PDA

View Full Version : Did you get Tagged by the Tag Fairy

Sneezie
07-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Or did you make up your tag on your own?

Either way, why do you have that tag?

Joan S.
07-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Hi, I was "tagged" by the tag fairy! It was a line that I had used in a post about planning another trip and NOT having told my DH yet! I STILL do this ;) ,in fact yesterday I JUST told him about "OUR" trip planned for February. I own DVC at BCV and made res. for Feb.2007 using my BCV points at 11 months. Well I need to add on to that res. using other DVC points and the 7 month window falls on our summer vacation! So I will be on the phone with MS while I am at WDW! So that is why I had to "FESS up about my next WDW vacation"! Joan

Minniespal
07-14-2006, 02:59 AM
Both tags were courtesy of the Tag Fairy :thumbsup2

munchkin bunchkin
07-14-2006, 04:11 AM
Mine are 100% Tag Fairy ORIGINALS...I DON'T DO "KNOCK OFFS'" :wave:

magicaldisney
07-14-2006, 08:13 AM
I'm still waiting for mine. Oh where oh where has the tag fairy gone, Oh where oh where can she be? :flower3:

Seriously, I think some people do make there own, but the fun part is to really be tagged. Can you tell if it's the real thing or a fake? :confused3 Maybe only those who have faked it know the answer to that.

And the reason we have those (or want those) tags is to feel complete. :teeth:

Accash
07-14-2006, 09:05 AM
Still waiting... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Melissa

Grumpy's Wife
07-14-2006, 09:07 AM
It took me over 3500 posts before I got mine. You can tell the difference by the color. If someone puts their own tag it will be black. If the tag fairy graces you with one it will be a color. :goodvibes

Accash
07-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Can you tell if it's the real thing or a fake? :confused3 Maybe only those who have faked it know the answer to that.

If I remember correctly - the Tag Fairy can only tag you in a color font - but I could be wrong :rotfl: Oh Tag Fairy :wizard: still waiting here, trying to be good, :rolleyes: well I said trying :lmao:
Melissa

lyzziesmom
07-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Mine are both. The first one I had made up, and when the TF visited the first time, it turned colored. The hiney tag is from a post I made when I got some new undies & was in a very goofy mood and wrote about how much I liked 'em. The last one... well it's because it's true. The TF tagged a whole bunch of people in a short period of time from threads that I started that day, it was crazy!

BTW, I got all my tags in one day.

ukwildcat
07-14-2006, 09:41 AM
I put my tag under my name. But I have been under the assumption that you only get "tagged" if it is in color. Is it wrong for me to put a tag under my screen name? :confused3

I guess I only changed it because I wanted to personalize my posts. In all honesty, I have been earning my ears since I was 4 years old, and don't think I will ever stop earning them. :lmao:

DisneyWorldWisher
07-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Nope, no taggings.
Are there any forums where the tag fairy is more likely to see my posts? Does she always put a quote of yours as a tag? Or can she write a random message?

eblack0409
07-14-2006, 09:51 AM
Waiting patiently for the tag fairy!!!!! :rolleyes1

heaven2dc
07-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Waiting patiently for the tag fairy!!!!! :rolleyes1

You're getting close to getting tagged - just keep waiting patiently! :cool1:

jimmalru80
07-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Not tagged yet, but I'm hoping to be one day.

goofydad621
07-14-2006, 10:04 AM
I too and still waitng and hoping, but would deny it to anybody I work with. Most already think I waste enough time and energy on my Disney and Dis board obsession...lol

What do they know, Almost all them can tell me the speed of light( I work in a lighting research center) but none of them can tell me the speed of Dark!

I do I do I do believe in tag fairies, I do believe in Tag Fairies

calypso*a*go-go
07-14-2006, 01:41 PM
The Tag Fairy was kind enough to visit me twice (I received them both within days of each other, but the well has since run dry!) I really haven't seen that much "activity" over the last several months and feel almost certain a few members of the T.F.U. (Tag Fairy Unit) of the Mod Squad (Board Moderators) have hung up their wings for good. Perhaps it's time for some new recruits! (All this is speculation of course.:teeth: )

Cdn Friends of Pooh
07-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Someday the Tag Fairy will come ... :surfweb:

sassy2
07-14-2006, 05:01 PM
:surfweb: I too am waiting , hoping patiently that the good ole fairy will spread some TF quotes my way!

MomofCKJ
07-23-2006, 05:04 PM
Tag Fairy, oh Tag Fairy, where for art thou? Spread some tags for us please!

Allyson

lauren_elizabeth
07-23-2006, 05:05 PM
We need you Tag Fairy! pixiedust:

Tigger113
07-23-2006, 05:07 PM
I have a lot of posts and still no fairy. I think the tag fairy is jealous that I am a pirate (at heart maybe). JK :teeth:

yearbook50
07-23-2006, 05:27 PM
I got my Tag from a thread about a 5 year old running around a pool without clothes when I posted about being six and getting sick in the car, thus when my parents cleaned me up I gave all of I95N a peep show.

ANTSS2001
07-23-2006, 05:37 PM
:sad2:

mikkiwikki
07-23-2006, 05:44 PM
Wow - What do I have to do to get a tag? :confused3
I've been good! I havent bought my lime green thingy yet, but ....
I try to be a loyal diser and ...why don't I have a tag?

Is there a test, some standardized double blind protocol I have to follow?

Whatever it is pleeeze tell me...

<tagless> :guilty:

stinkerbelle's mom
07-23-2006, 07:19 PM
I'm also waiting for the tag fairy to find me tag worthy! :guilty:

I do believe in tag fairies........ I do believe in tag fairies............. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

byoung
07-23-2006, 07:27 PM
I haven't.

OhioTony
07-23-2006, 07:40 PM
The best advise I can give you..Don't fake it .. They always know when you fake it. Earn it outright,
I'm still waiting. Every night I pray,

Dear Lord,
I have posted over 600 times , and none of them have been " post builders"
I have given away extra luggage tags with no consideration of recompensation
I LOVE THE DIS
Forgive me for my sins
Disney World Forever

LiLIrishChick63
07-23-2006, 11:03 PM
i don't think i say anything interesting enough to get tagged.

ThePhantomsGirl
07-23-2006, 11:12 PM
I feel greedy...but I'd like another tag! And I've given SUCH good fodder in the last few days....

dementia412
07-23-2006, 11:17 PM
I think all the Tag Faries died because you guys weren't clapping your hands.

CrazyChik
07-24-2006, 12:53 AM
i had 3 tags from the tag fairy,then my mate came along clicked a reset buton and BAM! they were gone :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

munchkin bunchkin
07-24-2006, 04:18 AM
I think all the Tag Faries died because you guys weren't clapping your hands.
Is that what it is...I thought they were on a convention in Disney and didn't tell us! :rotfl:

munchkin bunchkin
07-24-2006, 04:21 AM
i had 3 tags from the tag fairy,then my mate came along clicked a reset buton and BAM! they were gone :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
Crazychik Sorry you lost your tags! GUESS MY TAG ABOUT HITTING THE WRONG BUTTON ACTUALLY HAPPENS!Hope you get them back!! :wave2:

dementia412
07-24-2006, 03:59 PM
... or maybe you were clapping without paying attention and smooshed 'em. :scared1:

HockeyMomto2
07-24-2006, 08:48 PM
I don't think the Tag Fairies really exist. I'm quite skeptical.

CrazyChik
07-25-2006, 01:15 AM
I don't think the Tag Fairies really exist. I'm quite skeptical.

actually i found he member account to check it out in search go to advanced search and under username put in The Tag Fairy press go and voila you have her account profile(make sure you check the exact username box)

AMaloy314
07-25-2006, 06:34 AM
Be careful what you wish for!

My tag came when I was posting to a thread about the hurricanes a couple years back. Someone had said something about getting all the DISers together to blow the storms back to sea. I made a little joke and then said that it would be my luck the tag fairy would see this one, never expecting that she really would. My DH still laughs about it every time he sees it and it has been 2 years now!

Sneezie
07-25-2006, 08:24 AM
Be careful what you wish for!

My tag came when I was posting to a thread about the hurricanes a couple years back. Someone had said something about getting all the DISers together to blow the storms back to sea. I made a little joke and then said that it would be my luck the tag fairy would see this one, never expecting that she really would. My DH still laughs about it every time he sees it and it has been 2 years now!

Too Funny!!! :lmao:

I have noticed your tag before and always wondered...... :rolleyes:

HockeyMomto2
07-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Nah, I don't REALLY believe that they don't exist. I was just trying to coax him/her out of hiding.

Belle's Mom Tink
07-25-2006, 09:28 AM
I wanna be tagged too!! Where can that fairy be?? :tink:

UtahMama
07-25-2006, 09:41 AM
No taggy??? I would give my first born for a tag! I'll throw in two cats to sweeten the pot!

calypso*a*go-go
07-25-2006, 10:08 AM
I don't know that two cats would do much to entice the Tag Fairy...it might be hazardous to their health!
http://www3.telus.net/public/aphunt/siam.png

babynurse1
07-25-2006, 10:09 AM
Perhaps this pirate has stolen the tag fairy! pirate: :confused3

I have a lot of posts and still no fairy. I think the tag fairy is jealous that I am a pirate (at heart maybe). JK :teeth:

Mariašoš
07-25-2006, 12:04 PM
I have yet to be tagged by the Tag Fairy. I guess I post and slip away too fast for the Tag Fairy to catch me.

CrazyChik
07-25-2006, 12:37 PM
wow i can play the wait for a tag game again now i'm one of th tagless again how groovy ok now can i re-join he tagged

Smileybug
07-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Okay everyone, all together now....WE BELIEVE, WE BELIEVE.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

CrazyChik
07-25-2006, 01:48 PM

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: this rminds of when i was tagless its weird being tagless again

munchkin bunchkin
07-25-2006, 02:17 PM
No taggy??? I would give my first born for a tag! I'll throw in two cats to sweeten the pot!
I think the TagFairy may be allergic to furry things! :wave:

Slsguy
07-25-2006, 02:28 PM
I never noticed the tags until i saw the thread - look what you all started!

Now I'm gonna be tryin extra hard to come up with real smarty things to say! :)

apirateslifeforme
07-25-2006, 02:58 PM
I made up my own...it's my name on another board that I frequent. Simon Le Bon has been my celebrity crush for 25 years, and someone once joked with me that I will be "the next Mrs. Simon Le Bon," and it sort of stuck... :lovestruc

dementia412
07-25-2006, 04:32 PM
in fact THROWING two cats might well get you arrested :rotfl2:

sassy2
07-25-2006, 04:33 PM
Now that we all believe the seek and find game begins!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

mikamah
07-26-2006, 06:39 PM
I thought Mousketeer was the tag. Oops. :confused3 I guess you are a mousketeer after a certain amount of time or posts. I was all excited. :)

GotFids
07-26-2006, 10:05 PM
I've always wondered about those tags....I thought about doing my own, but I could'nt think of anything as witty as the tag fairy's! Soo I'll just wait patiently and attempt to put more thought into the posts. It looks as though I'll have quite a long wait anyways. I've only just begun!

allaboutmm
07-27-2006, 07:08 AM
Maybe if I do the tag dance.... :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: party: :jumping1:
on the other hand maybe my dancing hurt my chances :confused3 ?

Slsguy
07-27-2006, 03:16 PM
Maybe flattery works! The tag fairy is the prettiest and wisest of all the fairy's

Geologist4hire
07-27-2006, 03:29 PM
Every night I pray,

Dear Lord,
I have posted over 600 times , and none of them have been " post builders"
I have given away extra luggage tags with no consideration of recompensation
I LOVE THE DIS
Forgive me for my sins
Disney World Forever

This is great, I haven't got quite that many posts but, I would like a tag and hope this prayer will help me get one.
I now say this prayer nightly(actually in the morning when I get up and check the boards) but close enough.

Lila95
07-27-2006, 07:06 PM
I made up my own...it's my name on another board that I frequent. Simon Le Bon has been my celebrity crush for 25 years, and someone once joked with me that I will be "the next Mrs. Simon Le Bon," and it sort of stuck... :lovestruc

Oooh, I was so in love with Simon in high school. I still don't know why he picked that super model for a wife instead the akward 15 year old that I was :confused3 I'll forgive him and take him back if he wants me now. My kids were dancing around singing to Hungry like the Wolf on the radio and my husband asked if I ever thought I would see my kids doing that. I told him yes, but I always thought Simon would be their father. Shut him up pretty quick :teeth:

Smileybug
07-28-2006, 05:56 AM
Oh Tag Fairy, Tag Fairy, where for art thou oh tag fairy? But then again, there's always, :rolleyes1 TOMORROW, TOMORROW... IT'S ONLY A DAY AWAY :rolleyes1 How about... pretty please with sprinkles on top.
Maybe if we all huddle :grouphug: we can come up with a better plan.

ducknturtle
07-28-2006, 06:25 AM
"I Believe! I Believe! I know it's silly, but I Believe!" For I now know what the Tag Fairy is! I have yet to be graced with her presence. But I Belive! Oh where, oh where might she be? She must be hanging out with pluto:. Who wouldn't!

01Sweetpea
07-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Still waiting ever so patiently for a visit from the tag fairy!!!

sorul82?
07-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Not feeling the love here, either!

kjkcool
07-29-2006, 02:04 PM
I thought Mousketeer was the tag. Oops. :confused3 I guess you are a mousketeer after a certain amount of time or posts. I was all excited. :)
Well...as you can see...it can be a tag!LOL!

mommy*RN
07-29-2006, 04:25 PM
Mine is a FAKE! But it is a question I still want answered! I have a knack for the open mouth, insert foot technique! The worst was many moons ago when I worked as a 911 dispatcher. We were enjoying a potluck for Christmas and one of the Lieutenants walked in and asked me how everything was...I replied "Very good, except that cake over there...YUCK!". He smiled at me sadly and said, "My wife made that cake". I was mortified. I still blush when I think about it and I haven't worked there in 5 yrs!

Anyhoo - I'm a big faker...but I like it. If the tag fairy wants to grace me with color so be it...for now I am still waiting to find the cure for verbal diarrhea...

speakupjc
07-29-2006, 05:36 PM
I do not feel the love tonight from the tag fairy.

LegoMom3
07-29-2006, 05:46 PM
My self-imposed (read: fake!) tag is there simply to explain my avatar. Currently it's my silver-screen heart-throb :love: :love:

My previous avatar was Dory and my "tag" was a quote of hers from Finding Nemo: "Yes, I'm a natural blue..."

Hey, if the tag fairy won't tag me, I might as well have fun with that little space under my name! :p