PDA

View Full Version : Info on using Budget car rental to get from WDW to port

off to neverland
07-23-2006, 12:37 PM
I just posted this on another thread, but thought I'd post it again as a new thread with a better title so that if anyone searches for this info, it should come up easily.

The Doubletree Budget at WDW will pick you up at ANY Disney hotel, and drop you off, if you give them 24 hours notice. Also, the Doubletree hotel itself offers shuttle service to the parks. In order to give your 24 hours notice to Budget to pick you up at a Disney hotel to get your rental car, you need to call the direct number to the Doubletree Budget desk, which is: 407-827-8691.

The Code for the Doubletree Budget at WDW is M03. (That is a zero, not the letter 0.)

The Code for Port Canaveral is CC5

We are planning to have Budget pick my husband up at Saratoga Springs, and take him back to pick up the rental car. Then he'll pick the rest of us up at the hotel, and we'll drive to the port, and use Budget's free shuttle service to go to the ship.

We'll do the same for the return.

Each way we'll keep the car less than 24 hours.

My rates, for mid December 2006, mid size car, are:

$43.03 TOTAL for getting to the port
$43.95 TOTAL for returning from port to WDW

Hope this info helps with someone else's planning!

Lindy Loo
08-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Thanks this really helps our planning for oct 07!

cinderella_mom
08-08-2006, 10:00 AM
That's great. We are doing 2 one day rentals also, but I didn't know you could get a shuttle from the resort to the Doubletree.

Thanks.

poohluv2u
08-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Thanks for posting this info. We are renting from Double tree too and had no idea that they would pick us up from our hotel ... this will save us quite a bit of time :woohoo:

RedFamilyLuvDisney
08-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Thanks for posting this info. We are renting from Double tree too and had no idea that they would pick us up from our hotel ... this will save us quite a bit of time :woohoo:

Yeap! Thank you for the info! I made the reservation for a mini van and since we are staying at SSR we were just going to walk to DoubleTree and now we will just have them pick us up!!!! :cool1:

off to neverland
08-08-2006, 01:40 PM
I'm glad the info was helpful.

I just wanted to mention that I have never actually had the shuttle pick me up from a Disney resort. I'm planning on doing it in December, because they said they would and that is their policy, but I haven't heard of anyone else actually doing it.

I guess what I'm saying is: I'm just passing on the info I was given by their office! I always feel a little nervous when people make plans around my recommendations.......

You may want to call and verify that the information I was given is correct!!! And then let us know how it goes!