PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Plan for 2007

sdrsdd
07-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Any info on this yet??? I am so excited about our March trip and really want to book it.

byoung
07-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Not let, It will come soon.

disneyjunkie
07-12-2006, 08:34 PM
I wish they would release the package rates when they release the room rates.

I'm hoping dining plan info will come out soon. :hourglass

daisy duck
07-12-2006, 09:04 PM
I called about this and disney said october. I wish it was sooner, i need to make res. for September 2007 for the whole family, my 6 kids and mom and dad i hope they will have the free dinning plan at that time. :wave2:

Mrs.viv07
07-13-2006, 10:57 AM
what is this dining plan? sorry i am new and trying to get info to get my jan 07 trip organized

cjtorres
07-13-2006, 11:02 AM
Not let, It will come soon.
I hope :hourglass

daisy duck
07-13-2006, 11:57 AM
what is this dining plan? sorry i am new and trying to get info to get my jan 07 trip organized i'm talking about the free food that comes with your package certain time of the year. and you get a lot of it. you could also bye the dinning plan. i dont know how much that is. :thumbsup2

Disney8704
07-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Disney isnt releasing the prices until October or are you talking about the dinning plan info? My travel agent from AAA told me July is when she should have the prices for 2007.

I called about this and disney said october. I wish it was sooner, i need to make res. for September 2007 for the whole family, my 6 kids and mom and dad i hope they will have the free dinning plan at that time. :wave2:

daisy duck
07-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Disney isnt releasing the prices until October or are you talking about the dinning plan info? My travel agent from AAA told me July is when she should have the prices for 2007.im talking about any kind of specials that would include free disney dinning. im just saying what i was told by disney last month. :)

natenapril
07-14-2006, 12:19 PM

We are going then too and are hoping for free dining!!!!! :cool1:

Disney8704
07-14-2006, 02:56 PM
My travel agent from AAA called me this morning and she said she got a call from Disney and the 2007 rates wont be out until the end of August.

KerriSue
07-14-2006, 03:04 PM
We would like to go sometime next August (07) :thumbsup2 really the dining plan will be the deciding factor for us since we have to fly from England and just plane tickets alone could break the bank :sunny:

becky_AK
07-18-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm planning a trip for my family (husband, baby, mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt) for March 2007 and can't wait for the updated prices to be online so that we can reserve our trip. I check the website daily but haven't seen anything new yet.

littleelvis
07-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Disney isnt releasing the prices until October or are you talking about the dinning plan info? My travel agent from AAA told me July is when she should have the prices for 2007.

The prices and packages will be out in August. The 2007 disney planning books are due at Barnes and Noble in August which will have package info as well as any new information. Won't be long now.

a*lil*bit*goofy
07-18-2006, 10:27 PM
:) I called about this and disney said october. I wish it was sooner, i need to make res. for September 2007 for the whole family, my 6 kids and mom and dad i hope they will have the free dinning plan at that time. :wave2:

Unfortunately, *IF* Disney were to chose to do free dining again, there is no guarantee it will be next September. It was only 2 months or so ago that they announced it for this year, so you will probably have to wait until spring next year to see what special (if any) is being offered when you go. HOpe that helps! :)

daisy duck
07-19-2006, 03:58 PM
:)

Unfortunately, *IF* Disney were to chose to do free dining again, there is no guarantee it will be next September. It was only 2 months or so ago that they announced it for this year, so you will probably have to wait until spring next year to see what special (if any) is being offered when you go. HOpe that helps! :) Thank you I just hope they will. :thumbsup2

kimis
08-01-2006, 09:58 AM
I too am waiting and waiting for the 2007 package deals to come out. We are planning on being there the first 11 days of Feb and we need to get planning. Do I sound stressed? Does anyone know what the hold up is? I hope there are some awesome AAA package deals. I am sure the free dining plan won't be offered in Feb. but it would have been nice. I love disney and i can't wait to get there again.

Tinkerpooh
08-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Hello, I'm new to posting, but have been reading all over these boards and have been chomping at the bit to find out about 2007 Packages. CRO told me today that they were told packages will be out on 8-6. I hope that is right. I am soooo ready to get this done and paid for!!!!

Pooh Friend
08-01-2006, 01:29 PM
I have a feeling its going to be something good -- can't you just feel the magic in the air? We know airline travels to the Orlando area have been down (which is good for us) which may mean more promotions to get people down! I sense pixie dust! pixiedust:

Disney8704
08-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Last thing I heard from my AAA TA, is that disney will be releasing their new prices at the end of August. Hopefully it wont change again and be later.

gaelic grace
08-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Are the packages normally out by now?

Sabrina90744
08-02-2006, 04:25 PM
I just called this morning to add a day to my February trip. I asked when the packages would be available and I was told not until September. NOw I have been calling since June, when they said first week of July, then July first week of August, now firsts of September. I am assuming this has something to do with the new celebration slated to start in October.

Lostgirlz
08-02-2006, 05:48 PM
When I called they basically told me the same thing mid-end of september now a lot of people are saying aug 6th. I am starting to think no one really knows anymore when Disney will release all this stuff. I was told start of july called, could only book basic, then middle of july told no now first of august, called again and was told mid-end of september. People are also saying they have been told the packages and all wont really be changing which also makes me think there will not be any real great promos. Last I heard was contests for year of a million dreams it was already on Disneys site. Golden Fastpasses to lucky people, and maybe a nights stay in walts apartment in the castle. Other than that I really have not seen anything on their promotion page for year of a million dreams that starts in october, and since they are already promoting it you would think they would have at least some of the new things guests will be able to add like package things, or even specials but nope just contests from the looks of it so far. :bride: