PDA

View Full Version : Character Breakfast Question

PMelhorn
07-23-2006, 08:55 PM
On the days (Sunday, Monday and Thursday) of the Character Breakfast is Parrot Cay Buffet closed to everyone else except those who have a ticket. I assume it is but I just wanted to make sure. This is my DH favorite place for breakfast.
TIA

WDWLVR
07-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Yes it is but Lumieres is open for breakfast if you want a sit down breakfast.

PMelhorn
07-23-2006, 09:00 PM
Thank you!
Now I can plan on breakfast somewhere else. Can't wait to try Lumiere's

allears
07-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Topsiders is also very nice, espcially on beautiful days you can eat on deck. Awesome on Castaway Cay day, spectacular view of the island.

rogerram
07-23-2006, 09:45 PM
that is one thing about the cruise. you won't have to worry about finding what you want to eat. Sit down, stand up or everything in between. Thank god for the fitness club.

Marypoppinsiam
07-24-2006, 01:19 PM
Topsiders is also very nice, espcially on beautiful days you can eat on deck. Awesome on Castaway Cay day, spectacular view of the island.

I totally agree about Topsiders for breakfast on those beautiful days. :sunny:

marlaymike
07-24-2006, 01:22 PM
Do they take pictures with adults? I like to have pictures taken with the characters.

allears
07-24-2006, 03:35 PM
Do they take pictures with adults? I like to have pictures taken with the characters.

They'll take photos with whomever you want. After all if you buy them it's revenue. :thumbsup2

Marypoppinsiam: so true, nothing like starting the day off with good pleantiful food and the spectacular views of the ocean.

sugaswim
07-24-2006, 03:47 PM
They'll take photos with whomever you want. After all if you buy them it's revenue. :thumbsup2

Marypoppinsiam: so true, nothing like starting the day off with good pleantiful food and the spectacular views of the ocean.

hehe i love my picture with the characters! the first cruise we went on, in 2001 i got so excited when they handed out the character breakfast tickets. the head waitress looked and me and was like ooook this girl is crazy (seeing as how i was 19 at the time LOL).

mmmmmm topsiders is my favorite breakfast place! whenever a cruise is coming up all i can think about is the eggs and bacon every morning for breakfast... yummy!

lbgraves
07-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Be sure that you have your camera with you & the CM will take a picture too. In December they only had photographers with Mickey & Minnie. The year before every character had one with them & there were more shots to choose from in Shutters. I told the Shutter's manager they would sell more pics if they went back to one with each character.

Marypoppinsiam
07-25-2006, 04:18 PM
I think I had just as much fun as my DS had. :cheer2: