PDA

View Full Version : I need your help....

PMelhorn
07-20-2006, 09:14 PM
Has anyone used Sunrise Florida Transportation (transportation florida) or Magic City Transportation (magic transportation)? If so how was their service? Was they on time? Was they friendly? The usually stuff.
TIA

ibouncetoo
07-20-2006, 09:48 PM
I've never seen either of those names before in any WDW and DCL posts that I recall. If you are looking for town car/limo/van, the one's I see recommended the most are Florida Tours, Tiffiany Towncar (which I'll be trying in Nov), Southern Elegance (which I've used and thought was great) and a few others that I'm sure someone else will mention (it's been a realllllly looooong day and my brain hurts).You might want to take a look at the DIS budget and transportation boards too!

lbgraves
07-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Magic City Transportation is the top on our list! Their driver was at the train station to pick us up in Kissimmee when we were 5 hours late. :) When we realized that I had left my camera on the seat and the conductor couldn't find it and we left our info at the train station...the owner/driver gave them his cell phone number and said that he would come pick it up & take it to our resort if they found it. He also had car seats for the kids & a stroller that we used while in WDW.

I heard that they closed due to a family medical problem. If they have reopened, I would be happy to recommend them.

PMelhorn
07-21-2006, 12:22 AM
Thanks lbgraves,
I had wondered why I nevered recieved a confirmation from Magic Transportation. I have called several times and sign in on the web page but never heard back. They are who I wanted. I hate to here there is a family medical problem, been there done that. I will kept them in my prayers.

lbgraves
07-21-2006, 12:38 AM
Someone PMd me after seeing my trip report to let me know. I see that their site is still up but the refs are gone. When something like that happens you just don't think of all the loose ends to shut down & take care of.