PDA

View Full Version : How are your Ebay sales going lately?

happybratpack
07-10-2006, 12:48 PM
Just wondering how everyones sales were going. I just posted a ton of stuff trying to scrape up some last minute vacation cash. I've had "ok" luck the past couple of weeks but definitely not a ton. I would think back to school shopping would be starting soon.

:wave:

DisneyGirl4188
07-10-2006, 01:11 PM
I listed a few things and a couple sold. I will be getting more ready to go this week.

babiesX2
07-10-2006, 01:30 PM
I'm doing fairly good. It's enough money to make me happy! :sunny:

ClarabelleCowFan
07-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Much better this week than it has been since May! I got busy and have 300 items listed (oops 299 - something just sold on a BIN). :cool1:

Mine is mostly kids stuff and Gymboree so I am hoping the back to school shopping Moms start bidding!

samanthacatangel
07-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Sales this summer (so far) are better than last summer for me. I wound up not listing anything in August of last year. Its kind of odd and unpredictable right now, two weeks ago was OK, last week was great, so hard to predict.

I do sell a hard to find item in a niche, so I just hope collectors don't go on vacation, lol! (I sell antique cookbooks).

Have some ending tonight, but you never know how they will do until the auction is in its last few seconds.

Always have lots of watchers, but sometimes that doesn't impact the sale price at all. Maybe they're dealers? I don't know.

Samantha