PDA

View Full Version : My Disney Baby/Toddler Sent/Recieved

Tigger113
07-18-2006, 11:20 PM
Minimum Purchase is $10 (excluding shipping/tax).

Delivery Confirmation is recommended.

Please Mail by July 25th. If for any reason you are unable to mail by this date please contact me.

Once you send & recieve your package(s) please post on the sent/recieved thread.
Thanks!

janet715
07-19-2006, 01:41 PM
awwwww nuts!!! did i miss this one??? :confused:

Tigger113
07-19-2006, 05:50 PM
awwwww nuts!!! did i miss this one??? :confused:

Sorry.......Deadline was yesterday.

mommytotwo
07-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Shayla had sent out her exchange this morning princess: .

mommyintn
07-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Mine will go out with the morning mail pixiedust:

mommytotwo
07-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Come and join us in the jam/jelly exchange :Pinkbounc .

justkeepswimmin
07-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Went shopping today and had a lot of fun! Hope to get my package out tomorrow and will post as soon as it is in the mail!

Meriweather
07-21-2006, 08:40 AM
Salt & Pepper shaker exchange has now started. Come join us :mickeyjum

Savsmommy
07-21-2006, 08:50 PM
I went shopping. Package will be mailed out tomorrow. I'll post again when it's officially sent. :)

Tigger113
07-22-2006, 12:03 AM
:cool1:

Savsmommy
07-22-2006, 09:53 AM
OK, my package is in the mail. Sent Priority with Delivery Confirmation. :cool1:

mantysk8coach
07-22-2006, 11:49 AM
Well, I went to the post office this morning, but it was like 10 minutes until closing, the line was reeeeallyyy long, and I had an impatient 2 year old with me.

So I will go back on Monday.

I will post again when it officially goes out.

Tigger113
07-22-2006, 05:28 PM
3 Days left to ship!!

Tigger113
07-23-2006, 08:52 AM
Come on people send send send! :sunny: :teeth:

Tigger113
07-23-2006, 06:33 PM
A few things took a while longer to get than expected.
I will mail all of mine out tomorrow.

Please let me know when you ship your packages.
Thanks!

Lisa0503
07-23-2006, 07:25 PM
Robert received his package yesterday!!! :banana:

I was suposed to get to the mall today but had unexpected company so I couldn't get out. I am going shopping tomarrow and will mail on Tuesday. I will post again after I really get to post office. Sorry it is taking me so long. I live in a rural area of CT so getting to the stores takes planning since it is a trip...

Tigger113
07-23-2006, 07:50 PM

I was suposed to get to the mall today but had unexpected company so I couldn't get out. I am going shopping tomarrow and will mail on Tuesday. I will post again after I really get to post office. Sorry it is taking me so long. I live in a rural area of CT so getting to the stores takes planning since it is a trip...

What did you recieve??

mommytotwo
07-23-2006, 07:51 PM

:woohoo: Enjoy Robert and have a great summer.

Lisa0503
07-23-2006, 08:30 PM
What did you recieve??
Shayla was nice enough to send Rob a Barney coloringbook & crayons, a really neat Gummy Candy assortment where the candy was shaped like a pizza, french fries ect.. and a Shrek cup, bowl & plate set (which is the first set of his very own...he has been using his sisters hand me down toddler plates...) Thanks again to Patsy (mommytotwo) & Shayla!!!!

Tigger113
07-24-2006, 08:30 AM
Please mail by the 25th!

tiggger1
07-24-2006, 08:39 AM
Sorry I havent posted Emma's will be hopefully going out this afternoon, if not it will be going out first thing tommorrow morning. I have been having a little too much fun shopping and there are a few things that i still need to get! We helped out at a pig roast on Sat and were there for over 12 hours! so yesterday I was wiped out and when I did get to the store, it was so packed with crazy people I decided to come back today, when all the nuts are at the beach! It will be shipped priority so it should be there in a few days....

chelle102
07-24-2006, 10:08 AM
My two went out today.

Lisa0503
07-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Well I got all my shopping done today but did not make it to the post office. I will be going there tomarrow to send out my packages!!!! I will post again tomarrow once they are sent!

justkeepswimmin
07-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Sophie got her package today! :woohoo:

"Mickey" sent her a 3 piece nemo jammies set which she LOVES LOVES LOVES. I had bought her a pair of nemo pj pals from disneyshopping.com that she has been refusing to take off for about a week now so we are glad to have a new pair to switch off with so we can wash the other ones! As soon as she opened the package, she began stripping!

So yes, it is 3 in the afternoon and we are sportin' nemo jammies ;) for our trip to the post office as now I really feel bad about not getting our package off yet (I was quick to do the shopping part, not so quick with the sending :guilty: ).

Anyways, thanks again, Angela! Sophie really loves her present.

J&D
07-24-2006, 05:52 PM
My package was mailed today. I was in such a rush to get it to the PO that I forgot to put a note inside. Sorry. My user name is on the outside, though.

justkeepswimmin
07-24-2006, 07:24 PM
Sophie sent out her package today, via priority mail so hopefully it makes it safely to its destination in a few days!

mantysk8coach
07-24-2006, 09:25 PM
Ours officially went out today also, it should arrive on Wednesday. That's what they tell me at the post office anyway!

Looking forward to seeing what more people get!

Tigger113
07-25-2006, 08:49 AM
Today is the mail date!!!!

MickeyMamma
07-25-2006, 10:13 AM
My little girl and I are off to the post office to send out our package. Luckily it doesn't have too far to go so it should be there pretty fast!!

Lisa0503
07-25-2006, 11:13 AM
Well, I am back from the post office and both my packages are shipped out Priority Mail. :banana: :banana: :banana:

tiggger1
07-25-2006, 06:05 PM
Emma's package went out priority this morning, so it should be at its destination by Thurs....

Tigger113
07-26-2006, 02:54 PM
I am still waiting for the following person to send:
They have been online but just haven't picked up their Mailing Reminders...hmmmm...

Grendalynn

If your name is on the list please contact me.
Thanks!

mommy*RN
07-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Oh gosh - I'm just not with the game here! DH mailed the packages out for me on Monday...BUT he didn't send them with delivery confirmation as I requested he do :sad2: . Another reason why when you want something done right...you do it yourself! :teeth:

DD received her package on Monday - and WOW! She got an awesome Little Mermaid bath set (which she LOVES and already used it last night for her bath!), and adorable Little Mermaid outfit, and a Little Mermaid cell phone (which is a blessing because she LOVES pushing buttons on our phones and now can push buttons on her own phone!).

DS received his package today - and WOW again! Okay, I have to admit that he isn't here (he had school today) but I snuck a peek. He got a GREAT Finding Nemo backpack (which will come in soooo handy for school and our trip to WDW!), two coloring books, crayons, and a hardcover story book! I know he will LOVE everything - and I resealed the box so he gets the excitement of opening his own package!

My mommy's put me to shame! When I went shopping I had to drag two unwilling kids with me and they didn't give me much time to shop! Is it okay to "add" to our exchange since I feel like I didn't do enuf?

paigevz
07-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Package sent priority to Shayla in Hawaii today..........very sorry it's a day late, had my dates mixed up.

MistyD
07-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Sent and Received!

I mailed my package yesterday but realized at the post office I didn't include a note! Ben in KY, it's headed your way!

Brenna received a GREAT package from Tigger113 today! The Pooh outfit, hat and socks are adorable! She has a little more growing to do to get into it but she will be in it before we know it! Thanks so much!

This was alot of fun...what else can we exchange?? LOL! :dance3: :dance3:

Tigger113
07-26-2006, 07:14 PM
Brenna received a GREAT package from Tigger113 today! The Pooh outfit, hat and socks are adorable! She has a little more growing to do to get into it but she will be in it before we know it! Thanks so much!

I am glad you liked it!

I got it from a baby specialty store in my downtown area!

After this and the pirates exchange finish I will be hosting a coffee/tea one.It will probably be in a few weeks...

If anyone wants me to put them on a list and let them know when I start it let me know!

mommytotwo
07-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Package sent priority to Shayla in Hawaii today..........very sorry it's a day late, had my dates mixed up.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

2sweetangels
07-26-2006, 08:05 PM
I sent my package out yesterday, so my exchange baby sould be recieving it soon

mantysk8coach
07-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Jenna received her package today from Sophie and Nicole! Thanks guys! It was a long day, and was nice to come home to a fun surprise.

Jenna got an adorable Minnie shorts and shirt outfit, and a coloring book, some stickers, and some Minnie Mouse shaped sidewalk chalk. The sidewalk chalk is almost too cute to use! Everything was wrapped in Nemo paper, which made it even more fun to open!

(Apologies to my person who is getting a boring old box! I wanted to get to the post office fast and didn't have time for presentation!)

Also, thanks for the socks that you gave me! It always nice to get a surprise as a mom too! And I will need fun socks for winter, so I can keep wearing my Crocs all winter long!

This was my first exchange, and it's been fun! Thanks again Sophie and Nicole!

(Hmm...the person I sent to hasn't posted yet, hope hers arrives okay!)

MistyD
07-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Sent and Received!

I mailed my package yesterday but realized at the post office I didn't include a note! Ben in KY, it's headed your way!

DUH! My gift is going to Ben in TN, not in KY! I used to be able to blame my memory lapses on being pregnant, I guess now I have to blame it on being a new mom!

mommy*RN
07-26-2006, 11:06 PM
DUH! My gift is going to Ben in TN, not in KY! I used to be able to blame my memory lapses on being pregnant, I guess now I have to blame it on being a new mom!
I'm not Ben, but I had to say CONGRATULATIONS! What an adorable little angel! I LOVE her Tink outfit! So sweet!

MistyD
07-26-2006, 11:20 PM
Thanks Mommy*RN! Her outfit is from Build-A-Bear, she was so tiny she could wear it!

Tigger113
07-27-2006, 07:23 AM
:cool1:

justkeepswimmin
07-27-2006, 09:43 AM
Jenna received her package today from Sophie and Nicole! Thanks guys! It was a long day, and was nice to come home to a fun surprise.

Jenna got an adorable Minnie shorts and shirt outfit, and a coloring book, some stickers, and some Minnie Mouse shaped sidewalk chalk. The sidewalk chalk is almost too cute to use! Everything was wrapped in Nemo paper, which made it even more fun to open!

(Apologies to my person who is getting a boring old box! I wanted to get to the post office fast and didn't have time for presentation!)

Also, thanks for the socks that you gave me! It always nice to get a surprise as a mom too! And I will need fun socks for winter, so I can keep wearing my Crocs all winter long!

This was my first exchange, and it's been fun! Thanks again Sophie and Nicole!

(Hmm...the person I sent to hasn't posted yet, hope hers arrives okay!)

Glad you and Jenna liked your package. We had fun picking out items for it. Let me know if the outfit doesn't fit as I have a gift receipt here that I meant to include in your package.

This was our first exchange and it was fun to be a part of it so thanks to Tigger113 for including us newbies!

Tigger113
07-27-2006, 09:49 AM
Glad you and Jenna liked your package. We had fun picking out items for it. Let me know if the outfit doesn't fit as I have a gift receipt here that I meant to include in your package.

This was our first exchange and it was fun to be a part of it so thanks to Tigger113 for including us newbies!

No problem! I am glad to have you!

Hopefully we will have some more arrivals today!

There is still 1 person who hasn't gotten back to me and is doing 2 exchanges so let's hope for the best~

Tigger113
07-27-2006, 02:06 PM
I recieved my package today from tiggger1! Thanks so much!

I got:
2 pooh and piglet bibs
pooh outfit (ADORABLE)
Minnie footie set
a pooh and a piglet hat
The cutest bunny shirt
a pair of pink pants

Thanks SO much! I love it all~

tiggger1
07-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Emma's package is here but unfortunetly she isnt so I will let her open it when she gets back from the beach ( yes she went to the beach at 4 pm!)

J&D
07-27-2006, 03:34 PM
My DD received a WONDERFUL package today from Lisa0503 and her kids. They sent her a Disney Princess dinnerware set, Disney Princess take & toss cups, Cinderella coloring book, and a Giant coloring book. She loved it all and kept saying "WOW" as she was taking it out of the box. Thank you so much Lisa, Alyssa, and Rob! You really shouldn't have sent so much!
:cloud9:

Savsmommy
07-27-2006, 03:42 PM
My DS received his package today! :cool1: He got a Lightning McQueen Shake and Go Power Car and CARS Color Wonder. :) He loves them both. I had so much fun doing my first exchange! Thanks so much!!

Lisa0503
07-27-2006, 04:33 PM
Alyssa received her package from Ellie and Alissa (aka Mickeymamma) today! She was so excited when I told her the package was for her!!! She immeditely saw Minnie Mouse on the shipping label and REALLY got excited!!! :Pinkbounc She absolutely loved everything and was thrilled to open each individually wrapped package. First she saw the Winnie the Pooh Stickers and then she opened the Pink Fur trimmed Magic Wand. Next she opened the greatest yellow PERSONALIZED tee shirt. It has her name on the front with all the Disney "gals" from Kim Possible, the Princess & Jessie on the letters of her name!!! She also got a PRINCESS drink bottle with a bottom section for snacks which also has a strap for carring. This will definately come in handy for our upcomming trip to WDW as well as all those car trip to visit her grandparents!!! Thank you so much, Ellie & Alissa!!!! Everything was so wonderful!!! :cloud9:

Lisa0503
07-27-2006, 04:36 PM
My DD received a WONDERFUL package today from Lisa0503 and her kids. They sent her a Disney Princess dinnerware set, Disney Princess take & toss cups, Cinderella coloring book, and a Giant coloring book. She loved it all and kept saying "WOW" as she was taking it out of the box. Thank you so much Lisa, Alyssa, and Rob! You really shouldn't have sent so much!
:cloud9:
I am so glad she liked everything. It was so much fun shopping and we definately enjoyed being part of our very first exchange!!!!

chelle102
07-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Finally opened the packages, I wanted to wait until Katie and Chad received thier packages.

Katie recieved a Cinderella Color Wonder and a Cinderella learn to Write book with a small magna doodle. She loves them. Thanks so much Mommy*RN.

Chad received a Lightening McQueen poster and a Mack hot wheel and Mcqueen hot wheel. Thanks so much Grendalyn.

This was so much fun!!! Can't wait to do t again. :wave:

Tigger113
07-27-2006, 05:22 PM
I have a question for you all.

How did I do on my first exchange? Please PM if you have any suggestions.

I had fun...How about you???

Tigger113
07-27-2006, 05:25 PM
I wanted to let you all know that hopefully I will be able to host a Coffee and Tea exchange in a few weeks after the pirates and baby exchanges are done.

If you would like me to put you on a list to let you know when I start go to the following link:

Coffee & Tea Exchange List to be PM'D (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1177416)

Tigger113
07-27-2006, 06:08 PM
My DD didn't tell me I had another package!

From J & D I got a set of 2 pooh bodysuits!
Thanks!

MickeyMamma
07-27-2006, 08:09 PM
Alyssa received her package from Ellie and Alissa (aka Mickeymamma) today! She was so excited when I told her the package was for her!!! She immeditely saw Minnie Mouse on the shipping label and REALLY got excited!!! :Pinkbounc She absolutely loved everything and was thrilled to open each individually wrapped package. First she saw the Winnie the Pooh Stickers and then she opened the Pink Fur trimmed Magic Wand. Next she opened the greatest yellow PERSONALIZED tee shirt. It has her name on the front with all the Disney "gals" from Kim Possible, the Princess & Jessie on the letters of her name!!! She also got a PRINCESS drink bottle with a bottom section for snacks which also has a strap for carring. This will definately come in handy for our upcomming trip to WDW as well as all those car trip to visit her grandparents!!! Thank you so much, Ellie & Alissa!!!! Everything was so wonderful!!! :cloud9:

Glad you liked it all. We had fun putting it together. We made a shirt like this for our last trip to WDW and DS got so much wonderful attention wearing it! Hopefully Alyssa will feel like a princess on your trip. I am so happy that everything made a hit!

justkeepswimmin
07-28-2006, 01:28 AM
I have a question for you all.

How did I do on my first exchange? Please PM if you have any suggestions.

I had fun...How about you???

You did a great job! We had a lot of fun sending and receiving. My older dd wants to know when there will be a "big kids" exchange. (She is only 6 but don't try and tell her that's not big! ;) )

mommytotwo
07-28-2006, 01:31 AM
You did a great job! We had a lot of fun sending and receiving. My older dd wants to know when there will be a "big kids" exchange. (She is only 6 but don't try and tell her that's not big! ;) )

I had put together a bunch of different kids exchange and will most likely put one together after I have my baby, so keep looking for that. :thumbsup2

tiggger1
07-28-2006, 08:02 AM
Emma's package came yestersday but she didnt get home from the beach till about 10 pm, so she opened it this morning!

her package was from Lisa0503 and her kids!

She got a Mickey Mouse Coloring book and crayons, which she immediatly put in her bag so take with us today! A tiny belle doll with a bunch of plastic clothes,dress up shoes and necklaces ( which she is wearing while she is playing with her belle doll) and playdough! ( which we despretely needed because she likes to leave it open so all of our is dried out!)

we also got a pooh rattle for the baby when he/she comes! ( Emma was so excited because it is the first thing we got for the new baby)

thank you very much! Emma loves them all!

2sweetangels
07-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Hayley recieved her package from mantysk8coach it is a very nice package

Hayley got:
A twin pack of Cinderella sippy cups
A minnie mouse outfit
a SnowWhite story book
a Dumbo bath puppet (really adorable)

Hayley and I and even her big sister Katelyn love it all. I put the new outfit and new sippy cups away for the trip to WDW in September

Thank you very much

mommyintn
07-28-2006, 12:50 PM
Sophie got her package today! :woohoo:

"Mickey" sent her a 3 piece nemo jammies set which she LOVES LOVES LOVES. I had bought her a pair of nemo pj pals from disneyshopping.com that she has been refusing to take off for about a week now so we are glad to have a new pair to switch off with so we can wash the other ones! As soon as she opened the package, she began stripping!

So yes, it is 3 in the afternoon and we are sportin' nemo jammies ;) for our trip to the post office as now I really feel bad about not getting our package off yet (I was quick to do the shopping part, not so quick with the sending :guilty: ).

Anyways, thanks again, Angela! Sophie really loves her present.

Sooo glad she loves it, we're out of town so just getting a chance to check the boards. :)

paigevz
07-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Tigger113, can you tell me who had DS and if they posted it's been sent? We are having some busy times coming up and I need to know when to look for the pkg.

Lisa0503
07-28-2006, 02:43 PM
Emma's package came yestersday but she didnt get home from the beach till about 10 pm, so she opened it this morning!

her package was from Lisa0503 and her kids!

She got a Mickey Mouse Coloring book and crayons, which she immediatly put in her bag so take with us today! A tiny belle doll with a bunch of plastic clothes,dress up shoes and necklaces ( which she is wearing while she is playing with her belle doll) and playdough! ( which we despretely needed because she likes to leave it open so all of our is dried out!)

we also got a pooh rattle for the baby when he/she comes! ( Emma was so excited because it is the first thing we got for the new baby)

thank you very much! Emma loves them all!I am so glad Emma liked everything!!! We had fun shopping!!!

J&D
07-28-2006, 11:20 PM
From J & D I got a set of 2 pooh bodysuits! Did you find the Pooh stickers in the package as well? :confused3

J&D
07-28-2006, 11:34 PM
How did I do on my first exchange? If what I have just read from other threads here on The DIS is true, then I'm very disappointed and feel taken advantage of!!!
:guilty:

Timon_n_Pumba
07-28-2006, 11:36 PM
Did you find the Pooh stickers in the package as well? :confused3

Well, I haven't seen them for sale on Ebay yet (can't say the same for the bodysuits, however :guilty: ), so maybe not...

Timon in MO

Timon_n_Pumba
07-28-2006, 11:42 PM
If what I have read from other threads here on The DIS is true, then I'm very disappointed and feel taken advantage of!!!
:guilty:

No kiddin', J&D! I have a whole bunch of stuff from my 5YO DS that I was thinking about sending, and a lot of things from my "freshly-minted" 5MO DS that he outgrew QUICK (wearing 9mo-12mo now :crazy: ), but then I saw all the hullabaloo and decided my charity might be better spent elsewhere... :rolleyes1

I mean, we may be newer posters here but we've been lurking for a year (LOVE the DIS), and most everyone here seems to be very kind and compassionate (even empathetic), but some things just make you shake your head, KWIM?

Timon in MO

J&D
07-28-2006, 11:43 PM
Timon_n_Pumba- Can you please tell me where to look so I can verify if this truly happened. I can't believe it!

Timon_n_Pumba
07-28-2006, 11:55 PM
And to everyone else on this thread, I posted before I thought it through, and I apologize for being off-topic (or was I?) and inappropriate. Some things maybe shouldn't be joked about.

Timon in MO

J&D
07-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Lisa0503- Thanks again for the wonderful package!!!

tiggger1
07-29-2006, 01:52 AM
dont be all the outfits that my daughter handed picked for the baby are now on ebay! All she needed to say is that she join the exchange she didnt need to go out and lie about it. I am so pissed off right now it isnt funny!

here are her posted after i went out of my way for make sure I got the right sizes

My sister is actually having twins in sept. I am doing this exchange for her as my youngest is over 4. I am going to put the exchanges in a bag and give them to her at her baby shower and tell her the nice people at the dis gave it too her!
I said girl because she likes a variety of things for girls but the Boys room is going to Pirates of the caribbean, which is hard to find.

Thanks!

Well I feel like an ***. I went out of my why to handpick crap and she gets $$ of of it, I hope carma comes and bites her in the ***!

kimmikayb
07-29-2006, 08:49 AM
dont be all the outfits that my daughter handed picked for the baby are now on ebay! All she needed to say is that she join the exchange she didnt need to go out and lie about it. I am so pissed off right now it isnt funny!

here are her posted after i went out of my way for make sure I got the right sizes

My sister is actually having twins in sept. I am doing this exchange for her as my youngest is over 4. I am going to put the exchanges in a bag and give them to her at her baby shower and tell her the nice people at the dis gave it too her!
I said girl because she likes a variety of things for girls but the Boys room is going to Pirates of the caribbean, which is hard to find.

Thanks!

Well I feel like an ***. I went out of my why to handpick crap and she gets $$ of of it, I hope carma comes and bites her in the ***!

oh boy. do I feel like a putz. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt yesterday. I had a package ready to send to her. Not only some of my used stuff I was going to put on ebay myself but other stuff too including a gift card. I really had the wool pulled over my eyes. :guilty:

You know as I age (I'm 40) I find it harder and harder to trust people. I don't know if it's aging or just the way society seems to be turning. :confused3

My package is going to my church where I know it will find a home in the right family. :thumbsup2

Meriweather
07-29-2006, 09:35 AM
I think you people who were used might want to write a note to the webmaster :mad:
I can't believe the way you were taken advantage of :mad:

mommytotwo
07-29-2006, 11:01 AM
If you have not yet recieved your package for this exchange, could you post here, just to get an idea of who is waiting.

My daughter is waiting for her package and it should be arriving at the starting of next week.

Who else?

tiggger1
07-29-2006, 12:29 PM
I think you people who were used might want to write a note to the webmaster :mad:
I can't believe the way you were taken advantage of :mad:

it has been brought to the attention of webmaster kathy and she is looking into it...

Meriweather
07-29-2006, 12:36 PM
it has been brought to the attention of webmaster kathy and she is looking into it...

That's good....so wrong :mad:

MickeyMamma
07-29-2006, 04:33 PM
If you have not yet recieved your package for this exchange, could you post here, just to get an idea of who is waiting.

My daughter is waiting for her package and it should be arriving at the starting of next week.

Who else?

We are still waiting too. I figure that maybe it just got mailed on Tuesday and hopefully it will get here on Monday.

paigevz
07-29-2006, 06:32 PM
Still waiting here, don't know who had our names...........anyone send to Paige in Texas? or Lucas?

mommy*RN
07-29-2006, 11:38 PM
Finally opened the packages, I wanted to wait until Katie and Chad received thier packages.

Katie recieved a Cinderella Color Wonder and a Cinderella learn to Write book with a small magna doodle. She loves them. Thanks so much Mommy*RN.

Chad received a Lightening McQueen poster and a Mack hot wheel and Mcqueen hot wheel. Thanks so much Grendalyn.

This was so much fun!!! Can't wait to do t again. :wave:
I am glad she likes them! It was tough because there is soooo much great Princess stuff out there! My DS just turned 4 and he loves to draw on his magna doodle so he thought that was the gift for Katie!

I had fun doing this exchange!

mommytotwo
07-30-2006, 12:59 AM
Well, right now it seems like these are the following people waiting to recieve their exchanges-

*paigevz
*MickeyMamma
*mommytotwo

Hopefully these will all arrive next week.
I think the poster has been banned, so she will not be able to follow up with her exchanges, so if we can all work together in finishing up this exchange, it would be great.

If you have sent to these members/their children, could you please post your user name, and also the date that you had sent it out so that we can keep track of things.

kaylajr
07-30-2006, 01:23 AM
Thanks Patsy for helping finish this one off

TIgger113 has been banned

tiggger1
07-30-2006, 06:53 AM
If you need an elf please let me know.. I can get something in the mail by tomorrow......

Well, right now it seems like these are the following people waiting to recieve their exchanges-

*paigevz
*MickeyMamma
*mommytotwo

Hopefully these will all arrive next week.
I think the poster has been banned, so she will not be able to follow up with her exchanges, so if we can all work together in finishing up this exchange, it would be great.

If you have sent to these members/their children, could you please post your user name, and also the date that you had sent it out so that we can keep track of things.

Meriweather
07-30-2006, 08:41 AM
Does anyone know if Grendalynn ever sent?
I read back there somewhere that was the one person that still hadn't sent out.

Lisa0503
07-30-2006, 08:49 AM
Lisa0503- Thanks again for the wonderful package!!!
Your welcome!!!! I am so glad you liked everything. This was my first exchange and I was not sure what to send/expect.

As per myself & kids...both Rob & Alyssa recieved their wonderful packages and both girls I sent to got theirs so it all worked out for us. I do hope that everyone that was participating in this exchange gets their packages. I can put a package together to send out too if needed (I need a few day to shop/mail though...)

I do have to read up on all the 'drama' (I am still figuring out what happened) :confused3 but it does sadden me when good people get taken advantage of...

tiggger1
07-30-2006, 09:09 AM
Believe Grendalynn is on vacation. there is a post from the 22nd that she said she was going on vacation next week, so that would mean she should be home this weekend.....

paigevz
07-30-2006, 10:15 AM
I remember someone posting they got something from grendalynn.

Patsy, I sent yours out on the 26th. I sure hope Shayla likes it, couldn't find any Raven, Zack and Cody, Rolie Polie Olie..................did find Mickey, but mostly just plushes.............so I sent some general Disney movie character stuff.

Thanks for taking on getting this settled.

mommytotwo
07-30-2006, 12:28 PM
If you need an elf please let me know.. I can get something in the mail by tomorrow......

Thank you for volunteering to be and elf, and also to Kayla.

mommytotwo
07-30-2006, 12:29 PM
I remember someone posting they got something from grendalynn.

Patsy, I sent yours out on the 26th. I sure hope Shayla likes it, couldn't find any Raven, Zack and Cody, Rolie Polie Olie..................did find Mickey, but mostly just plushes.............so I sent some general Disney movie character stuff.

Thanks for taking on getting this settled.

No problem. Usually, I would list down her favorites and that would mostly be Raven and the Disney Princesses, but this time I decided to ask her. And since she is so into all her different Disney t.v. shows, those are what SHE told me were her favorites :rotfl: . My little girl is growing up.

mommytotwo
07-30-2006, 12:31 PM
Believe Grendalynn is on vacation. there is a post from the 22nd that she said she was going on vacation next week, so that would mean she should be home this weekend.....

Thank you for finding that info.
Hopefully she will report back here saying that her exchange(s) were mailed off.
Grendalynn, if you are reading this, could you please let us know the names of the people that you were assigned, so that we can be sure that everyone will recieve their exchange, and that no elves will possibly be needed.

PixieDust32
07-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Thanks Patsy for helping finish this one off

TIgger113 has been banned

Ohh really? OK I don't know what's going on because I wasn't in this exchange, but Tigger113 PM me a couple days ago and she asked me if I had any toys or Disney stuffed animals to send her, because someone was having a baby or something like that, and I have a box ready for her, she lives here in metro atlanta, so what's going on, I was just reading over at the coffee thread and then here.
Thanks.

mommytotwo
07-30-2006, 03:13 PM
Ohh really? OK I don't know what's going on because I wasn't in this exchange, but Tigger113 PM me a couple days ago and she asked me if I had any toys or Disney stuffed animals to send her, because someone was having a baby or something like that, and I have a box ready for her, she lives here in metro atlanta, so what's going on, I was just reading over at the coffee thread and then here.
Thanks.

Roxy, and for everyone else. PLEASE DO NOT send her anything. She has been banned from the DIS, so that includes the exchanges-so for those of you who had signed up to be on her list for the coffee/tea exchange, it will not be happening.
I am not sure exactly of what is going on with all these items that she is asking for via the site or via pms, but do not send anything.

kaylajr
07-30-2006, 03:21 PM
Okay once this one wraps up we will get the coffee tea one going since there seemed to be a lot of interest but I want to wait until this one is Done

Patsy I have another person willing to elf here I will have her PM you

MickeyMamma
07-30-2006, 03:27 PM
So does that mean that I am the only one who didn't receive a package now???

Boy, whatever happened, we sent out both our packages (for this Exchange AND for the pirate Exchange) and have received NOTHING so far. Very disappointing.

kaylajr
07-30-2006, 03:32 PM

Boy, whatever happened, we sent out both our packages (for this Exchange AND for the pirate Exchange) and have received NOTHING so far. Very disappointing.
Please do not give up on exchanges
these are very unusual exchanges hosted by some one nolonger here

We already have elf volunteers so you will get something just give us afew days to try and figure it all out

J&D
07-30-2006, 03:35 PM
I am not sure exactly of what is going on with all these items that she is asking for via the site or via pms, but do not send anything.

She told us the items would be going to her sister who is "supposedly" pregnant with twins or her friend who is "supposedly" pregnant with triplets, but she was "actually" selling the items on e-bay!!!

I can be an elf as well.

paigevz
07-30-2006, 03:45 PM

No, you and me both Mickeymamma. Thanks to all those willing to help sort out, and thanks to the little elves.........I would just let it go, but DS helped pick Shayla's things and he is expecting his package from the mailman........so thanks again, making sure he won't be disappointed!

mommytotwo
07-30-2006, 04:44 PM
*paigevz
*MickeyMamma
*mommytotwo

Anyone else?
Yes, please be reassured that we do have very nice elves ready to step in to send your kids an exchange, so they will recieve something. We just need to figure out who is recieving something and who has not yet recieved something, before asking the elves to help.

MickeyMamma
07-30-2006, 07:22 PM
No, you and me both Mickeymamma. Thanks to all those willing to help sort out, and thanks to the little elves.........I would just let it go, but DS helped pick Shayla's things and he is expecting his package from the mailman........so thanks again, making sure he won't be disappointed!

Yes, that it alot of it. DS was so excited about doing the exchange and carefully picked out the items for our buddy Michael.

I am really grateful for the elves that have offered to help out! :love:

PixieDust32
07-30-2006, 08:25 PM
Roxy, and for everyone else. PLEASE DO NOT send her anything. She has been banned from the DIS, so that includes the exchanges-so for those of you who had signed up to be on her list for the coffee/tea exchange, it will not be happening.

OMG! :sad2: Thanks Patsy.

tiggger1
07-30-2006, 08:38 PM
according to what i read here in the thread this is who had what( if I messed up or didnt put the right name down let me know and Ill change it)

tiggger1 had tigger113
J&D had tigger113
mommytotwo had lisa0503
mommyintn had justkeepswimmin
justkeepswimmin had mantysk8coach
savsmommy had mommy*RN
mantysk8coach had 2sweetangels
lisa0503 had tiggger1
lisa0503 had J&D
chelle102 had mommy*Rn
chelle102 had Grendelyn
mickeymomma had lisa0503
mommy*Rn had chelle102
paigevz had mommytotwo
mistyD had mommyintn
tigger113 had mistyD
2 sweetangels had
grendalyn had chelle102

mommytotwo
07-30-2006, 09:17 PM
My info. according to that list is correct.

mommyintn
07-31-2006, 08:11 AM

I haven't received my exchange either, I've been out of town until yesterday so that's why I'm just now posting about it. So no, not just you. :)

tiggger1
07-31-2006, 08:18 AM
I PM'd webmaster kathy to see if we can get tigger113 PM's for the exchange so we can see who has who..

tiggger1
07-31-2006, 08:32 AM
I haven't received my exchange either, I've been out of town until yesterday so that's why I'm just now posting about it. So no, not just you. :)

according to her post Ben's package went out on Thurs so it should be there soon

tiggger1
07-31-2006, 08:41 AM
Does anyone know if Grendalynn ever sent?
I read back there somewhere that was the one person that still hadn't sent out.

According to the past post she had Chelle and her package was one of the first sent

kaylajr
07-31-2006, 08:49 AM
I PM'd webmaster kathy to see if we can get tigger113 PM's for the exchange so we can see who has who..
I wouldn't hold out alot of hope on that

I think the best we can do is hope everyone jsut checks in

Lisa0503
07-31-2006, 09:00 AM
All my info on the list is correct.

Has anyone sent PM's to the exchanger's who have not checked in?

MickeyMamma
07-31-2006, 10:13 AM
Our daily update: Mail has arrived here, but still no package.

mommytotwo
07-31-2006, 12:26 PM
Here is the updated list of people who have yet to recieve-
*paigevz
*MickeyMamma
*mommytotwo
*momyintn

We will see who else there is to put on this list as people lets us know, and also will bring in the elves at the ending of this week if needed.

mommy*RN
07-31-2006, 12:28 PM
according to what i read here in the thread this is who had what( if I messed up or didnt put the right name down let me know and Ill change it)

tiggger1 had tigger113
J&D had tigger113
mommytotwo had lisa0503
mommyintn had justkeepswimmin
savsmommy had ?
mantysk8coach had
lisa0503 had tiggger1
lisa0503 had J&D
chelle102 had
chelle102 had
mickeymomma had lisa0503
mommy*Rn had chelle102
paigevz had mommytotwo
mistyD had mommyintn
tigger113 had mistyD
2 sweetangels had mantysk8coach
grendalyn had chelle102
chelle102 AND savsmommy both had me...and they both were wonderful to my kids. I also had savsmommy...I can be an elf if you still need one... :)

mommytotwo
07-31-2006, 12:38 PM
chelle102 AND savsmommy both had me...and they both were wonderful to my kids. I also had savsmommy...I can be an elf if you still need one... :)

Thank you. We now have four people waiting for their exchanges, so may still need elves.
Also, if you had joined in on the pirates exchange, I am putting together a list of participants who have yet to recieve, so please post there to let us know, or pm me.
Like this exchange, we are giving it till the ending of the week for packages to arrive, and if nothing was recieved, then we will bring in the elves.

mommy*RN
07-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Thank you. We now have four people waiting for their exchanges, so may still need elves.
Also, if you had joined in on the pirates exchange, I am putting together a list of participants who have yet to recieve, so please post there to let us know, or pm me.
Like this exchange, we are giving it till the ending of the week for packages to arrive, and if nothing was recieved, then we will bring in the elves.
No - THANK YOU! For stepping in and taking over! It's been a disappointing time on the boards with everything that has happened...nice to have someone like you ready to take charge...especially, as your ticker shows me, you are in the last trimester of pregnancy! How is the summer treating you? Let me know if there is anything else I can do...

Thank you again!

MistyD
07-31-2006, 02:13 PM

Mommyintn - I had you Ben and maied my package last week. I just checked the confirmation receipt and the website is saying it arrived in Knoxville today. I don't know why it took so long but if for some reason you don't receive it let me know so I can try to track it down! I hope he enjoys it!

mommyintn
07-31-2006, 02:56 PM
Mommyintn - I had you Ben and maied my package last week. I just checked the confirmation receipt and the website is saying it arrived in Knoxville today. I don't know why it took so long but if for some reason you don't receive it let me know so I can try to track it down! I hope he enjoys it!

Thanks Misty, I just pm'd you and we did get it! :) Both the boys love it Ben and his 7 year old brother, the Toy Story cars are a big hit here!! Thanks so much. :goodvibes

mommytotwo
07-31-2006, 03:02 PM
No - THANK YOU! For stepping in and taking over! It's been a disappointing time on the boards with everything that has happened...nice to have someone like you ready to take charge...especially, as your ticker shows me, you are in the last trimester of pregnancy! How is the summer treating you? Let me know if there is anything else I can do...

Thank you again!

You're welcome.
I have hosted a bunch of past baby/kids/toddler exchanges so know how it is when kids are especially participating and looking forward to their exchanges.
I will be hosting the Halloween exchange, and the Christmas stocking and present exchange all again this year, so keep an eye out for it if anyone is interested.
I may also host another child's exchange this year.
As for being pregnant and the summer weather it has been hot, do I have been wearing cooler clothing and drinking more liquids. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

mommytotwo
07-31-2006, 03:03 PM
Thanks Misty, I just pm'd you and we did get it! :) Both the boys love it Ben and his 7 year old brother, the Toy Story cars are a big hit here!! Thanks so much. :goodvibes

Glad to hear of that arrival.
Now 3 more to go. :thumbsup2

mantysk8coach
07-31-2006, 06:57 PM

mantysk8coach had

2 sweetangels had mantysk8coach

Mantysk8coach here!

justkeepswimmin had us, and I had 2 sweetangels, so that is a little goofed up. But I received mine, and know that mine was received, so mine should be all set!

2 sweetangels, glad you liked the bath puppet! I was debating on getting one for my daughter too it was so cute! May have to go back and pick one up.

Just got home from a short vacation to Wisconsin Dells, will have to try to figure out all the drama that happened with the OP!

chelle102
07-31-2006, 08:20 PM
Sorry I have not been on in a few days. The other person that I had was Grendalyn and I mailed that out the same day I mailed Mommy*RN, my confirmation state that it was received. :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
07-31-2006, 08:20 PM
My daughter had recieved her exchange today from paigevz-
She had gotten a Disney edition Memory game-which she is already setting up so that she can play with it, along with a cute Disney cuties purse.

Thank you very much.

That now leaves 2 more exchanges that I am aware of to be recieved.

mommytotwo
08-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Any new updates today?

paigevz
08-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Glad Shayla liked it. Lucas picked the game, and then said "she needs sump'n to put it in" and I found the purse. I figured she can play it as the game, or just carry around the cards and talk about them.........or even play make believe as if the cards are paper dolls kind of.

Still no package for Lucas.

2sweetangels
08-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Im gonna be checking the status on my package I sent out, for some reason chicago has had a really bad mailing system this summer, Ill get back to you all

mommytotwo
08-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Im gonna be checking the status on my package I sent out, for some reason chicago has had a really bad mailing system this summer, Ill get back to you all

Amy, who did you send your package to?

MickeyMamma
08-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Nothing here yet either.

mommytotwo
08-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Hopefully soon.

mommytotwo
08-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Let's hope that today is the day of all arrivals :wizard: .

MickeyMamma
08-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Mail has already arrived here and no package.

2sweetangels - did you have us for the exchange?

mommytotwo
08-02-2006, 02:22 PM
MickeyMamma, according to past posts, momrek06 is sending to you and it had gone out on 7/31, so it may take a couple of days more.

How about for you paigevz? Anything?

MickeyMamma
08-02-2006, 02:31 PM
MickeyMamma, according to past posts, momrek06 is sending to you and it had gone out on 7/31, so it may take a couple of days more.

Patsy - momrek06 sent us a package for the PIRATE Exchange for my DS.
We had signed up my DD for the BABY Exchange and that has still not arrived. That is why I was wondering if Amy had us. We were doubly unlucky with these Exchanges.

mommytotwo
08-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Patsy - momrek06 sent us a package for the PIRATE Exchange for my DS.
We had signed up my DD for the BABY Exchange and that has still not arrived. That is why I was wondering if Amy had us. We were doubly unlucky with these Exchanges.

Oops my mistake, it was for the pirates exchange.
I am sending you a pm right now for your info. in case an elf package needs to be sent to your daughter.

mommytotwo
08-02-2006, 03:29 PM
I had sent out some pms to those of you who mentioned about mailings and not recieving, so please check your pms boxes.

This will be the LAST CALL. If you have not recieved your exchange, please let me know by TODAY so that I can contact the elves in sending out packages....

paigevz
08-02-2006, 05:03 PM

Yes, came today...........it was postmarked 7/23, but sent first class........still shouldn't have taken that long, but it's here anyway. It's from Tigger113.

There's a plush Mickey with a party hat and balloons, and Mickey pez dispenser with candy, and a Mickey magic washcloth. DS is very happy.

Thanks to all those that were willing to help out with my son's exchange. I'm glad it wasn't needed, but it was soooo nice to offer.

mommytotwo
08-02-2006, 05:07 PM
So our last package to MickeyMamma, according to the d.c. from the sender was recieved yesterday, so hopefully you will get it from your post office soon.

mommytotwo
08-02-2006, 05:08 PM
***Come and join us for our newest exchange-Anything in an Envelope***

mommytotwo
08-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Hoping to hear of our last package arriving soon.

I found this on the sign up thread, so I wanted to post it here so that the exchangers know that their package did arrive safely to their destinations.

Grendalynn
So is everyone posting what they got and who they got it from?? I just got home froma weeks vacation and feel out of the loop! My/our packages were waiting for me at the Post Office when I went there today - we couldn't wait to get home and check things out! Hope everyone had a fun time and enjoyed all their goodies - we did!

Thanks Tigger 113 and Chelle102 for all of our goodies! DS3 loves the nemo backpack full of CARS and other Disney goodies from Chelle102 and the New baby will have tons of fun with the stuff Tigger113 sent -a Mickely bath mit and the stickers will be a great addition to our baby book!

MickeyMamma
08-03-2006, 04:50 PM
So our last package to MickeyMamma, according to the d.c. from the sender was recieved yesterday, so hopefully you will get it from your post office soon.

I got the PIRATE exchange package yesterday from momrek06, but the BABY exchange one has still not shown up. It is possible that it is sitting in the post office here, but it hasn't arrived yet.

I will keep you posted. Hopefully it will turn up tomorrow morning.

Grendalynn
08-03-2006, 08:18 PM
So... HERE is where everyone is posting what they got and who they got it from!! I just got home froma weeks vacation and feel out of the loop!

My/our packages were waiting for me at the Post Office when I went there today - we couldn't wait to get home and check things out! Hope everyone had a fun time and enjoyed all their goodies - we did!

Thanks Tigger 113 and Chelle102 for all of our goodies! DS3 loves the nemo backpack full of CARS and other Disney goodies from Chelle102 and the New baby will have tons of fun with the stuff Tigger113 sent -a Mickely bath mit and the stickers will be a great addition to our baby book!

mommytotwo
08-03-2006, 08:44 PM
I got the PIRATE exchange package yesterday from momrek06, but the BABY exchange one has still not shown up. It is possible that it is sitting in the post office here, but it hasn't arrived yet.

I will keep you posted. Hopefully it will turn up tomorrow morning.

I do believe that it is at your post office.
I will pm you right now.

Grendalynn
08-03-2006, 09:17 PM
As I stated in a previous post, I just got home last night from vacation for a week. I was in Mexcio with my family and spending quality family time away from all elecrtnic devices - phones, Tvs AND, yes, computers....

On my way out of town, I was sure to pick up and send out the gifts to the names that I was supplied by Tigger113. I was sure to send the packages out Priorty mail and was sure to get Delivery Confirmation. And I spent far beyond the $10 limit. That was the 25th of July....

The minute I got on my PC today and logged onto the Dis, I had pop ups from Tigger113... At first the PMs said things like: "... Since you did not check in with me I wanted to ask you if you have sent your package(s) or when you are planning to mail your package(s). Today the 25th was the mail by date.Please check in with me." then a day later it was.."Exchanges----Warning ....It is like you are ignoring this.... You need to let me know when you are sending you exchange. If you don't respond before tomorrow I will have to send your name moderators to contact you. I really don't want to do this but the send by date was the 25th. Please at least let me know when you are planning on sending your packages out. I have tried to email you and PM you but no answer.....I don't want to be mean but If you decide not to send your exchange you will not be allowed to do any other exchanges and your name will be put on a list. Thanks and please don't take this the wrong way.. I am just doing what I have to do to make the exchanges run smoothly.
Thanks!"

WOW! I guess I overestimated the power that computers truley have on us ...!!?? I have never had any compliants with any of the exchanges in the past or been hounded as I feel I was in this particular case... I may be over reacting, and it could very well be my fluctuating pregnancy hormones, but I feel attacked! Some of the threads mentioned me and an inability to follow through. I can supply you withthe names and addresses that were sent to me/ I know that Chelle102 recieved hers, did Tigger113 reciver hers or did I miss something?

I posted in right away how happy we were with our goodies that we recieved when we returned home. My fist trip out of the house today was to the POst Office. It was just minutes ago that I found follow ups to the Baby/Toddler exchange... I read that I was pretty much not reliable enough to follow through with a simple exchange. Or so it seemed to me...

Can someone please clue me in in what is going on and if I owe Tigger113 soemthing? I can tell you what I sent if that helps?? I sence that there is a bigger issue here, I just wish not to be dragged into something nasty.

Thanks!

Grendalynn
08-03-2006, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=chelle102]Finally opened the packages, I wanted to wait until Katie and Chad received thier packages.

QUOTE]

Great!! I am glad he/you liked the goodies! I feel badly that I had to bend the poster... there was just no easy way around it! I was bummed about it! :sad2: :wave2:

Grendalynn
08-03-2006, 09:29 PM
:surfweb: Wow - I missed soemthing last week....

mommytotwo
08-03-2006, 09:32 PM
:surfweb: Wow - I missed soemthing last week....

::yes::, but everything seems to be good now :thumbsup2 .

Lisa0503
08-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Grendalyn - Wow!!! What a nasty PM/e-mail!!!! I know she wanted us to post in this thread when we sent something but that is overkill... Especially considering all the 'drama' about her lately. (She has been banned from the boards) Anyway, I would not worry about it at all. You did just what you were supposed to do.

So has MickeyMamma gotten her package yet? Is there anyone else that still has not received their exchange yet?

mommytotwo
08-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Grendalyn - Wow!!! What a nasty PM/e-mail!!!! I know she wanted us to post in this thread when we sent something but that is overkill... Especially considering all the 'drama' about her lately. (She has been banned from the boards) Anyway, I would not worry about it at all. You did just what you were supposed to do.

So has MickeyMamma gotten her package yet? Is there anyone else that still has not received their exchange yet?

According to the delivery confirmation on the package sent to MickeyMamma, it says that it was accepted at her post office, so I am just trying to figure things out with that.
I have not heard from anyone else, so once MickeyMamma recieves her exchange, this exchange will be closed.

Lisa0503
08-03-2006, 09:47 PM
That is good. Hopefully MickeyMamma will get her package and all will be well.

Thank you for stepping up to the plate and taking over this exchange to make sure everyone got their packages. Also thanks to all the wonderful Disers who offered to be elves if needed. There are so many wonderful people here on the DisBoards!!!!

paigevz
08-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Yeah, thanks for taking it on mommytotwo.

Grendalynn, I was PMed also, even after I posted that I had sent mine out one day late on the 26th (because I did think it was the 25th). For the record, your name was only mentioned innocuously (it seemed to me).........basically just that you hadn't been heard from, once from Tigger113 and then a few times since when we were all trying to figure out who had who.........it wasn't a bad sort of "where is she" just....."we haven't heard from her, but we'll assume hers went out"........someone even mentioned you might be on a trip.

Grendalynn
08-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Yeah, thanks for taking it on mommytotwo.

Grendalynn, I was PMed also, even after I posted that I had sent mine out one day late on the 26th (because I did think it was the 25th). For the record, your name was only mentioned innocuously (it seemed to me).........basically just that you hadn't been heard from, once from Tigger113 and then a few times since when we were all trying to figure out who had who.........it wasn't a bad sort of "where is she" just....."we haven't heard from her, but we'll assume hers went out"........someone even mentioned you might be on a trip.

Thanks so much for clearing everything up! I was just a little caught off guard by the whole thing - I though I accomplished a huge feat by getting the pkgs sent ontime before I left town! We all know what its like getting ready for vacation and what our to-do list looks like!! Thanks again! :wave:

mommy*RN
08-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Thanks so much for clearing everything up! I was just a little caught off guard by the whole thing - I though I accomplished a huge feat by getting the pkgs sent ontime before I left town! We all know what its like getting ready for vacation and what our to-do list looks like!! Thanks again! :wave:
Sorry you returned to those nasty PM's :sad2:

More importantly did you have a GREAT vacation??? :teeth:

Grendalynn
08-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Sorry you returned to those nasty PM's :sad2:

More importantly did you have a GREAT vacation??? :teeth:

:sunny: YES, I did thanks so much for asking! It was so stinkin' hot that I spent 80% of my time was in the pool or in the ocean and the other in the A/C giving my "I'm not tired!" boys naps! Funny how they say that, but they are out like a light in a matter of minutes! :rolleyes: And I still got a great tan! My big belly is still "Butt White" but, the rest of me is nice and tan!! :cloud9:

mommytotwo
08-04-2006, 12:53 PM
MickeyMamma, could you pm me back.
I think I had solved the situation, and an elf package will be going out next week.

mommy*RN
08-04-2006, 05:23 PM
:sunny: YES, I did thanks so much for asking! It was so stinkin' hot that I spent 80% of my time was in the pool or in the ocean and the other in the A/C giving my "I'm not tired!" boys naps! Funny how they say that, but they are out like a light in a matter of minutes! :rolleyes: And I still got a great tan! My big belly is still "Butt White" but, the rest of me is nice and tan!! :cloud9:
:lmao: At least you know since your belly is white your baby isn't cooked! :rotfl2:
I'm glad you had a good vacation - and YES - I know what you mean about "not tired" kids...my DS is the same way!

Welcome back!

MickeyMamma
08-04-2006, 07:09 PM
MickeyMamma, could you pm me back.
I think I had solved the situation, and an elf package will be going out next week.

Sorry. I wasn't online last night. No, there was no package here again. I am going to call the post office in the morning (wasn't home all day today) and see if maybe it is sitting in the post office. No idea what happened though. I know that our regular postman was on vacation last week, but it still seemed like the mail was getting here okay. I will call to see if they know about anything. If you have the DC# can you please PM me with it?

Thanks for keeeping me posted.

mommytotwo
08-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Sorry. I wasn't online last night. No, there was no package here again. I am going to call the post office in the morning (wasn't home all day today) and see if maybe it is sitting in the post office. No idea what happened though. I know that our regular postman was on vacation last week, but it still seemed like the mail was getting here okay. I will call to see if they know about anything. If you have the DC# can you please PM me with it?

Thanks for keeeping me posted.

I pmed you back to let you know what happened.
So the elf package should get to you at the ending of next week.

MickeyMamma
08-05-2006, 08:42 AM
Ah, okay, well these things happen.

Thank you for taking care of this and I will post here as soon as the package is received.

Thank you in advance to our Elf!

mommytotwo
08-08-2006, 12:29 PM
The elf package should be arriving any day now :cool1: .

Nite0wl71
08-09-2006, 09:17 PM
:thumbsup2

MickeyMamma
08-10-2006, 08:20 AM
The elf package should be arriving any day now :cool1: .

Keeping my eye out for it. I will post as soon as it arrives.

mommytotwo
08-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Keeping my eye out for it. I will post as soon as it arrives.

It was sent out yesterday, so it might take another day or two. :thumbsup2

MickeyMamma
08-11-2006, 04:31 PM
IT's HERE!!!!

Thank you so much Carrie - NightOwl71!!!

Actually, DS found the package when we got home today :yay: and called out to me "Hey Ma! Ellie got her princess package today!!!" :woohoo: He really liked the stickers you put on the box. He was so excited that Ellie got her own package just like he got in other exchanges. :thumbsup2

Ellie got:
A great wide brimmed sunhat! Great for this weekend!
Some cute PJs
2 pairs of socks
A duckie bath puppet Ellie LOVES ducks!
A rubber duck with 3 baby ducks on it
A sippy cup
A bumble bee book
and Juice bubbles which DS volunteered to help her with
and then there were a few things for Mommy too (so sweet of you!)
A feather pen, some candles and soaps, a cute green box, some notepaper, and I got some cute cat socks too!

Thank you for being so thoughtful Carrie. We loved all our goodies!!

Oops! Just realized I forgot to mention the kids' favorite thing you sent. The stuffed kitten pillow!! It is PERFECT for the new little reading nook I set up in the corner by the bookshelves for them! :love:

mommytotwo
08-11-2006, 05:17 PM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Carrie for being an elf. :yay:

This now COMPLETES this exchange. :thumbsup2

Grendalynn
08-15-2006, 11:56 AM

Soooooo?? Any Babies yet? :rolleyes1

Meriweather
08-15-2006, 12:12 PM
Patsy was scheduled to be induced yesterday.
So I'm sure whe will check in when she gets home and a bit settled ::yes::
I know we all want pictures!!

Nite0wl71
08-16-2006, 09:35 AM
IT's HERE!!!!

Thank you so much Carrie - NightOwl71!!!

Actually, DS found the package when we got home today :yay: and called out to me "Hey Ma! Ellie got her princess package today!!!" :woohoo: He really liked the stickers you put on the box. He was so excited that Ellie got her own package just like he got in other exchanges. :thumbsup2

Ellie got:
A great wide brimmed sunhat! Great for this weekend!
Some cute PJs
2 pairs of socks
A duckie bath puppet Ellie LOVES ducks!
A rubber duck with 3 baby ducks on it
A sippy cup
A bumble bee book
and Juice bubbles which DS volunteered to help her with
and then there were a few things for Mommy too (so sweet of you!)
A feather pen, some candles and soaps, a cute green box, some notepaper, and I got some cute cat socks too!

Thank you for being so thoughtful Carrie. We loved all our goodies!!

Oops! Just realized I forgot to mention the kids' favorite thing you sent. The stuffed kitten pillow!! It is PERFECT for the new little reading nook I set up in the corner by the bookshelves for them! :love:
I am really glad you liked everything :sunny:

I got my granddaughters hats like the one I sent and they look so cute in them and it really keeps the sun off.

I really liked the pillow, did you notice the velcro at the bottom? It makes it stand up if you close it.

You are very welcome and I am sorry the first one was sent off wrong :thumbsup2 but I hope whoever got it has a little girl.

Nite0wl71
08-16-2006, 09:43 AM

You are welcome Patsy, we have been elfed a few times and I was very glad to help out :thumbsup2

Brandon here yet?http://whatsupdownsouth.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/stork-754387.gif

MickeyMamma
08-17-2006, 12:38 PM
I am really glad you liked everything :sunny:

I got my granddaughters hats like the one I sent and they look so cute in them and it really keeps the sun off.

I really liked the pillow, did you notice the velcro at the bottom? It makes it stand up if you close it.

You are very welcome and I am sorry the first one was sent off wrong :thumbsup2 but I hope whoever got it has a little girl.

That pillow has been a big hit around here. DS takes it to bed with him to read books before bed. And DS figured out about folding it to make a stand up cat right away! And yes, LOVE the hat! She looks so adorable at it when we go to the park.

Thanks again!

And y

mommytotwo
08-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Sign your kids up for our newest exchange-
The Kids Book Exchange :wizard: