PDA

View Full Version : Are Canadian Disney Stores giving lithos with Preorder Little Mermaid?

Tiger926
07-20-2006, 02:11 PM

Belle2002
07-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Good news!! Disney Store will be doing a litho portfolio again of 4 lithos. I haven't really seen them yet, I think each litho is meant to feature a particular character from the movie. The presale is supposed to start on the 24th of July. I am very happy we are not doing the holographic pictures, the lithos are so much nicer.

Tiger926
07-21-2006, 07:23 PM
Thanks very much! Tiger

F4disneyfan
07-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Woo hoo that means I can start pre ordering in Hamilton again.

Exp.626Stitch
07-22-2006, 11:28 AM
Hi,

Just wanted tl let you know a little more info about what the Disney Stores are offering for the LM presale.

I believe all the store in Canada (except VM) will be preordering LM
You will get a free litho of -Sebastien, Ariel, Flounder or Ursula. Now don't quote me on the characters b/c I work for VM and since we aren't getting them, I was reading about the offer online and the pictures they sent us of the lithos were small and unclear. I do know that each store has a limited supply and will probably run out quickly.
With preorder you will also, get a 15% off bounceback coupon to be used the week LM is released. Last year with Cindy it had to be used at time of redemetion but this year you can use it anytime in that week.

I believe thats all, I hope it helps!! :goodvibes