PDA

View Full Version : need : princess shoes

nemocute
07-20-2006, 09:20 AM
I've been trying to get these forever!!! what do you think is a good offer? I really want them!! please please help me and tell me what a good offer would be for JUST the pink princess shoes!!! thanks!

EDIT: I have birthday quest pin :confused3

tinkerjo
07-20-2006, 10:41 AM
ill trade you pink princess shoes for birthday quest pin! :thumbsup2

nemocute
07-20-2006, 12:40 PM
I have traded my birthday pin and fourth of july quest pin for princess shoes. btw I have traded them to Arfy. she said it was an equal trade, and since she's dis I believed. but now I see it wasn't. thanks Arfy!

Arfy
07-20-2006, 07:39 PM
ok before you stay stuff about me i thought it was an equal trade......i didn't know i am sorry....and i would of said no if i knew it wasn't fair on your behalf.... i thought it was fair because both of those items were from quest that were easy to get... and the princess shoes were a buyable item of 500 credits... i am sorry for this mis understanding between us...unfortunetyl i have traded those items away.....i will repay you though...a pm will be sent

groovyguestgirl
07-20-2006, 07:52 PM
nemocute, that was kind of rude. Maybe she thought it was a fair trade, and she was happy, so were you! The items are worth whatever you and her think they are worth.

Besides, you got your princess shoes and that's what you wanted! Congrats! :)

jasonpwns
07-20-2006, 07:55 PM
Arfy not to be mean but alot of people thought that birthday quest was hard because of all the mini games and the dreaded fireworks score so it might have been easy to you but me I would pay princess shoes and more for a birthday pin alone of I was a girl.

allyoopcat
07-25-2006, 01:32 AM
I've been trying to get these forever!!! what do you think is a good offer? I really want them!! please please help me and tell me what a good offer would be for JUST the pink princess shoes!!! thanks!

EDIT: I have birthday quest pin :confused3i have yellow dress top! :teeth:

nemocute
07-25-2006, 10:53 AM
hi, I'll trade you a pop century pin for the dress top. It's one of the rarest hotel pin, but I really want the yellow dress top since it's my favorite color

allyoopcat
07-26-2006, 12:31 AM
hi, I'll trade you a pop century pin for the dress top. It's one of the rarest hotel pin, but I really want the yellow dress top since it's my favorite color

No thank you. Sorry!