PDA

View Full Version : Disney Themed Holiday Swap Progress Thread (Due now!!)

StitchIsOurHero
07-20-2006, 06:28 PM
Hi! You all are going to love the stuff I have seen from this swap so far! It is awesome!

I just wanted to start a progress thread for this swap. I am going to amend the directions a little (to rob from Nancy's Rare Character ;) ). You can make 1 photo mat & 1 photo frame, or 2 frames, or 2 mats. Then, in addition to whatever pairing of that you decide to make, you will make two other elements. The list is found in the original sign-up thread along with what holiday you signed up for in each group:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1146656&page=1

The deadline for these to be at my house is October 14th. I will wait a week to mail them and then send all of your goodies on to you! :thumbsup2

Here is the list of swappers, along with the groups you are in. Again, your holidays are listed in that original thread. If I don't have your address, please pm it to me! Thanks!

I have your address
You have sent them to me
I have received them

HOLIDAY SWAPPERS:
alexwyattmommy (B,D,E,F)
Bernard&MissBianca (F,G,H,I)
CaitsMama (H)
cocacolamom (F,H)
ddavis860 (A,D,E)
DianaLyn (J)
fanofthemouse (F,G,I,J,K)
havencruiser (K)
hopemax (C,D)
jennyL (J,K)
KAMommy (E, K)
KatDisney (A,B,C,D,F)
michellepooh (B,C,D,G,H,J)
MickeyTeacher (C,J)
mickster (B)
pixiedust32 (I,K)
PoohBearLovinMama (H)
PrincessNancy96 (B,E,G)
Quinn222 (A,C)
rlovew (A,I,K)
StitchIsOurHero (A,B,D,E,G, I)
TracksnSlabs (E,F,G,I)
YodasMom (A,C,H,J)

Please just check in periodically so I know everyone is rolling along. If you need help or an angel, please let me know so we can get that done before the due date! :teeth:

Thanks again for participating!! :yay:

Mickster
07-20-2006, 06:39 PM
I have my paper and I got my embellishments yesterday for 40% off! Sweet! :cool1: Other than that, I have nothing started. I will though. (I just got 400 pictures from Shutterfly and I'm sorting them! Fun, but oh my, do I have my work cut out for me...)

PrincessNancy96
07-20-2006, 07:20 PM
LOL! I have my ideas...but I have to finish 2 other swaps before I can even venture the holiday direction!!! Wait! I have 3 other swaps to finish!!! Although 1 is 2 sets short of being done.. But I promise to get it done.. Once school starts back I'll have time during the day!!! MOMMY TIME!! ;)

cocacolamom
07-20-2006, 07:21 PM
We just had a scrap store close in our area :guilty: , but I bought a ton of stuff for the swap on sale that I needed!!!! I, also, have worked on a part of my elements and I'm sketching ideas.

hopemax
07-20-2006, 07:26 PM
I know my ideas for the Christmas group, but I put myself on a "no more shopping until we get back from Seattle at the end of the month," so I can't work on it yet. There is a store up there called Impress, that is a stamping store, but they carry a TON of punches, and so I am trying to save up for my visit. Not sure what I want to do for the 4th of July yet, but it will come.

rlovew
07-20-2006, 08:03 PM
I have my ideas sketched out and I have my supplies but I won't strat working on this until I finish my other swaps diue before this one.

AlexWyattMommy
07-20-2006, 09:49 PM
I have my ideas & supplies for those ideas, I'll be sketching this weekend. I need to finish one swap before starting to work on these. I will PM you my address.

StitchIsOurHero
07-20-2006, 10:10 PM
AlexWyattMommy--I got your address. . .thanks!

KAMommy & I are going shopping tomorrow, and I have made a list so I can get all of my supplies for my swaps I have to finish. It sounds like you all are way ahead of me!! ;)

Have a terrific evening, everyone! :yay:

StitchIsOurHero
07-22-2006, 11:49 PM
I did get my paper for this, and I found some clip art. I am also looking at some embellishments on line--thanks, YodasMom for that website (www.justbrads.com). They have some cool stuff!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! It is hard to think about Christmas/Thanksgiving type stuff when it is so HOT outside! :sunny:

Everyone have a great Sunday! :thumbsup2

BernardandMissBianca
07-23-2006, 12:08 AM
I have my paper but then again I never have a shortage of paper. ;)

YodasMom
07-23-2006, 12:31 AM
You're welcome, StitchIsOurHero!!

And, come on up here.........It's supposed to be in the 50's tonight!
That probably won't last, though.

I did get my paper for this, and I found some clip art. I am also looking at some embellishments on line--thanks, YodasMom for that website (www.justbrads.com). They have some cool stuff!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! It is hard to think about Christmas/Thanksgiving type stuff when it is so HOT outside! :sunny:

Everyone have a great Sunday! :thumbsup2

Quinn222
07-23-2006, 02:34 AM
I've got my frames and mats made for Thanksgiving, just have to embellish. I've got my mats for Christmas cut out and one of my optional items made. Picked up some more paper yesterday.

Mickster
07-23-2006, 09:30 AM
I have everything sketched and supplies divided. I think I am ready to start assembly. I just need a few minutes to work on it. (anyone want to watch a 6 yo and a 3 yo?) Super fun! :cool1:

PrincessNancy96
07-23-2006, 10:35 AM
I have everything sketched and supplies divided. I think I am ready to start assembly. I just need a few minutes to work on it. (anyone want to watch a 6 yo and a 3 yo?) Super fun! :cool1:
I would..but you have to take a 15, 12, 11, 10 & 5 yo some time!! LOL

Mickster
07-23-2006, 10:57 AM
I could do that, I think. I was once a teacher. I know, we could meet at the castle for the switch? Sound good?

PrincessNancy96
07-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Defintely works for me!!!

Mickster
07-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Please no one get mad a me. Please? :blush: But, I'm done with my holiday - Birthday. I won't mail them yet. Like you want to have my swap hanging around your house for 2 month. right. Anyway, I had my supplies and a night "off" - DH went to the movies, the kids to bed early. Thought I'd get started and I did. It was fun! Thanks for a great idea. Now I have ones to do that are due before this one. Yikes! :rolleyes1

(PrincessNancy - I guess there is no need to switch kids for this swap, maybe one of the others? :rotfl: )

BernardandMissBianca
07-24-2006, 11:42 PM
Please no one get mad a me. Please? :blush: But, I'm done with my holiday - Birthday. I won't mail them yet. Like you want to have my swap hanging around your house for 2 month. right. Anyway, I had my supplies and a night "off" - DH went to the movies, the kids to bed early. Thought I'd get started and I did. It was fun! Thanks for a great idea. Now I have ones to do that are due before this one. Yikes! :rolleyes1

(PrincessNancy - I guess there is no need to switch kids for this swap, maybe one of the others? :rotfl: )

:furious: j/k Now can I kidnap you at CKC and bring you to CT. You can be my scrap slave..... I'll feed you..... :worship:

Mickster
07-25-2006, 07:46 AM
Sounds like a pretty good deal. You'll cook and I get to play with paper all day? I like it. When do I leave? :lmao:

StitchIsOurHero
07-25-2006, 08:52 AM
Mickster--I am impressed! You are going to meet your "all swaps done by Labor Day" goal with no problem!!! Perhaps I could forward my supplies to you???

Since you're done, if you want to go ahead and send them, that would be fine. I just have bins in my scraproom that I divide each group into, so it wouldn't be a problem. Just let me know what you want to do! :thumbsup2

Mickster
07-25-2006, 10:56 AM
I have so many, I don't know if it can be done! I'm trying though. If you really don't mind me sending them, I will. I am afraid that DS will get the idea that they are for him. He's already asked me for the mats! Yikes! Thanks! I just need your address...

StitchIsOurHero
07-25-2006, 01:15 PM
Mickster--send them on!! :thumbsup2 I pm'd you the info! I can't wait to see them! :banana:

Mickster
07-25-2006, 08:36 PM
I did send the envelope to you today. He said it should take 2 or 3 days. Thanks for letting me send it early! :woohoo:

StitchIsOurHero
07-25-2006, 09:58 PM
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know! I'll get you marked on the first post! :teeth:

StitchIsOurHero
07-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Mickster--I got your stuff today! It looks great!! :thumbsup2 I am loving this swap already!!

Mickster
07-27-2006, 07:02 PM
Thanks. It was fun to do. Thanks for hosting! :cheer2:

StitchIsOurHero
07-29-2006, 10:45 PM
KAMommy, your stuff looks great! :thumbsup2 I love the shaker box!! :banana:

KAMommy
07-30-2006, 01:56 PM
KAMommy, your stuff looks great! :thumbsup2 I love the shaker box!! :banana:

Thanks! That was definately an experiment! :rotfl2:

PrincessNancy96
08-07-2006, 02:15 PM
:woohoo: party:
One set done and 2 to go!! I hope to have this done by 8/15 or 8/16!
Yeah!! I'm so excited!!! :woohoo:

Tracks N Slabs
08-07-2006, 02:35 PM
2 done & 2 to go. Getting excited for this one.

StitchIsOurHero
08-07-2006, 08:52 PM
PrincessNancy96 & Tracks n Slabs--y'all are making me look even worse! I haven't even started yet!!! :rotfl2: I do have the stuff, though. . .just haven't found the time to start. Although, with the scrapping stuff scattered around my house like it is, you'd think all I do is work on this (actually, that might really be all I do! :rotfl: )

PrincessNancy96
08-15-2006, 10:03 AM
2 sets done!!! One to go!!! I like the done sets and I'm pretty excited to see the finished project of the 3rd set!! yeah!! :) Hope to be postal by Saturday!! :)

StitchIsOurHero
08-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Awesome, Nancy! I can't wait to see them! :banana:

hopemax
08-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Thought I better check in with everyone before I go off to Florida/WDW on Friday....

I am done with my Christmas group, but haven't started on my 4th of July stuff yet, not really sure what I want to do besides a theme although I do have the paper.

I won't be back home until Sept 12, so no updates from me until then.

StitchIsOurHero
08-23-2006, 03:37 PM
Just giving us a little bump! I know you have a little over a month and a half to finish, but I just wanted to check in with everyone!

Have a great week! :thumbsup2

havencruiser
08-23-2006, 03:46 PM
I will be working on my stuff at SDV this week-end in Orlando.

AlexWyattMommy
08-23-2006, 03:55 PM
I'll be working on mine this weekend also. The littlest elf is at his Grandmother's so I should be able to work in peace.

PrincessNancy96
08-23-2006, 04:19 PM
Don't panic.. I haven't seen mine yet.. they are still here..been to busy with back to school.. things should settle this weekend, I hope!

PixieDust32
08-31-2006, 10:57 PM
:cool1:

Quinn222
09-03-2006, 09:08 AM
I'm in good shape. I have most of the elements made for my two holidays, I just have the embellishing to do.

YodasMom
09-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Just wanted to clarify.........Are we still doing one photo mat and one frame, or do we have the option of doing two mats? Sorry for the confusion. I wasn't sure if this was one of the ones that was changed.

I've got all my stuff..........just need to finish a couple of others. I need to get this one done by early October, too.

PrincessNancy96
09-03-2006, 09:38 AM
Just wanted to clarify.........Are we still doing one photo mat and one frame, or do we have the option of doing two mats? Sorry for the confusion. I wasn't sure if this was one of the ones that was changed.

I've got all my stuff..........just need to finish a couple of others. I need to get this one done by early October, too.
Yes, you can do 2 mats, a mat and a frame, or 2 frames.. Your choice!! :)

StitchIsOurHero
09-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Thanks, Nancy, for clarifying! :thumbsup2 I hadn't had a chance to check in this morning! You're the best!!

I'm going to pm my address to everyone this week--we leave for WDW on the 12th :banana: , so I won't be in town when we reach the "one month until deadline" date. That way, if you're ready to mail, you can just send them on! :cheer2:

I am very excited about seeing the stuff for this swap! Everyone have a terrific Labor Day weekend! :cool1:

PrincessNancy96
09-03-2006, 03:05 PM
I'll send mine out when you return.... I have 2 more swaps to finish up this week so I'll just mail them all out at once!! :O

StitchIsOurHero
09-03-2006, 06:29 PM
That sounds great, Nancy! I'm trying to get all of my swaps and my circle journal done this weekend! I'm a bit :crazy: , but that's nothing new!!!

BTW, Nancy, how did parent's night go???

I hope everyone else is rolling right along with this swap! :moped:

PrincessNancy96
09-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Parent night went well for all the kids... I didn't go to the HS because DD had a meet...but I know DS15's teachers well..so he can do nothing I won't know about quickly!!! Everyone is doing well.. I did have to leave mid-parent night for ds10 because dd got home from her cross country meet early.. but she got her best time of the year so I told her maybe I shouldn't go any more!!! LOL Ran 1.9 miles in 15minutes 15 seconds! Woo hoo!!! I'd still be at the start line at 15 minutes pysching myself up to go!
Thanks for asking!!!

StitchIsOurHero
09-04-2006, 03:36 PM
I don't think I could run that fast, even if something was chasing me! What a great job! I'm glad all of the kiddos are doing well, and that everything went great! :thumbsup2

StitchIsOurHero
09-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Just wanted to give this a bump--I sent my address out to all of you! Off to WDW next week--I cannot wait!!!

I can't wait to see all of the awesome stuff for this one! I might actually get my family albums caught up with this! :teeth:

AlexWyattMommy
09-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Checking in
Thanksgiving/Harvest DONE
Valentine's Day Cut and ready to put together
Birthday papers/embellishments purchased needs cutting & assembling.

StitchIsOurHero
09-11-2006, 04:54 PM
havencruiser--I got yours today! They look great! You did a terrific job!!!

Just a reminder--these are due a month from Thursday (can you believe October is that close???) I will be away from the computer from tonight until Saturday, so I'm not ignoring you if you check in and I don't respond! :teeth: Let me know if you need anything!! As long as these are on time, I can get a quick turn-around on them because I will be on Fall Break!

YodasMom
09-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey Brooke.......Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and I hope you have a wonderful trip. If your weather is anything like ours (which it's probably not), you will be so happy to see the sunshine!!

Also, just as an update, I need to finish my circle journal (almost done) and one other swap this week, and then I will be working on getting my Rare Character swap and Holiday swap done and out hopefully by the end of the weekend of Sept 24.

Again, have a great time. :sunny:

StitchIsOurHero
09-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks, Karen!!! Have a great week!!! :banana:

Mickster
09-11-2006, 05:42 PM
I forgot it was your birthday, while you are on your trip! Have a great time! :)

PrincessNancy96
09-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Happy Early Birthday Brooke!!!
I'm holding onto my swap but will get it out on Saturday.. I don't want to overwhelm your postal lady yet! LOL
Have a great trip!!! Can't wait to hear about it... Enjoy the sunshine and please send some back to me and YodasMom!! We need it!

StitchIsOurHero
09-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the good wishes!!! :thumbsup2 I am SO excited! :banana:

One of my "kids" who graduated last year (and is 18) brought me a card today that said, "Remember when you were 18 and you thought 30 was SO old?" When you opened it up, it said, "you were right". :rotfl: How very nice! :rolleyes:

I hope you all have a terrific week!!! :sunny:

PrincessNancy96
09-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Okay, I know a kid that needs remind of this in the future!!! Go stock up on that card and send it to her!!! :)

Quinn222
09-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Just checking in. I should have this finished next weekend. All the elements are done, I just have some embellishing to do.

StitchIsOurHero
09-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Hi! Just checking in everyone! We have less than a month until our due date! Boy, time flies! How is everyone doing??

Have a great Sunday! :sunny:

rlovew
09-17-2006, 04:14 PM
I have my paper and my ideas I am trying to get everything drawn out.

KatDisney
09-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Checking in, although i haven't made much progress as I am finishing up another swap thats due next weekend.. I think Im about all caught up with my many swaps.

Ohana 4
09-17-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm behind. Haven't started. I have a couple more swaps to do before this one is due. But I'll get to them! :surfweb:

ddavis860
09-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Just checking in...I'm so far behind I'm going to lap myself!

I have my plans, and my papers. I have a couple other things to finish before this one...

Brooke, hope your bday was GREAT!

PrincessNancy96
09-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Brooke,
Since you are home now, I'll mail out yet this week... Probably on Friday!!! :)

StitchIsOurHero
09-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Cool, Nancy! I can't wait to see them!

Thanks to all of y'all for the birthday wishes!! It was awesome!!

Ohana 4--I haven't started yet, either. SHHHH, don't tell anyone! ;)

PrincessNancy96
09-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Cool, Nancy! I can't wait to see them!

Thanks to all of y'all for the birthday wishes!! It was awesome!!

Ohana 4--I haven't started yet, either. SHHHH, don't tell anyone! ;)
Slacker!!! :lmao:
Heck, I'm still working on my rare character that is due next week.. so what am I talking about.. I have 2 more to finish.. help me!!! :wizard:

KAMommy
09-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Just checking in...I'm so far behind I'm going to lap myself!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That's how I feel too! Just when I think I am catching up, I remember one more project I need to get done.

I MUST learn to say no! Like that will ever happen. ;)

hopemax
09-21-2006, 05:27 PM
I just finished this one. There really isn't much Disney in my "4th of July" stuff though (more like hidden Disney), but I think the pieces are cute. And I want to explain the color selection in advance, cause it's not traditional "4th of July" colors, but there is still red, white, and blue :). DH and I got married on the 4th of July, and these were our wedding colors. I just can't separate the two celebrations anymore.

And with this swap done, I am now all caught up with my swaps! No more post-it's hanging off the side of the computer.

PrincessNancy96
09-21-2006, 06:42 PM
I just finished this one. There really isn't much Disney in my "4th of July" stuff though (more like hidden Disney), but I think the pieces are cute. And I want to explain the color selection in advance, cause it's not traditional "4th of July" colors, but there is still red, white, and blue :). DH and I got married on the 4th of July, and these were our wedding colors. I just can't separate the two celebrations anymore.

And with this swap done, I am now all caught up with my swaps! No more post-it's hanging off the side of the computer.
I have 3 post it's!! Help!!! :)

StitchIsOurHero
09-21-2006, 07:17 PM
hopemax--I think that sounds cool! I can't wait to see your stuff!!!

I have more post-its than I can shake a stick at right now! Oh well, one day at a time, right??? ;)

I can't wait to see the stuff from this swap! Only 3 more weeks! How is everyone else doing?

ddavis860
09-21-2006, 07:27 PM

Wow, I haven't been caught up since I started these swaps...I just keep signing up and signing up... :teeth:

AlexWyattMommy
09-21-2006, 07:55 PM
Just need to finish the birthday one. Should be ready to go postal on Monday.

YodasMom
09-22-2006, 09:51 AM
I'm hoping to mail mine by the middle of next week, Brooke. Just have to get my Rare Character swap out today and then I should be able to work on this one this weekend.

I'll keep ya updated!

Glad you had a great vacation! You could have sent us more sunshine up here, though! :rotfl:

PrincessNancy96
09-22-2006, 11:00 AM
Glad you had a great vacation! You could have sent us more sunshine up here, though! :rotfl:

I know.. It's rainy, cool, and gloomy here! :(
I need to go to the grocery but every time I get ready to leave we get a downpour! So, no way am I trying that today! Or getting to the post office w/ my holiday swap!

AlexWyattMommy
09-26-2006, 12:12 PM
A day late, it's Piglet's fault. But they are postal as of this morning. :sunny:

StitchIsOurHero
09-26-2006, 03:30 PM
AlexWyattMommy--I'll keep a lookout for them! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see them! BTW, the Tony's picture is on its way to you, and I will email it to you tomorrow. I forgot that our recent Disney trip pics are on the external hard drive, so I have to get DH (the tech geek) to hook it up!

Is everyone else rolling along? I'm hoping to finish mine this weekend! :cheer2:

YodasMom
09-26-2006, 04:00 PM
Is everyone else rolling along? I'm hoping to finish mine this weekend! :cheer2:.

I'm rolling along and hoping to mail before the end of the week. We'll see how much I get done later tonight since Wednesday nights are shot.

I'll keep you updated! :)

PrincessNancy96
09-26-2006, 06:41 PM
I will get to the post office tomorrow I promise... I go and seem to forget why I'm going.. at least so far I haven't left the kids behind.. it's always that package.... I'll mail it first thing in the morning... :)

StitchIsOurHero
09-26-2006, 08:29 PM
:rotfl2: I keep forgetting to send the ABC swap with DH to mail, too, so I completely understand what you are saying! No stress--I know it'll get here! :thumbsup2

My brother is getting married this weekend, and it is one of those really big weddings (DH & I had a really small wedding). This week is wedding week and it is crazy around here! I know that by Sunday, I'll just want to hide out in my scrap room and work on stuff! ;)

StitchIsOurHero
09-27-2006, 05:33 PM
DianaLyn--I got your stuff today!! They look wonderful!!! Thank you for the surprise, too! :thumbsup2

ddavis860
09-28-2006, 10:46 AM
GRRRRRRRR :furious:

I'm so mad at myself!! I got some REALLY cute brads for this swap...do you think I can find them now? I'm SOOOOO glad I put them in a safe place!

Now to figure out WHICH safe place I put them :confused3

PrincessNancy96
09-28-2006, 11:24 AM
GRRRRRRRR :furious:

I'm so mad at myself!! I got some REALLY cute brads for this swap...do you think I can find them now? I'm SOOOOO glad I put them in a safe place!

Now to figure out WHICH safe place I put them :confused3
I have so been there!!! I hate when I put things up for safe keeping and than can't find them.. That is when I clean my scrap area and find tons of items I forgot I even bought..and I even thought I was organized!! ;)

Hope you find them!!! :wizard:

ddavis860
09-28-2006, 02:31 PM

Brads are found!!! Yeah... :cheer2:

PrincessNancy96
09-28-2006, 02:39 PM

Brads are found!!! Yeah... :cheer2:
Yeah!! :) :cool1: :thumbsup2

PrincessNancy96
09-29-2006, 11:04 AM
Brooke,
Going postal tomorrow for sure.. I have some birthday invitations to send so I'm definitely going at 8am tomorrow...

:)

YodasMom
09-29-2006, 11:33 AM
Mine are postal as of today. They'll probably be there on Monday.

Thanks for hosting such a cool swap, Brooke! I'm looking forward to getting this back so I can scrap my holiday things in a couple of years when I get the time! LOL!! :lmao:

cocacolamom
09-29-2006, 05:11 PM
I'M almost done with mine and they will be in the mail. While I was working on my Christmas themed ones, my 5 year old DS asked me how long before Christmas? Yeek! It was 3 months to the day! Hope that doesn't scare anyone! HA!

Quinn222
09-30-2006, 06:26 AM
I accidentally mailed some of my embellishments to someone else! No problem, they were fun to make so I can make more.

Mickster
09-30-2006, 04:12 PM
You didn't get them back yet? I'll have to check my DC ticket. I sent them early last week. Maybe on Tuesday.

PrincessNancy96
09-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Hey Brooke,

They are in the mail this time.. I have my receipt to prove it.. I was the first one at the post office this morning bright and early!!! So, they are on the way!!!

BTW, DD had her conference meet today...I did get to see her run!!! I missed the big announcement due to the ds' conflicts...but I called just in time to hear the announcement and kids screaming and one of the moms grab the phone from DD to tell me the news!!! How cool!!!! The boys and girls cross country teams both won their conferences!!!!! First time our girls have ever done that.. and 2nd year in a row for our boys!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Mickster
10-01-2006, 09:16 AM
Congrats to all of them! That is awesome! :cheer2: :cheer2:

StitchIsOurHero
10-01-2006, 10:37 AM
Congrats, Nancy!! That's terrific! Tell your DD congratulations! I'll be on the lookout for your stuff!!

YodasMom--I'll keep a lookout for your stuff, too! I can't wait to see this stuff! I'm looking forward to scrapping our holiday stuff, too. I'll try to get this swap turned around quickly! :thumbsup2

cocacolamom--Yeek!! 3 months!!! (Less than that now!) Must start shopping!

A little less than 2 weeks until the due date. . .is everyone else doing ok?? PLEASE let me know ASAP if you need an angel!! :sunny:

PrincessNancy96
10-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Hey Brooke,
AlexWyattsMom forgot to take pictures of her balloon shaker.. could you post it for us.??? Please???? Pretty please?????

MomOf2DisneyKids
10-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Hey StitchIsOurHero! Nancy tagged me and then told everyone to come over here to your thread....so, tag, YOU'RE it! :teeth: And you have Nancy to thank! :rotfl2:

StitchIsOurHero
10-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Hey Brooke,
AlexWyattsMom forgot to take pictures of her balloon shaker.. could you post it for us.??? Please???? Pretty please?????

Yep! I've been so crazy with the wedding stuff, that I haven't even had a chance to do anything but open the box and make sure everything travelled ok. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow and post! :thumbsup2

By the way, Nancy, thanks for getting me tagged to be IT!!! :rotfl2:

StitchIsOurHero
10-01-2006, 07:26 PM
alexwyattmommy--your stuff arrived on Friday!! It looks great!! I'm SO sorry that I didn't post earlier! It got here about 5 minutes before we went to my brother's wedding rehearsal/dinner. We have been gone with that all weekend, and I thought I had posted, but I didn't! I think I'm going :crazy: (perhaps I am already there!!!).

To the "getting in trouble" squad. . .expect pics tomorrow night of the balloon shaker! Now. . .off to find someone else to make them "IT"!! :lmao:

AlexWyattMommy
10-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the update.
Hope you took lots of pics so you can scrap some more! :sunny:

PrincessNancy96
10-01-2006, 08:01 PM
You are so awesome Brooke!!
I know.. I always open the boxes to make sure everything is in one piece..
Well, at least B&MB will have a lot to look forward to next week catching up with this great game of tag.!!! :)

StitchIsOurHero
10-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Ok, I couldn't stand the suspense! I had to go get the box from AlexWyattMommy out and look at everything! AMAZING WORK!!!!!! I love your Harvest theme stuff! Y'all will love this stuff!! Thank you, too, for all of the goodies!!

I took so many pics at the wedding--I don't know what we'll ever do with all of them. I just couldn't believe my "little" brother was getting married!

Nancy, we'll just tell B&MB that she's lucky we haven't started plotting to throw toilet paper all over each other's houses or something equally crazy!! :rotfl2:

PrincessNancy96
10-02-2006, 06:53 AM
Nancy, we'll just tell B&MB that she's lucky we haven't started plotting to throw toilet paper all over each other's houses or something equally crazy!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I guess the "new" thing around here is to saran wrap the cars!! They got someone at the football game Friday night!! I'm sure it took a while to get to their car!

Ok, are you still it; or did you tag someone else yet?
popcorn::

jennyL
10-02-2006, 09:12 AM
I'm still plugging away. Almost everything is packed up in anticipation for the new cabinets tomorrow. I'll then start digging everything back out and will finish up this week/weekend and will have them in the mail to you.

StitchIsOurHero
10-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Nancy & YodasMom--both of your packages arrived today!! It was like Christmas!! Everything looks terrific!! I just know you all are going to love everything from this swap!! Thank you both, too, for the surprises--that was nice!!

I hope everyone else is doing well with this! I am hoping to finish this weekend! I can't believe this is due a week from this weekend! It seems like October got here so fast!!

Have a great Monday, everyone, and please let me know if you need help/an angel/whatever!

Also, YodasMom, I have decided to tag you for our game of tag! Now, you're it, and I don't have to be any more! :rotfl2: Now, off to find some Saran Wrap. . .mwah hahahahahah!!!

PrincessNancy96
10-02-2006, 07:19 PM
Also, YodasMom, I have decided to tag you for our game of tag! Now, you're it, and I don't have to be any more! :rotfl2: Now, off to find some Saran Wrap. . .mwah hahahahahah!!!

:rotfl2: :rolleyes:
I have two rolls of saran wrap.. would you like me to express them to you?????

Glad they got their safe and sound.. one less thing to worry about in this stressful week.. I'm going to need a mini-vacation soon if things don't settle down!

Mickster
10-02-2006, 11:47 PM
I accidentally mailed some of my embellishments to someone else! No problem, they were fun to make so I can make more.

Did they arrive? :rolleyes1

YodasMom
10-03-2006, 07:57 PM

If I'm it, I'll be it for a good month to come! LOL! Wish I had time to play tag, but I'm a little overwhelmed right now........and I had to get sick on top of everything, of course! Oh well, better now than next week! Sorry to be such a 'stick in the mud'!

Thanks for all your hard work hostessing, Brooke!! It was a fun swap......and if you need to ask permission to delay sending it out for any reason, that's fine with me! I appreciate all your updates.

Now, back to the swamp........ :crazy:

PrincessNancy96
10-03-2006, 08:39 PM
If I'm it, I'll be it for a good month to come! LOL! Wish I had time to play tag, but I'm a little overwhelmed right now........and I had to get sick on top of everything, of course! Oh well, better now than next week! Sorry to be such a 'stick in the mud'!

Thanks for all your hard work hostessing, Brooke!! It was a fun swap......and if you need to ask permission to delay sending it out for any reason, that's fine with me! I appreciate all your updates.

Now, back to the swamp........ :crazy:
Ok, I'll take your place... That way you can get better.. We have those competitions and performances coming up... So, I'm it.. for YodasMom!!!
I hope you feel better soon!!! I've got your back!! Take care of yourself!!!! :)

YodasMom
10-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Ok, I'll take your place... That way you can get better.. We have those competitions and performances coming up... So, I'm it.. for YodasMom!!!
I hope you feel better soon!!! I've got your back!! Take care of yourself!!!! :)

Thanks, Nancy! Have fun!!

StitchIsOurHero
10-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Feel better soon, YodasMom!!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well!! Sending lots of :wizard: , :grouphug: , and :sunny: your way!!

Caitsmama
10-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Karen, hope you feel better!! Mine should be in the mail by the weekend! Thanks!

Quinn222
10-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Did they arrive? :rolleyes1

Yes! Thanks so much for getting them back to me so quickly. They got here yesterday and as luck would have it I've caught a nasty cold and had to stay home from work today. Got all my Thanksgiving stuff done and I just have one Christmas element to finish and I'm done! I'll be mailing by the weekend.

ddavis860
10-04-2006, 04:42 PM
Just checking in to say that I am almost finished (sort of... :rotfl2: ...sigh....)

I'll be working hard tonight (during LOST :happytv: ) and tomorrow (during Grey's :happytv: ) and over the weekend... Hopefully I'll be sending on Monday, baring any family disasters...and WHY do they all seem to happen when I have a deadline?

Anyway, this is a fun swap! Thanks for hosting!

Mickster
10-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Yes! Thanks so much for getting them back to me so quickly. They got here yesterday and as luck would have it I've caught a nasty cold and had to stay home from work today. Got all my Thanksgiving stuff done and I just have one Christmas element to finish and I'm done! I'll be mailing by the weekend.

Phew! I was started to get worried. They took over a week to get to you. I almost could have walked it to you! :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

ddavis860
10-06-2006, 05:48 AM
OK, not I know you're not going to believe this, but I just had to share....

I was working on my Christmas swap items. I was in the living room, cause that's where the good TV lives...Ugly Betty was on as I was waiting for my real show...Grey's Anatomy... :happytv:

Anyway, I had to go back into my craft room to get something, and when I can back, there was the dog chewing....:dog:

OMG...MY DOG ATE MY SWAP... I started yelling, and she started chewing faster! :dogdance:

I'm not kidding...seriously... She was wagging her tail and chewing away. :dogdance: And now I don't have any of that paper left, so I'm back at the beginning...GRRRRRRRRRRRR... :furious:

The dog is still alive...but she wasn't so happy as I was yelling and looking in her mouth...gone...she was trying to suck up to me for the rest of the night, but I was having none of it...I don't know what possessed her :confused3 , but she had a nice little "Christmas" dessert. So, I guess I know how I'm spending my weekend....Sheesh.... :sad2:

StitchIsOurHero
10-06-2006, 06:37 AM
The dog ate your swap??? :rotfl2: :dogdance: Where's the tag fairy when you need them???

Good luck getting it done! Don't stress! ;)

PrincessNancy96
10-06-2006, 07:06 AM
:dogdance: Bad Dog!! OMG! I can't believe she/he did that...

Good luck this weekend finishing them up...

ddavis860
10-06-2006, 07:43 AM
:dogdance: Bad Dog!! OMG! I can't believe she/he did that...

Good luck this weekend finishing them up...

I have to say "BAD DOG" was the cleanest thing I was yelling... :rotfl:

I'm just in shock...AND my family was all :rotfl2: :lmao: I was :sad:

It's going to be a long weekend...

jennyL
10-06-2006, 09:20 AM
I can so see my dog doing that. LOL My cat has always dug in the trash can for strips of paper to play with well now my lovely dog has decided she wants to play too but her idea of playing is eating all the paper. So now once I'm done playing for the day I have to take my craft room trash can and empty it into the kitchen on with a lid on it. LOL If she could get on the table I think she would easily eat everything there.

On to good news. They are installing the counter to my new craft room today so I will be working on finishing up the swap this weekend and will get it in the mail next week.

Mickeyteacher
10-07-2006, 11:12 AM
My stuff went postal this morning... I hope you get it by Tuesday.
Thanks Brooke for hosting.
Shawna

StitchIsOurHero
10-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks, Shawna! I'll be on the lookout for it! :thumbsup2

BernardandMissBianca
10-07-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm still working hard on mine. I needed the computer for some stuff so now that DH is back I can finish. If it is down to the wire I will over night.

StitchIsOurHero
10-09-2006, 01:53 PM
That'll work, Buffy! I hope your week is calmer this week! :sunny:

If you have not checked in up 'til this point, please, please check in. The due date is this coming Saturday (the 14th), and there are still a few people I have not heard from at all. I know this is a busy time of year for everyone, and I want to make sure we are all good to go. PLEASE pm me if you need an angel.

I am going to mail out no later than the 21st. Since the due date is the 14th, I would love to have everything here by then, and I could mail out sooner. I have lots of stuff going on this month (how does the fall get so crazy?? :rolleyes: ), so it will go out no later than the 21st. The good news is that if you are on a push to get this year's scrapping done before Christmas, you'll have your holiday stuff here to do it. Now, if you're like me and you're trying to get 2004 done in time for this Christmas. . . :rotfl2:

Have a great Columbus Day, everyone, and PLEASE check in and let me know all is ok or let me know if you need help!

ETA: I pm'd the people who I haven't received from yet--I know some of you have checked in on the thread, and I really appreciate that! :thumbsup2 Thanks for keeping me updated! :cool1:

rlovew
10-09-2006, 05:02 PM
My stuff will be finished either tonight or tomorrow night. I will mail on Wednesday at the latest which should get it to you by Saturday.

StitchIsOurHero
10-09-2006, 05:04 PM
That sounds great! I can't wait to see them!

It looks like we are rolling along with this swap. I have heard from almost everyone, and everyone I have heard from is planning to mail this week. I know you all are going to love the stuff from this swap!

Thank you for being such a great group of swappers!! :cool1:

StitchIsOurHero
10-10-2006, 09:07 PM
hopemax & MickeyTeacher--I got both of your packages today!! The stuff both of you made is AMAZING!!!

I am getting so excited about getting this swap back out to all of you!! I know you are going to love it!!! :cool1:

Mickeyteacher
10-10-2006, 09:19 PM
hopemax & MickeyTeacher--I got both of your packages today!! The stuff both of you made is AMAZING!!!

I am getting so excited about getting this swap back out to all of you!! I know you are going to love it!!! :cool1:

I'm so glad that you have it- I love making paper pieceings- The trees kept me up at night! I hope everyone enjoys them!
Shawna

Quinn222
10-11-2006, 09:43 AM
I'll send out a separate envelope with my return postage since I was so anxious to get my stuff out I forgot to include it!

rlovew
10-11-2006, 04:44 PM
I mailed mine out today.

Michellepooh
10-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Mine was mailed priority today.

BernardandMissBianca
10-11-2006, 11:51 PM
I have everything done but my pictures of Pilgrim Mickey. I need to hook up the color printer to the laptop and DH needs to help with that. I hope to finish tomorrow and send out priority or fed ex by Friday.

jennyL
10-12-2006, 08:22 AM
Mine went out priority mail this morning.

StitchIsOurHero
10-12-2006, 09:20 AM
Awesome! I'll be on the lookout for the packages! I'm excited about this one! :banana:

Buffy, just send it priority. It never takes yours a long time to get here. KAMommy is angeling a spot for me, so it will take her a couple of days to get back from vacation and get it done. We'll still be on track to go out the next week. :thumbsup2

Quinn222--your stuff came yesterday! It looks terrific!!! :cheer2:

Caitsmama
10-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Just confirming that mine went out priority mail today - believe me, you will NOT be able to miss my envelope that i mailed in!! LOL - just a teaser.. watch your mailbox! LOL

StitchIsOurHero
10-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Hmmm. . .I must admit I'm intrigued! I'll keep an eye out for it! :thumbsup2

PoohBearLovinMama
10-13-2006, 07:49 PM
I've been furiously working over here and I'm almost done. So I'll finish up tomorrow and mail it out (probably overnight it) to you. I will let you know as soon as I mail it!

KatDisney
10-13-2006, 07:57 PM
I just have a few last minute touches and am hoping to get them out tomorrow. I know Im a slacker and Im so sorry for delaying everyone once again. Never again am I signing up for more than one swap at a time..lol

StitchIsOurHero
10-13-2006, 08:02 PM
NO WORRIES!!! Please breathe and don't stress! PBLM--you don't have to overnight them, just send them priority and they'll get here probably by Tuesday or so. KatDisney, if it takes until Tuesday or Wednesday, just take your time. I know you're working on them, and since I am angeling a couple, we'll probably be using those few extra days, too. I'm hoping to mail by next Sat., just because my weeks after that are crazy (I have no idea how I manage to schedule that much junk in one time period!). To borrow a quote from RealMickeysGirl--"breathe and wait for the glue to dry and then mail them".

Thanks, everyone, for letting me know how everything is going. I know you all are going to love the stuff from this!!!

BernardandMissBianca
10-14-2006, 12:08 PM
DH has a last minute trip out of town so we focused on packing. I will overnight on Monday. So sorry I'm late!!!!!! I'm not sure if I will have a computer so if I'm not here on Mon just know they are on the way!

StitchIsOurHero
10-14-2006, 04:19 PM
Buffy, just send them regular priority mail. No need to pay more to overnight them! They'll get here--no stress! :thumbsup2

Caitsmama, jennyL, Tracks n Slabs--I got your stuff today!! It all looks terrific! Caitsmama, you were right. You couldn't miss that Disney envelope! It was cool!!

Quinn222--I got your postage money today, too!

Everyone have a great Saturday evening!! :teeth:

PoohBearLovinMama
10-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Mine went postal today. I tried to go with overnight but the postman was not very helpful, so it just went Priority. Sorry it was so late everyone!

AlexWyattMommy
10-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Thank you for letting us know it was sent late. I can't wait to see it. :sunny:

StitchIsOurHero
10-16-2006, 06:27 PM
PBLM--I'll be on the lookout for yours! No worries about the regular priority thing. . .that'll be just fine!! We're still on schedule to be out this weekend. It may be Monday of next week, though, because I just got called in to work (at the part-time job where I worked this summer) for Saturday. If I can get them sorted, DH will take them to the post office, though. I'll keep you posted!

michellepooh, ddavis860, and rlovew--I got all of your packages today!! My house was like the Santa stop-off!! I love, love, love all of it! You all have done some amazing work!! :banana:

KAMommy
10-17-2006, 12:09 PM
I am going to post this same message on three threads, but I don't want to type it over and over (gotta love copy and paste). SIOH, you actually already know this...

Anyway, I am admittedly running much later than I like to do (never want to make a hostess worry - been there, done that, no fun). I do apologize. I was sick for about two weeks and then went on vacation. BUT I am putting off my vacation album, which is really hard ;), and finishing swaps this weekend. As we speak, almost everything is cut and prepped for assembly on Saturday. I plan to mail priority on Monday, but I will post again for certain when I do.

Again, I am so sorry if I made you worry. I was too sick to post, and you all know that is bad!

StitchIsOurHero
10-17-2006, 03:08 PM
KAMommy, all you lack for this one is an angel spot that you did for me to be nice! That means, you're not late! ;)

Quinn222
10-17-2006, 03:24 PM
I do apologize. I was sick for about two weeks and then went on vacation. BUT I am putting off my vacation album, which is really hard ;), and finishing swaps this weekend. As we speak, almost everything is cut and prepped for assembly on Saturday. I plan to mail priority on Monday, but I will post again for certain when I do.

No problem, hope you're feeling better! I'm leaving for WDW on Thursday so I'm not in a hurry :thumbsup2

cocacolamom
10-18-2006, 04:15 AM
Sorry everyone for being late. One of my coworkers had to take an emergency leave and I've had to cover both jobs. To many hours spent at work! It's 4 a.m. and I just woke up and remembered the deadline was last Saturday. I can get these mailed Priority Mail and get them out. I PMed Brooke to ask her if I'm not to late to do this. Hope this isn't holding anyone up for a page that their working on.

Michelle

9 days and counting!!! Disney is calling my name!

StitchIsOurHero
10-18-2006, 05:36 AM
cocacolamom--I sent you a pm! :thumbsup2 No worries! :banana:

StitchIsOurHero
10-18-2006, 04:41 PM
Buffy--I got yours today! They are BEAUTIFUL!!

Ok, here's an update on where we are: I have 5 packages are still out. Two are postal and should be here any day. One is going postal today, I think. The other 2 are going postal today or tomorrow, I think, and I will pm them to be sure. I will probably have to wait until the first of next week to get them mailed out, or maybe even mid-week, since I have to work this weekend. Just wanted to keep you updated! :thumbsup2

StitchIsOurHero
10-19-2006, 05:16 PM
PBLM--your stuff came today!! It looks fantastic!! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the surprises, too!

I am so ticked at myself that I did not get myself in a Christmas group! Everything from all of the groups in this swap is gorgeous, and I am so excited to use it, but somehow I missed the Christmas ones! Oh well, I guess it's an excuse to have another holiday swap after the new year! ;)

jennyL
10-20-2006, 07:27 AM
Ok I now feel silly. I knew when I was making my Christmas items that somethig was missing but couldn't figure it out. Well last night I was cleaning up some and found the cute Christmas buttons I was going to use. LOL oh well I'll hold onto them for the next one.

StitchIsOurHero
10-20-2006, 08:57 PM
Ok, just wanted to give you all an update! We are just short 4 packages right now--2 are in the mail, and 2 should be postal by the first couple of days of next week. I am going to fix the boxes tomorrow night or Sunday, and then probably start sorting. My new mailing date will probably be either next Thursday/Friday (I'm off Friday) or Saturday. I'm sorry! I know that's a little behind our original schedule, but I wanted to keep you updated on where we are! I will probably follow Nancy's lead and send out the packages that are completed first if we are getting close to those days and I don't have the other two.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :teeth:

PoohBearLovinMama
10-21-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm glad you got my package okay! I'm really excited to see all of the Christmas items. :) We got to MVMCP every year so these will all be so perfect for my pages!

StitchIsOurHero
10-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Ooh, PBLM, I'm jealous! I loved MVMCP, and I've been trying to get DH to go back for it! ;)

Ok, here's the status update. I just wanted to keep us all on the same page. I have 2 that are postal and on the way to my house. I have 2 others that I have pm'd to check mailing status. I am going to KAMommy's on Saturday (the 28th) and we are going to sort these. She has graciously volunteered to help me!!! :banana: I will mail these no later than Monday morning (the 30th). I am trying to give everyone time to get them here, but I will have to mail those by then in order to clean my house for people to come over! :rotfl2:

Have a great week, everyone, and thanks for doing this swap! I promise, you're going to love it!!! :thumbsup2

Mickster
10-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Not that it matters, but will you post any pictures? :rolleyes1 I am way too impatient! If not, I will survive. I know there were A LOT of groups.

YodasMom
10-22-2006, 08:02 PM
I will mail these no later than Monday morning (the 30th). I am trying to give everyone time to get them here, but I will have to mail those by then in order to clean my house for people to come over! :rotfl2:

Thanks for all your work, Brooke!! I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'm leaving later this week for WDW, a DCL cruise, Food and Wine Festival, and MNSSHP so I'll let you know the following week when I get them.

StitchIsOurHero
10-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Mickster--I'm definitely going to try to post some pictures! I'm one of those people who wants to look at ALL of the stuff! ;) I'll probably take them Friday night and get them up. I'll post a link on a new send/received thread!

YodasMom--Have a safe and WONDERFUL trip to WDW!!! :wizard:

Mickster
10-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Mickster--I'm definitely going to try to post some pictures! I'm one of those people who wants to look at ALL of the stuff! ;) I'll probably take them Friday night and get them up. I'll post a link on a new send/received thread!

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see the stuff I didn't get! :rotfl:

StitchIsOurHero
10-23-2006, 04:14 PM
cocacolamom--I got your stuff today!! It looks great!! We still have one more on the way, and the other 2 should be here by Friday so that we can sort them this weekend! :banana:

cocacolamom
10-24-2006, 06:40 AM
Thanks for letting me know that they reached you! Also, thanks for hosting such a great swap.

StitchIsOurHero
10-27-2006, 02:43 PM
KatDisney--I got your stuff today! It looks great!! :cool1:

Just to give everyone an update: KAMommy and I are going to take pics and sort tomorrow. I'll post a link when the pics are up. I am still missing 2 packages. One is supposed to be here in tomorrow's mail at the latest. The other one was mailed last week, and I still don't have it. I really need to get these mailed out, so I am hoping they arrive by tomorrow! :sunny:

KatDisney
10-27-2006, 10:06 PM
I just got home from the airport, I am beyond exhaustion but wanted to check in. I did notice though that some of my things did not get in the package. I had to leave in such a hurry and was leaving directions for my sweet husband. Im sorry for the missing pieces. But I am glad some of it got there :)

kat

StitchIsOurHero
10-27-2006, 10:47 PM
KatDisney--I'm glad you made it home ok! I just glanced at the stuff and didn't compare it to the thread. Are some of the groups missing? If they are, just put them in the mail tomorrow if possible, and I'll be able to drop them in Monday or Tuesday before I mail them out.

Thanks, everyone, for working so hard on this swap! I hope to get these back to you soon! Have a great evening!

ETA: Kathy, I looked in your package, and I think I am missing the Christmas group and either the 4th of July or the Memorial Day group. Are those the ones you still have? Just wanted to make sure! :wizard:

KatDisney
10-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Go ahead and swap the holidays without my other 2 groups. I really doubt I will even venture out of the house today as I am just to tired. The things I sent were Halloween, 4th of July and Valentines day. I will just save these for the next one and hopefully you will do this one again it was aweseome. I just somehow lost all sense of time.

If you want you can take my spot in the christmas group :) and or the memorial day one.

kat

StitchIsOurHero
10-28-2006, 01:53 PM
Ok, Kathy. Thanks for letting me know. I've got someone who is going to angel your other 2 spots. That way, we will have those groups completed.

Just to give everyone one other update--KAMommy and I are going to sort tonight, as promised. I have someone who has volunteered to fill in a couple of the spots that I don't have stuff for. That person can have the stuff here by Wednesday, and I will have the boxes ready to add that stuff in and mail out no later than Thursday.

I feel like I have put you all off and put you all off, and for that, I apologize. I wanted to give packages time to get here, but it didn't work out that way. I will be mailing out completed packages on Monday/Tuesday, and everything will be out on Thursday. I am sorry this has been a hold up for everyone! Thank you again for participating. :teeth:

PrincessNancy96
10-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Hey girl! Don't beat yourself up!! You can only do what you can do with what you have!!! Keep your chin up!! YOU have a done a fabulous job!!!!!
(((hugs)))
At least I have mail coming from 3 swaps soon!!! That is just what I need to give me a little boost!!! ;)

StitchIsOurHero
10-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Thanks, Nancy! I needed that! :cheer2: Sorry if I sounded like a whiner! ;)

PrincessNancy96
10-28-2006, 02:10 PM
Not a whiner!!! It's the weather change, the time change and the fact that we are ready to the holidays and things to slow down a little!!!! :)

StitchIsOurHero
10-28-2006, 02:27 PM
Ok, here's an update. I am angeling KatDisney's 2 spots, PixieDust32's 2 spots, and fanofthemouse's 5 spots. I know that Kat has checked in, and I appreciate that! :thumbsup2 Thank you, too, to the people who volunteered to take those spots!

I have pm'd the other 2 people. One of them was postal 2 weeks ago, but I haven't received it. I needed all of them by today to get them sorted (66 entries is a bit much to sort! :rotfl: ). Unfortunately, I am just going to have to send their boxes back if they arrive. I apologize for this. . .I hate for anyone to invest time and $ and not be in the swapping part, but I don't know what else to do.

I hope you all understand! :)

Mickeyteacher
10-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Thanks, Nancy! I needed that! :cheer2: Sorry if I sounded like a whiner! ;)

Brooke,
You are not whining! It is really hard to be a hostess when people do not fallow through on their end of the bargin.
Thanks for all your hard work!
Shawna

StitchIsOurHero
10-28-2006, 02:49 PM
Thanks, Shawna! :thumbsup2 Did you get my pm? Does it look right to you? Just checking! Cherie & I are going to work on the ones that we didn't get angeled.

Thanks again, everyone! :teeth:

Mickster
10-28-2006, 10:52 PM
Group I Easter is done. It will go out first thing Monday morning. You should get it by Wednesday. :) Thanks!

StitchIsOurHero
10-28-2006, 11:48 PM
After many hours of sorting fun, this one is sorted and packaged! I am holding on the groups that have someone angeling in them, and then the others are ready to go. I will make a post office trip on Monday with the ones that aren't holding for something. Everything else will go by Thursday p.m. when the angel stuff arrives.

Thank you all again for being so patient and understanding (and for listening to my whining this afternoon)! I also have to give a BIG thank-you to my angels, KAMommy, MickeyTeacher, and Mickster, and also a BIG thank-you to KAMommy for helping me sort (was that crazy, or what?) and to our DH's for carrying the multitude of boxes to the car.

I am off to bed right now, but we will put the pics up tomorrow! Have a great evening!

Mickeyteacher
10-29-2006, 01:47 AM
My angel spots are done. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: They will go in the mail on Monday morning.
I'm off to bed as the kids will be up in a few hours and DH is not home from work yet- so I will have to get up with them.

S :)

Mickeyteacher
10-29-2006, 07:33 AM
Ok, here's an update. I am angeling KatDisney's 2 spots, PixieDust32's 2 spots, and fanofthemouse's 5 spots. I know that Kat has checked in, and I appreciate that! :thumbsup2 Thank you, too, to the people who volunteered to take those spots!

I have pm'd the other 2 people. One of them was postal 2 weeks ago, but I haven't received it. I needed all of them by today to get them sorted (66 entries is a bit much to sort! :rotfl: ). Unfortunately, I am just going to have to send their boxes back if they arrive. I apologize for this. . .I hate for anyone to invest time and $ and not be in the swapping part, but I don't know what else to do.

I hope you all understand! :)

Right on sister. I know it is hard, but a deadline is a deadline. This is the only way to stop some of the flaking....

s :)

ddavis860
10-29-2006, 07:44 AM
Thank you all again for being so patient and understanding (and for listening to my whining this afternoon)! I also have to give a BIG thank-you to my angels, KAMommy, MickeyTeacher, and Mickster, and also a BIG thank-you to KAMommy for helping me sort (was that crazy, or what?) and to our DH's for carrying the multitude of boxes to the car.

I am off to bed right now, but we will put the pics up tomorrow! Have a great evening!

I don't think you have been whining at all...I think you are a great hostess! :teeth:

Waiting patiently for the pics :lmao:

StitchIsOurHero
10-29-2006, 08:40 AM
Thanks, ladies, for your support. Thanks, Shawna--I can't wait to see your items! I will make a thread today (after DH finishes watching a movie so he can upload the pics :teeth: ), and I'll mark which boxes are postal when (similar to Nancy's Rare Character!).

Please, if you don't mind, let me know when your package gets to you. This swap produced some of the most beautiful items I have ever seen--I'm actually inspired to get the pics out and use them! I'm such a swapaholic that that's saying something!

Happy Sunday, everyone! :sunny:

StitchIsOurHero
10-29-2006, 11:42 AM
Ok, everyone, the photo link is up in the sent/received thread! I'll mark when yours is postal, and please let me know when they arrive!!

Thanks again for participating, and I hope you love it all!! :banana: