 2 for my dorm room in Sept. (First year of college! lol)

madonna31
07-24-2006, 08:33 AM
Have you tried Athena at Square One? I haven't been in a very looooong time, but I used to buy Disney prints there all the time.

Athena at Square One (http://www.shopsquareone.com/stores.asp?store_name=Athena&store=147)

Torontogal
07-24-2006, 09:29 AM
I believe Athena at Square One is now closed. I walked by the other day and it was all boarded up.
Any other ideas? I prefer to buy from a retail store than online...

talicskai
07-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Stop by a travel agent (preferably the one you book with) and ask if they have any good ones. Our office got some great ones in for DCL and the 100 years of Magic. Lots of times they are not used due to space restrictions. It is worth a try.
Teresa :sunny:

OntFamily
07-24-2006, 09:02 PM
We purchased a Nemo and Toy Story poster a few weeks ago @ "For Your Entertainment" @ Walden Galleria.