PDA

View Full Version : Character breakfast, Tea with Wendy days?

suz72
07-22-2006, 11:07 PM
I can't seem to find this info anywhere...read thru navigators

We will be on 7 day Western in Oct

1. What day is character breakfast? I know if you are early seating you eat earlier...what time?

2. When does the tea with Wendy take place?

Thanks

MAGICinMYHEART
07-22-2006, 11:34 PM
Character Breakfast
The following is the information I have read from the Western Navigators.

Sunday Day-2
Character Breakfast for guest F1 and S1
@ Parrot Cay
First Seating: 8:00am
Second Seating: 9:30am
(Checking your dinning tickets for day and time)

Monday Day-3
Character Breakfast for guest F3 and S3
@ Parrot Cay
First Seating: 8:15am
Second Seating: 9:45am

Thursday Day-6
Character Breakfast for guest F2 and S2
@ Parrot Cay
First Seating: 8:15am
Second Seating: 9:45am

F1 would be early dinning 5:30pm APLAPLA
S1 would be late dinning 8:00pm APLAPLA

F2 would be early dinning 5:45pm PLAPLAP
S2 would be late dinning 8:15pm PLAPLAP

F3 would be early dinning 6:00pm LAPLAPL
S3 would be late dinning 8:30pm LAPLAPL

suz72
07-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Thanks...that's what I was wondering about...I have been trying to plan (well, micromanage ) our vacation a little bit.

That Th. Character breakfast is bad for us b/c I'm trying to keep kiddos up late Wed. for the pirate party. Not sure they'll be up for early seating character breakfast on Th. So, I guess the PLA dining rotation isn't the best for us!

If anyone has any Tea with Wendy dates...let me know

lbgraves
07-23-2006, 12:09 AM
The tea is held on the sea days...so Monday & Thursday on the western. It is held at 4 pm. If your kids want to do the DSeaU show, don't get it for Thursday. That will conflict since they ask the kids to check into the club at 4.

suz72
07-23-2006, 11:48 AM
Thanks Lisa,

So, Monday is formal night. I guess that Tea with Wendy lasts about an hour...is it hard to get ready in time for formal night.? We want to have photos taken before we eat also.

My kids want to see Golden Mickeys in the afternoon (if offered) b/c they want to do the pajama party that I see in the Navigator at 7:15...meaning that they can't see the Golden Mickeys at night. So my schedule looks like

Golden Mickeys: 1:45 (arrive 1/2 hr early) - 3:00 pm
Tea with Wendy: 4:00-5:00 pm
Formal Night photos: 5:00pm -ish
Dinner at 5:30, 5:45, or 6:00 pm
Kids pj partys (4yo & 6yo) at 7:15

I guess they could wear their formal dresses to tea with Wendy...and have their hair done too...it could work...do parents stay at Tea with Wendy too? I wonder if DH would go with them while I get ready for formal night.

I guess there is just so much great programming on the Disney ships and we can't do it all...

Can any one tell me what they have done?

lbgraves
07-23-2006, 02:04 PM
The tea wont be an hour. We haven't gone but it is just her telling a story & taking pictures. I would guess 30 minutes tops. I have also seen the afternoon shows done at 3 pm instead of 2 in some of the navigators. It just depends on what needs to be done in the theater I suppose.

carolrie
07-23-2006, 04:22 PM
When we went in January it was tea with Alice and the Mad Hatter. Very funny as they joked around a lot:)

suz72
07-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Thanks Lisa...30 minutes isn't too long. Do the adults join in the tea? What is the proper attire? Would DH feel out of place b/c it is for girls?

Carolrie, Tea with Alice and the mad hatter would be fun, too

nickeymouse
07-23-2006, 09:03 PM
All I know that it's harder to get into Tea with Wedny than others. Thats because you sigh up on the cruise. No Resorvations!!! All lot of people like it and gets full very easily. Just so you know, be ready to sign up and do lots of other things on the first day. For ex. If you want your hair wraped, you sing up on the first day. If you sign up on the secondd day, you might get the 7th day of the cruise.

thegales
07-23-2006, 09:15 PM
The tea is held on the sea days...so Monday & Thursday on the western. It is held at 4 pm. If your kids want to do the DSeaU show, don't get it for Thursday. That will conflict since they ask the kids to check into the club at 4.

On Thursday, we were able to go to the tea and get the photo op, check DD's into the lab for them to hear the entire 'what to do' by the CM, us go to the Walt Disney Theatre and get good seats on the aisle, watch (find?!?) the kids in the show, leave WDT after all the kids left (per the instructions given to us in the theatre), get back to the room to change for Semi-formal night, and get to dinner by 5:45.

By the way, IMHO, Tea with Wendy is not a 'must do'. It is fun and cute, but it is mostly a photo op. If you do not get the opportunity to do this, do not feel as if you missed something important.

thegales
07-23-2006, 09:19 PM
Thanks Lisa...30 minutes isn't too long. Do the adults join in the tea? What is the proper attire? Would DH feel out of place b/c it is for girls?

Carolrie, Tea with Alice and the mad hatter would be fun, too

The attire is whatever you are wearing (well maybe not bathing suits). It is definitely not a dress up affair.

DH would not feel out of place. On our first cruise, my then DD5 and DD7 met up with another friend. The three of them sat down front. The other dad and myself did not want to block any views, so we sat against the side wall at a table just for two. We may have looked a little odd, but definitely not out of place. I think other dad's may have been jealous, because they had to sit with their DD's and behave.

suz72
07-24-2006, 01:02 PM
On Thursday, we were able to go to the tea and get the photo op, check DD's into the lab for them to hear the entire 'what to do' by the CM, us go to the Walt Disney Theatre and get good seats on the aisle, watch (find?!?) the kids in the show, leave WDT after all the kids left (per the instructions given to us in the theatre), get back to the room to change for Semi-formal night, and get to dinner by 5:45.

By the way, IMHO, Tea with Wendy is not a 'must do'. It is fun and cute, but it is mostly a photo op. If you do not get the opportunity to do this, do not feel as if you missed something important.

Did your kids eat with the club this night or did you check them out, change them and have them dine with you? Thanks