PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaurs in Cocoa Beach!

DutchsMommy
07-21-2006, 08:40 PM
I've been looking around for stuff to do in Cocoa Beach and came across this store. If you have kiddos who are as CRAZY about dinosaurs as mine you will want to make sure to check this place out!

http://www.dinosaurstore.com/

snelsonbrown
07-22-2006, 05:08 AM
Dutchsmommy - so you found the dinosaurs shp - you know I have known about this place, I have gone in there dozens of times with my grandkids and never thought to mention it on the board as something interesting to see - its right at the end of where I live - on the corner of Hwy 520 and North Banana River Blvd - from what I understand, they have ideas of coming accross the street and becoming an even bigger place - I have a great grandson that loves dinosaurs and when he comes over, it is one of the must see place for Aidan - that whole strip mall are filled with nice folks and been there for a while - they have a blue crab restaurant there that has fresh sea food and full of aquariums - I enjoy their food especially for lunch.
Sorry I forgot to mention this place and if you have kids that would be interested in stopping in and seeing it - its worth it.
Always
Shirley

akghutton
07-22-2006, 06:07 AM
Thank you so much for posting about this place. :thumbsup2

We will be arriving the day before our cruise and our two little boys(6 and 3) love dinosaurs. Do you know if there is an admission to see the exhibits, or is it just a really cool store you can walk through for free?

DutchsMommy
07-22-2006, 06:22 AM
I think it is just a store you can check out for free - no admission.

Free being the operative word here - as I know upon leaving my wallet will be noticably lighter!!! :rolleyes:

snelsonbrown
07-22-2006, 11:29 AM
The Dinosaur Shop is just a shop that is in the White Rose Strip Mall - it has everything and anything about Dinosaurs - you will know it right away since its outside columns are made of concrete bones and with painting right on the side of it.
again its worth taking the family there for there is something for everyone.
always
Shirley