PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade when travelling together?

DisneyZell
07-20-2006, 01:24 PM
hi all! we are travelling with some friends and have booked Cat 6. We picked rooms that are side by side. Naturally we would love it if we ended up being upgraded, but would want to stay together. What are the chances? has anyone ever been upgraded with multiple rooms?

and is there something we need to do to indicate that we are together and want to stay that way?

Going in October, and we can't wait!!!

:dance3:
:hourglass

TnRobin
07-20-2006, 02:45 PM
I would expect the likelihood of an upgrade to be even less than the normal remote possibility.

First, your reservations would need to be linked together so that they would know to move you. Second, Disney would have to have a need for both of your rooms. Third, Disney would have to have two side-by-side cabins available for the upgrade.

Add to this that complimentary upgrade are not very common.

I do wish you luck though.

lbgraves
07-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Your rooms would have to be linked together. This happened to us on the 12/10/05 cruise. We were linked with friends 2 doors apart in cat 8 & we were both upgraded to cat 4s 2 doors apart.

crisi
07-20-2006, 04:17 PM
I would expect the likelihood of an upgrade to be even less than the normal remote possibility.

First, your reservations would need to be linked together so that they would know to move you. Second, Disney would have to have a need for both of your rooms. Third, Disney would have to have two side-by-side cabins available for the upgrade.

Add to this that complimentary upgrade are not very common.

I do wish you luck though.

And you are starting in a six, there isn't a lot of "up" to get upgraded to. there are a relatively few number of category 1, 2, 3 and even 4s.