PDA

View Full Version : Is Pink slipper beta I need help *poll*

jasonpwns
07-20-2006, 06:56 PM
:confused3 some people said it was beta to me Im not sure others said it was in a quest? any help? this will become a poll

ash410
07-20-2006, 07:16 PM
if i remember correctly, it was a beta item. Then about a month ago or two it was in a one day weekend quest. the same weekend they had a one day quest for the light blue rocket couch. I hope that helps you some.

mickey@dvc
07-20-2006, 07:19 PM
It says poll... but I see no poll.

SorcererDonald16
07-20-2006, 07:30 PM
Ash is correct. It was beta, and then it was re-released in a one day quest during the last weekend of Quest Month. I believe that item was the Saturday quest prize. It was available via the Q button, not via an engine in a Host room. I guess you would call it re-released beta, like the green pirate throne that was available in Host games last month.

LoriR
07-20-2006, 08:21 PM
SorcererDonald16 is exactly right. :) I guess re-released beta would be a good term to use. After not being sold since beta, it was only available by a day long quest, not sold in the stores again like many of the other beta pieces have been.

Lori

MiakodaWDW
07-20-2006, 08:34 PM
So what is it worth? I got one from someone in the game as their quest prize (not staff...a player). I was surprised b/c I thought they were just beta...didn't realize they were re-released. So what would people be willing to trade (or what would be fair to ask) for a pink slipper?

Oh and if anyone has a green pirate throne to trade, I would like one please :)

~M~