PDA

View Full Version : Place to stay near port

Cyndibear
07-22-2006, 12:57 AM
We will be driving from PA to the port. We will be arriving the day before we sail and I was wondering if there is a hotel we could stay at that we could keep our car there for the week and be shuttled to the port?

DutchsMommy
07-22-2006, 06:32 AM
I believe the Radisson and Residence Inn offer these options.

Marypoppinsiam
07-24-2006, 01:34 PM
there are so many places you can stay at. The Radisson has a shuttle to the port that people think works well. I would get online like hotel.com or something on that line and see what works best for you.

skibum
07-24-2006, 02:10 PM
The Radisson works out great. Clean rooms, great pool, reasonable price (especially when you consider free parking vs. $12/day at port). They also provide a free shuttle to/from the terminal.

mommasita
07-24-2006, 02:20 PM
As others have mentioned, there are many options. We go with a clean, cheapie place on the beachblock for one day or two. We have stayed at Best Western, and Hampton Inn & Suites, both offer the shuttle service as well.Actually Many do. We like the area, beacause we don't rent a car, and there are restaurants right next door, and across the street is a mini mall. The Radisson is renowed with cruisers, I just find it over our budget for a night. There is dcltribute.com with has not been updated in a while, but there are a lot of hotels listed there also...Good Luck.. :goodvibes