PDA

View Full Version : Children's Place Outlet

KinderTchr
07-11-2006, 05:28 PM
A fancy new Outlet Mall is opening near me on Aug. 3. It does not have a Disney Store Outlet :sad2: but it will have a The Children's Place Outlet. Has anyone been to a The Children's Place outlet? Will it have Disney Store merchandise since The Children's Place owns the Disney Store?

Keeping my fingers crossed that it will. :goodvibes

pyrxtc
07-11-2006, 07:15 PM
No it does not carry Disney stuff. I wish it did. But, if you like their clothes, thye ahve awesome sales that you can only get at the outlet stores. At least twice a year they have sales that take all the clothing they ahve left from the two seasons prior to the one you are in and mark it $3.99 and less. On the first few days they have half off all those prices so I stock up on school clothes or summer clother for the next year for really cheap.

ButterflyJen
07-11-2006, 07:22 PM
I work at the Children's Place outlet here - and no, no Disney stuff. BUT I agree, the sales are well worth it. Amazingly so.

mom2taylorandemily
07-11-2006, 07:54 PM
We just got a Children's Place Outlet in Williamsburg in April. My DD's look like the Children's Place spokepersons. Their sales are awesome. I went in the other day and got screen print t-shirts for only 2.49. I love that store. If you get on their preferred customer list, you also receive coupons for 10-20% off and not just one item, the whole purchase. Did I say I love that store.

KinderTchr
07-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the replys. Sadly my kids are older and no longer wear children's sizes. I love the quality of the Disney Store stuff since Children's place took over. Tees are soooo soft and seem to hold up a bit better.

Benducci
07-12-2006, 06:01 AM
I love the Children's Place Outlet - I get such good buys there!
I wish they carried Disney item but for now it appears that they are keeping the stores separate - which is good in a way - they are different stores.