PDA

View Full Version : Re-Booking on Board Question

Blythep
07-21-2006, 10:17 AM
We will be on our first cruise in May 07. I have three questions:

1. I am wondering what the discount is for re-booking on board?

2. How far out can you re-book?

3. If I rebook on board can I still move to a TA?

Thanks for the information. Just trying to get as prepared as possible, because if I like this cruise as much as I think that I will, I will be re-booking. :woohoo:

mom2of2
07-21-2006, 10:22 AM
1) generally it's 10% but then you can also add in the cruise credit. I got $200 per stateroom for a 7 day.
2) I'm not sure...I did a year but you can always book and then change your dates later without penalty
3) yes you can! just tell DCL that you want to keep your booking with your TA

RedFamilyLuvDisney
07-21-2006, 11:32 AM
When you rebook on board and transfer to a TA, will you still keep the 10% discount and the $200 OBC??? I might want to transfer to Costco since they give giftcard? Do you think Costco will give me the 10% discount, $200 OBC and the giftcard they offer??? I think they give as much as $500???

cepmom
07-21-2006, 01:53 PM
When you rebook on board and transfer to a TA, will you still keep the 10% discount and the $200 OBC??? I might want to transfer to Costco since they give giftcard? Do you think Costco will give me the 10% discount, $200 OBC and the giftcard they offer??? I think they give as much as $500???

as far as I know, you do keep the 10% discount, the OBC and then you usually can add whatever special the TA is offering at the time of transfer (the gift card to Costco in your case)

I already have my cruise for January 2007 booked, but when we are on the ship next month, I plan on looking into rebooking the 1/2007 cruise onboard for the OBC and discount.

BTW ~ only several weeks left!!!! :cheer2:

EWL
07-21-2006, 04:14 PM
Check out this thread for more info. (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1127889) :sail:

RedFamilyLuvDisney
07-21-2006, 04:37 PM
as far as I know, you do keep the 10% discount, the OBC and then you usually can add whatever special the TA is offering at the time of transfer (the gift card to Costco in your case)

I already have my cruise for January 2007 booked, but when we are on the ship next month, I plan on looking into rebooking the 1/2007 cruise onboard for the OBC and discount.

BTW ~ only several weeks left!!!! :cheer2:

Hi Cepmom! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: We will be cruising at the same time!!! I can't wait.