PDA

View Full Version : Matching T-Shirts for Cruising!

txaggie94gigem
07-21-2006, 01:03 AM
right now they have disney logo t-shirts for grown-ups and kids for only $3.99 available in LIME GREEN, navy, white, orange and turquoise....i ran across these and bought some for our cruise...lime green of course!!!!!

logo shirts for grownups (http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id=13842&Product_Id=194663)

logo shirts for kids (http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id+13845&Product_Id=194690)

i hope these links works but if they do not....just go to disneyshopping.com and look under outlet!!! :thumbsup2

lbgraves
07-21-2006, 01:07 AM
Be sure to check the budget board for current codes to make them even cheaper! :) Our DIS group bought a bunch of the green ones for boarding day. I think that the count is at 75 right now. :)

mom_of_2_princesses
07-21-2006, 01:20 AM
I bought some for my family they are great. They run real big. Buy down one size that you think you will need. They are already pre-shrunk also.

txaggie94gigem
07-21-2006, 01:47 AM
the current savings code onthe website until july 23 is SCHOOLSAVE

this gives you $10 off your purchase up to $40 and $20 off your purchase of $70, plus free shipping when you spend $70...this is a great deal!!! i bought other stuff for xmas gift so i could get to the $70!!! :wizard:

lillygator
07-21-2006, 08:12 AM
We stocked up too! Can't wait to see what they look like in person!

tynkerbell
07-21-2006, 12:22 PM
The December 9 Double Dip will be swarming with people wearing these shirts. Our DIS meet group stocked up. :thumbsup2

But wish I'd known they run big, I may have bought DS the wrong size then. He usually wears a medium but I got him large thinking they may run a little small. :sad2:

GeorgiaVol
07-21-2006, 12:58 PM
I read somewhere on this board that green is the most popular color by far. You might want to consider a different color for your group....;)

lbgraves
07-21-2006, 04:12 PM
I read somewhere on this board that green is the most popular color by far. You might want to consider a different color for your group....;)

We picked green because we are the DIS group on our cruise. :thumbsup2 Out of 125 people signed up on our thread 75 have bought the shirts. We are also adding the iron on in my signature to the back so we will be easy to spot in the crowd. I can't wait to see everyone on the ship!!! :)

Ker-Bear
07-21-2006, 04:15 PM
also, the Design your own t-shirt is on sale. 9.99 for adults and 7.99 for kids. I personalized mine. The t-shirt is white and there are about twenty designs to pick from.

Very cute.

Float My Boat
07-21-2006, 04:29 PM
the current savings code onthe website until july 23 is SCHOOLSAVE

this gives you $10 off your purchase up to $40 and $20 off your purchase of $70, plus free shipping when you spend $70..

The code is actually for $10 off $40 or more (not up to $40), and $20 off $70 or more.

DISNEYMOMTO1
07-21-2006, 08:05 PM
I bought two for DD7 and I. I had to send them back because they were like tents on us! :confused3 I exchanged for smaller sizes so will wait to see when they come. I have enough time before the cruise to do so.

tynkerbell
07-21-2006, 11:01 PM
That is how Disneyshopping.com is with their bathing suits. I have to buy them 2 sizes smaller than I normally wear for them to fit right. Nothing seems to follow the sizing guide.

I hope the shirts aren't too bad though, I hate having to return things. :(

becka
07-21-2006, 11:21 PM
That is how Disneyshopping.com is with their bathing suits. I have to buy them 2 sizes smaller than I normally wear for them to fit right. Nothing seems to follow the sizing guide.

I hope the shirts aren't too bad though, I hate having to return things. :(

Me too! I don't want to have to return it all. Hopefully it won't be that bad.

slindamood
07-21-2006, 11:26 PM
I ordered the lime green shirts for the cruise for DH and me, and 21 turquoise shirts for a family vacation at WDW after the cruise. Hope they aren't too big!! Lots of beach cover-ups if so. Hate returning things.

lbgraves
07-21-2006, 11:59 PM
We have never had problems with them. DS wears a Med and is in a 7/8 now. DD wears the XS/S in a 5T. I wear a 7/8 and the Small fits well.

Lesley Mahler
07-22-2006, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the info!! I just ordered some for my family!! I did order our actual sizes though, didn't know about them running big!! I hope they fit!!

Thanks,
Lesley

suzannef
07-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Thankyou so much op for this post. I was able to order 9 tshirts an a variety of colors, 2 kid bathing suits, 2 kid cover ups,1 adult coverup, and a pair of fli flops for a grand total of 56.00 no shipping Yippee!!!!!

I didn't think my hubby would want us to all match exactly so for my family of 5 I got us one of each color. Each kid actually wanted a diff color and for my sil's fam of 4 I did the same except for orange.!!!!

So if you see a very colorful family at the terminal sept.3 come say hi!!!!!

tde1969
07-22-2006, 12:06 PM
We did the green, navy blue and orange. Figuered it would be easy to keep track of everyone on the excursions in September. Also had to go ahead and get ds pirates backpack, lunchtote and binder. What a great savings.

tynkerbell
07-22-2006, 08:53 PM
These shirts do seem to run very big. :sad2: Got DS's today. His is a youth Large and fit me and DD who both wear adult mediums! It was a tent on DS. :guilty:

I haven't received the shirts I ordered for the rest of us, but I ordered those true to our size so I'm a little concerned that I will have to do a bunch of returns when they arrive. :badpc:

drknight
07-22-2006, 10:48 PM
I bought 10 of these shirts and also thought they were huge when I got them. They did shrink considerably though when I washed them. Does all Disney stuff run large and then shrink?

tynkerbell
07-22-2006, 10:58 PM
So they did shrink when washed? The one I got today says preshrunk but I suppose I'll run it through a hot washing cycle and see what happens.

I know their swimsuits (for women) run 2 sizes too big. But since I wash them on delicate I don't know about shrinking.

ShannonR
07-28-2006, 06:49 AM
I am going to order these shirts for my family, but I have a question. Can I get this shirt(the personalized logo shirt posted above) for a 2 y.o. toddler, because all I see is the adult and the kids?

jotop
07-28-2006, 07:30 AM
I ordered both shirts and we should be getting them hopefully today!!! I can't remember what color I'd ordered. That's because I ordered tons of stuff to use or wear on the cruise!!! :cool1:

klineyqueen
07-28-2006, 07:46 AM
I am going to order these shirts for my family, but I have a question. Can I get this shirt(the personalized logo shirt posted above) for a 2 y.o. toddler, because all I see is the adult and the kids?
The kids XXS is about as good as you are going to get. I have the same problem! My DD will only be 1 at the time of our cruise

jotop
07-28-2006, 02:33 PM
:cool1: Ok...I did recieve my order today!!!! :banana: :banana: Both T-shirts do run large for the youth. I have to send my DD princess: back and get a smaller size. The :eeyore: swimsuit that I ordered also runs large!! However, I might need the larger one once I get on board and start eating :scratchin . Just kidding! I can't believe Disneyshopping.com will let you return the "Make/Design Your Own T-Shirts". Thanks, DisneyShopping!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

wheelerkidz3
07-28-2006, 03:42 PM
ugh! This stinks! i ordered a whole bunch for people in our group too. How long did the shirts take to ship to you? I got an email from disney saying that they had shipped, and everytime i try to check the shipping status, it says data not available. The first part of my order came within a 3 days...i got the last email last saturday...and still no order! I'm curious to see how the shirts will fit.

jotop
07-28-2006, 04:20 PM
They shipped all my stuff together. It took about 3 days after I received the email that it has been shipped. Good Luck! pooh:

tynkerbell
07-28-2006, 04:29 PM
The adult sizes didn't seem too large. They fit us just fine, but the youth sizes seem too big, DS's shirt is way too big but the smaller size is sold out so he'll just have to wear an oversized shirt on our embarkation day. :guilty:

cepmom
07-28-2006, 04:43 PM
has anyone ever ordered the "design your own" t-shirts? I thought it would be a great idea to get for our family for our cruise in January. We plan on surprising the younger girls and I thought it would be cute to just hand them the shirts the day we leave and let them figure it out.

I wanted to put "Our Surprise Magical Cruise" withthe cruise dates on it, but then I remembered something about disneyshopping not letting you use the name of the ship in the design. It does say in the fine print if you use the Theme Park names, the park name must be spelled out and preceded by "at" as in "The Smith Family at DisneyLand"

Do you think I can put "magical cruise"??

Whisker
07-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Do you think I can put "magical cruise"??

I think you could do that since "magical" is a word in its own right.

jotop
07-28-2006, 06:09 PM
We just received those shirts today. The shirts for the children run "BIG".
After our name (1st line), we had to put 1st Cruise on the Disney Cruise Line (2nd line) and the last line we put December 2006. I was trying to just put Disney Cruise and I received an email from DisneyShopping and said I could not do it. So, I had to change the wording to the above. They do look great but, DD princess: shirt I have to return (way too big)!