PDA

View Full Version : Mods please close! Thx

Briar__Rose
07-21-2006, 08:24 AM
Hello and good morning! My name is Karen. I am fairly new to VMK, so, unfortunately, I was not a member during the period the princess gowns were available for purchase. I am a huge fan of "Sleeping Beauty" (hence the usernames, hehe). In a sense, I am looking for my very own fairy godmother/father to grant this wish I so desperately want. A princess needs to look enchanting, afterall, right? princess:

Anyhow, I came to this forum in hopes of finding a fellow VMK member who would be interested in generously trading a blue or pink princess dress, matching pair of heels, and crown in return for the requested amount of credits. Seeing as I am a "newbie," I am not sure about the starting rate for these items, but I am aware they are quite rare. I will go to great lengths to match your price in due time.

I truly appreciate any future offers! You may contact me through this thread or by PM. Thanks in advance, and have a great day on VMK! :cutie:

Briar__Rose
07-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Bumping. :thumbsup2

Briar__Rose
07-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Bumpity bump bump. I would really like atleast *one*of these items soon. :( I will trade requested amount of credits through quest. I also have furnishings, posters, and credits on other account that I would be willing to trade.

cuteswimgirl
07-22-2006, 07:23 PM
i have a pink dress what do you offer?

looking for the following

hm SUIT ( HAT FINE )
CHRISTMAS
COSTUMES
RARE HATS
HALLOWEEN
magic

tell me what you have if you dont have the folloing

piratesmate
07-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Briar_Rose - For some reason I have an extra pair of pink shoes. If you can arrange to get the pink skirt & shirt, I will gift you the shoes. Sadly I can't trade a whole set to you. :( Please PM me once you get a dress & we'll set up a time for you to get your shoes.

Briar__Rose
07-22-2006, 07:50 PM
Keep in mind, I am relatively new to VMK. So, the sad thing is, I will most likely not receive any of my lemmings unless I have rare items to trade in return. :( I realize that, and I am hoping someone will be generous enough to trade for credits through a quest. I have roughly 4,000 credits between two accounts, but I am working extremely hard on VMK to raise that number in order to match any requested amount. Again, I know the dress, crown, and shoes are rare, but I don't know the average cost of these now. Would someone please tell me? Thanks! :)

In response to cuteswimgirl...

As far as costumes go, the only thing I have is an Expedition Everest jacket. But that is now being sold, so I doubt anyone would be interested.

Posters: Narnia Map w/ Snow, Narnia Shield, POTC2.

Furnishings: Ariel's Pink Treasure Chest, Brown Coffee Table Crate, Black Glass Slipper Seat, Lumiere, Yellow Tea Cup Seat, Blue Typhoon Lagoon Crate, and an organ of some kind.

I also have the normal magic pins: BoomCrash!, BlingBling!, and YohoYoho!

I know these are lame trade offers, but they are all I have. The only items I am even interested in owning for quite some time are only those that I have listed. Once I have them, I highly doubt I will want any other outfit. Unless, of course, they come out with something that is princess-related in the near future, hehe. Sorry if I have wasted anyone's time by this thread, but I am really quite desperate, as sad as it is.

EDIT: piratesmate, PMing you. Thanks! :love:

Briar__Rose
07-22-2006, 09:16 PM
Mods may close this thread. I was generously gifted pink dress, shoes, and crown. :)