PDA

View Full Version : kids club whilst in port

Kez250
07-20-2006, 02:41 PM
we are going on the 10 day holiday cruide in december - and I have a question regarding the kids club - if we want to get off the ship in port do we have to of booked an excursion through Disney to be able to leave them - the reason I ask is that we were recently on the qm2 4th July cruise and we were not allowed to leave to children unless we were on a cunard excursion - we tend to just want to get off wander around get some lunch and relax rather than do something more organised .

I don't want to leave them at every port but at least one of them it would be fun to mooch around on our own.

If anyone has an knowledge or experience regarding this I would be very pleased to hear from you

Thanks

Kerry

DrCavin
07-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Yes you can leave with them in the clubs. It is best to notify the CM when checking them in that you will be offship, so they can note it.

FYI The pager will not work very far from the ship...

TnRobin
07-20-2006, 03:49 PM
Typically, the counselors will ask on shore days if you are going ashore and what time you expect to return. They do not ask if you are on a DCL excursion. They ask to determine what to do if the kids need you. Like the previous posted noted, the beepers do not work that far away.