PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party What to expect?

marcus.ka
07-18-2006, 01:04 AM
I already posted this question in an Halloween TR but I got no answers. :cool1:
So I try it here in an extra thread! :thumbsup2

I am looking for some information about the Halloween night/party?

Is it true that the (whole) park is open that night? (And not only Frontierland and Mainstreet)
What about the restaurants? Are they open for the party night? (Like Walt’s, The Lucky Nugget Saloon, Silver Spur Steak House, Blue Lagoon?)

And I heard there is also a special parade? What is it like? Like the villains parade in the afternoon? :confused3

Thank you!

raptor1982
07-18-2006, 03:41 AM
Is it true that the (whole) park is open that night? (And not only Frontierland and Mainstreet)

Yes the whole park is open, but not all the attractions, but most of 'm are.

What about the restaurants? Are they open for the party night? (Like Walt’s, The Lucky Nugget Saloon, Silver Spur Steak House, Blue Lagoon?)

I have no idea to be honest, give a quick call to the DLRP, they know the answer.

And I heard there is also a special parade? What is it like? Like the villains parade in the afternoon?

The Villains section from Fantillusion was used last year with lots of guests dressed up. But that was last year. All Halloween parties are different each year.

I can tell you that the fireworks display this year will be Pirates of the Caribbean themed.

Ware Bears
07-18-2006, 06:07 AM
I can tell you that the fireworks display this year will be Pirates of the Caribbean themed. Pirates eh?......swoon :cloud9: :faint:

tinkerbell36
07-18-2006, 06:21 AM
Wow!!! I want to go :'(

Do you know what you are dressing up as marcus.ka?

marcus.ka
07-18-2006, 07:04 AM
Tinkerbell36: I don't know if we go... But if we should go what would you suggest? :teeth:

Raptor1982: I called DLRP and asked them and they told me: We don't know anything now. Not when (if 2 or only one date this year) not the time and not what will happen. That's why I ask here! :goodvibes

wideeyes
07-18-2006, 07:33 AM
Tinkerbell36: I don't know if we go... But if we should go what would you suggest? :teeth:

A Pirate! :teeth:

Cyrano
07-18-2006, 12:57 PM
I can tell you that the fireworks display this year will be Pirates of the Caribbean themed.
Now that I'd like to see :goodvibes

TotallyAngelic
07-19-2006, 10:41 AM
We were there last year and it was brilliant! All the attractions were open but not all the restaurants. I know Caseys Corner was open as thats where we ate. We were all dressed up as pirates last year. This year we are dressing up differently apart from DH who wants to be a pirate again. We are also taking some friends along with us this time, so it should be fun!
You get to take part in the parade if you are in costume, which is an amazing experience...the night time parade is Fantillusion, but only a small part of it and it is quite short. The entertainment and character interaction is really fantastic, and thats what made it for us!

marcus.ka
10-21-2006, 02:07 PM
I know there will be a firwork at this special night. At which time was the firework the last years? The park is open until 1am; does that mean the firework will be at the end of the evening? :confused3