PDA

View Full Version : Help needed :) do you have mycokerewards pts that you don't want?

gdulaney
07-11-2006, 04:43 PM
I checked with Melissa (Cruz Family) before posting, since she's also looking for codes.

If you have any mycokerewards codes that you're not going to use, would you mind sending them to me in a PM? I'm trying to get a NASCAR jacket that's autographed by the Coke Racing Drivers. It only takes a bazillion pts (okay - 3600 pts, but it feels like a bazillion :teeth: ).

The codes are located inside the caps of specially marked 2-liter and 20-ounce bottles and on the flap of specially marked fridge packs.

Thanks in advance!!
Ginny

-ps- Melissa hasn't got all the points she needs yet...so if you're sharing with her, please continue helping her!!

gdulaney
07-16-2006, 09:27 PM
Thanks Juli!!!

Ginny

pirateparrot
07-17-2006, 12:03 AM
I checked with Melissa (Cruz Family) before posting, since she's also looking for codes.

If you have any mycokerewards codes that you're not going to use, would you mind sending them to me in a PM? I'm trying to get a NASCAR jacket that's autographed by the Coke Racing Drivers. It only takes a bazillion pts (okay - 3600 pts, but it feels like a bazillion :teeth: ).

The codes are located inside the caps of specially marked 2-liter and 20-ounce bottles and on the flap of specially marked fridge packs.

Thanks in advance!!
Ginny

-ps- Melissa hasn't got all the points she needs yet...so if you're sharing with her, please continue helping her!!

I don't think Coke will do this but the official rules say that the codes are non-transferable and they reserve the right to ask for proof of purchase (i.e. the actual caps or codes from the flaps). Just be warned if Coke starts seeing too much of this they may crack down.

gdulaney
07-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. I've got almost all of my caps and fridge pack ends (where the code is located)....and so far, it's a pretty big bag. Hopefully if I'm just a few short, they won't be too strict.

Ginny