PDA

View Full Version : Akershus in Norway ?

Ron from Michigan
07-13-2006, 06:51 AM
It will be my wife and myself only on our trip in October. I would like to hear from others how they enjoyed dinning here. thanks :)

lovmy2girls
07-13-2006, 08:23 AM
We had breakfast with the Princesses. the servers were overloaded with tables, but other than that is was regular breakfast fare type food. Good and hot.

gigi1313
07-13-2006, 08:36 AM
we've had breakfast and lunch there and enjoyed it both times... although we had princess lovers w/us, i would say it's conducive to adults only as well...

LizinSTL
07-13-2006, 08:37 AM
It will be my wife and myself only on our trip in October. I would like to hear from others how they enjoyed dinning here. thanks :)

Breakfast, lunch or dinner??? We really really enjoyed lunch. The cold bar was varied and interesting. Lots of cheeses, breads/crackers/flatbreads, some smoked fish, deli meats (turkey, salami, sausage), salads (beet, pasta, potato, green, cucumber, tomato). The entrees that we tried were fabulous. The "traditional" plate was basically a big meatball and it was delicious. The soup and sandwich option at lunch was so good...I'd love to have it today for lunch! LOL

Ron from Michigan
07-13-2006, 08:49 AM
Sorry I forgot to mention that we are thinking of having dinner there.