PDA

View Full Version : Gift Baskets in room?

TinkrBeth
07-20-2006, 04:45 PM
I am having trouble getting the search function to work... I know there are many threads on this topic, I just can't find them! Can anyone recommend a company that does gift baskets delivered to resorts? I tried the "peggyssweetsandmore" (sp?) site but there is no "build a basket" icon- does this mean she is no longer doing baskets? Anywhere else I can try? I know disneyflorist has them, but I really like the selection at Peggy's site (disney themed stuff!) Thanks!

the john
07-20-2006, 04:56 PM
On her website it says you have to email her at PKellogg1@cfl.rr.com. with the subject order and she will send you an order form

TinkrBeth
07-20-2006, 05:24 PM
I see that now, thanks! :thumbsup2

hrh_disney_queen
07-20-2006, 07:27 PM
There is a fellow Diser who posts a lot on the Community Board that has a basket business, I believe in Orlando....I think her Disname is FeralPeg...

deadhedjen
07-20-2006, 09:52 PM
We just got back from our trip and I used Peggy's services and had a gift basket delivered to our friend's room. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!! We had a snack and beverage basket delivered to them. They really appreciated it. I requested it be delivered the day of our arrival. What the resort did was bring their gift basket to the room along with their ME luggage delivery. Worked out perfectly.

I just wish that I had thought to take a picture of it, lol. Peggy really did a great job. I highly recommend her services.

Jennifer.

TinkrBeth
07-21-2006, 03:29 PM
I placed an order with Peggy yesterday and I am really excited about surprising DH & DS! :dogdance: (The first time I was looking around I apparently got her old website which did not have the ordering info.) Thanks for the replies!