PDA

View Full Version : Question about transfer time

Hobbitmomma
07-21-2006, 03:28 PM
I haven't been able to get an answer to this question and I'm hoping that you all can help. We are doing the land/sea, 3 days at WDW (Polynesian) and 4 night Wonder. My question is when will we be shuttled to the port. I know that we don't have to arrange anything, which is cool, but I'm just wondering what time we can expect to get to port. Checkout time is 11am, will they get us before that? Does the fact that we booked it as a package make a difference in boarding time? Thanks! (34 days to WDW!!) :banana:

gowhite
07-21-2006, 04:01 PM
I did the land/sea staying at the Polynesian and we were at the port by noon. They had us have our luggage ready in our rooms by 8:30 am, which allowed us to do the character breakfast there at the hotel (which was great) and then right outside the restuarant is where you meet to get the shuttle to the port.

They also give you the option to be picked up at Animal Kingdom at 11:00 (I think) if you want to spend some last minute time there.

gowhite
07-21-2006, 04:06 PM
Oh, another great thing is that you can do all your checkin right there at the DCL desk at the Polynesian. No waiting when you get to port...walk right onto the ship!

Mom323
07-21-2006, 04:38 PM
When we were there in Feb the pick up at AK was 12:00. They even have a desk at the AK where you can leave any carry-ons you may have. There is a Character breakfast at AK that is great. :thumbsup2