PDA

View Full Version : dining rooms temperature

findmewdw
07-23-2006, 09:13 PM
What is the temp in the dining rooms? Do I need to take a sweater? I get chilled easily.

thegales
07-23-2006, 09:29 PM
Just got off the July 15 Magic. Temperature was not too cool, although if you chill easily, you may want to bring a sweater. DD's generally brought sweaters, but did not wear them.

However, the Walt Disney Theatre does get to be chilly.

aprilgail2
07-24-2006, 05:04 AM
unpredictable. Some nights was warm, one night was very chilly, my daughter took two cloth napkins and wrapped herself in them!

AnnaS
07-24-2006, 05:15 AM
My dd and I have used sweaters/wraps here and there. Also in the theatre. I am wondering if it has anything to do with sitting out all day in the sun and feeling it more that particular night. We had to run back to our cabin once or twice when we forgot to take it with us.

KimK2006
07-24-2006, 12:28 PM
I was comfortable in all restaurants. My daughter got cold in one. I think it was Tritons.

cashewpeanut
07-24-2006, 12:48 PM
I was cold in every dining room and the theater. I tried to always remember to bring a sweater to dinner. If you don't use it you can always put it on the back of your chair.

disgal1
07-24-2006, 01:32 PM
They don't sell one on board, and if you need one, you'll really wish you had thrown it in the suitcase....better to have it and not need it ,than not have it and wish you did!

That is what happened to me! right before I left, someone posted how hot they were and miserable due to the hot dining rooms. I foolishly pulled out my white sweater , figuring if I needed one, I could buy something on board.

Well, the first night was cold, and nothing but sweatshirts were available in the shops. second night comfortable, third hot, fourth cold etc.....every night was different, also like the above poster noted, if you got sunburned that day, you tended to notice the temperature more.

Kim&Chris
07-24-2006, 02:00 PM
I am always chilly, so I brought shirts with long sleeves to wear for dinners and I was fine. The dining rooms are definitely on the cold side.

findmewdw
07-24-2006, 02:12 PM
Thanks! I will be sure myself and DD have sweaters. I'll need to get a wrap for formal night too I guess! I'm always cold and I'd rather be prepared. Thanks again!

mattmommy
07-24-2006, 06:07 PM
I'm always cold and brought a nice white terrry jacket. Once I needed it at the theater. DS5 fell asleep a number of times at the restaurants and I just put it over him. I'd bring one and put it on the chair just in case.