PDA

View Full Version : Pub Night

Sure
07-19-2006, 02:45 PM
I believe this is what it is called. We cruised on the Wonder about a month ago. On our last night we decided to go to "Pub Night" at Diversions I think it was. It was halarious and very entertaining. Warning, it is not for children. Some might be offended I guess but i found it to be a great ending to a wonderful cruise. If you have the time I recommend you go check it out. Men, bring your cameras :thumbsup2 .

cashewpeanut
07-19-2006, 03:05 PM
I loved Pub night! We went last August while on the Magic and it was funny! I was laughing so hard! When it came time to have people come up and dance I tried to hide in my seat, but they came right over and brought me up front. It was fun. :cool1:

cjsmith
07-19-2006, 03:24 PM
I can't wait for pub night next week. I was ill the last night of our last Disney cruise and missed it and was so bummed so I'm glad to see they still have it.

kehouse
07-19-2006, 03:46 PM
lots of fun! :rotfl: i'm glad your bringing this up for all the new cruisers. i don't think i would have gone to this if i had'nt read about it here on the dis!

perdidobay
07-19-2006, 03:48 PM
Pub night is great...
under 18 is not allowed in Diversions after 9pm anyway.

Sure
07-19-2006, 04:00 PM
I was not expecting such a good show. It is adult rated but was just a terribly great ending to a wonderful cruise. I don't know if they always do the same thing but.... Well I have pictures and memories that i will always cherish. ;)

It is truly one of those things you have to experience for yourself. No put-down intended but if you are a bit prudish, don't go.

We had a great time, including my 19 year old duaghter pirate: and the crew doing the entertaining seemed to be haveing a good time too.

Is Bingo boy Michael still there? anyone? His tour was about up. That boy is crazy.

perdidobay
07-19-2006, 04:10 PM
The last three cruises on DCL ( 2 on the Wonder and one on the Magic) the show was the same, but slightly different only because of different entertainment cast each time and their talents... but always funny!

21 or Bust!!

allears
07-19-2006, 04:18 PM
DW and I caught this on our last cruise and found it totally hystericall and so much fun. My only disappointment was that I didn't have my video camera with me to film the antics. I won't make that mistake this time. It was so hard to try and explain to others and do it justice. Kind of like mailing a hair cut, ya gotta be there.

MrsJobba1
07-19-2006, 04:20 PM
sounds interesting, thanks for that :thumbsup2

mmouse37
07-19-2006, 04:48 PM
"If I were not upon the sea....someplace else I'd rather be.....

:thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

wildernessgirl
07-19-2006, 04:48 PM
We loved pub night! We will see it again in Oct.

Balls to you sir!

cristit14
07-19-2006, 04:50 PM
We loved pub night! We will see it again in Oct.

Balls to you sir!

:lmao: :lmao: That was funny! I have to get DH to go with me next time. He would love it! He fell asleep too early last time and I went by myself.

Sure
07-19-2006, 04:53 PM
mmouse37, "if i were not upon the sea" that was it. Too funny. Also the beer song. LOL!!!

wildernessgirl
07-19-2006, 04:53 PM
"If I were not upon the sea....a lighthouse keeper I would be! :blush: :lmao: :lmao:

2angelsinheaven
07-19-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm so there next month. I missed most of it on our first cruise in June but DFiance told me it was great, so this time I'll make sure I see it all.

Imagineer22
07-19-2006, 06:05 PM
I had forgotten about Pub Night. I wish I had my video camera too it was hillarious! Although, when it started I wasn't too sure what was so funny but then by the third person I nearly fell out of my chair. No one understands when trying to explain it though :confused3 I guess you just have to be there. Pikey was great along side Hollywood and then Christians grand finally had the place in tears...ahhhh memories.

I sing the beer song all the time, my wife just shakes her head (especially since I don't drink beer). Off topic but at 50's Prime Time one of the waiters sang the song as he poured the table their beer (ironically on our land portion of our cruise!), we laughed hard at 50's Prime time but laughed even harder on the cruise.

Marypoppinsiam
07-19-2006, 06:26 PM
This sounds like something my DH and I must go to. The way it sounds here it must be on the last night of the cruise- correct? :confused3