PDA

View Full Version : Just a Reminder---I will be arriving in 3 days.....

Poohbear123
10-28-2001, 01:00 PM
Nov. 1-4th. I will be at All Star Sports arriving around 1:00pm. After checking in, will hit Epcot till about 6:00 and than back to hotel to hang out at Pool! If you would like to meet up, I have a meet planned for MGM on Sat. Nov. 3 at 1:00pm AT RnR Coaster! I will be wearing a Purple Polo shirt that has a Mickey Imagineer on the front, left side! Look me up, I go by Faith/Pennie! Thanks.:D

Banzai
10-28-2001, 05:03 PM
Hello~

I intend to going. I will have a lime green ribbon and will be wearing a Planet Hollywood Madrid Shirt. Can't wait to see you!

Brad

Poohbear123
10-28-2001, 05:12 PM
Okey-dokey!:D

sramille
10-30-2001, 11:58 AM
I just found your post a couple days ago. I'm leaving Thursday, staying at AS Music and going for the same reason that you are going too! This is my third SSW. I'm so excited!!!
They just put the autograph session schedule up last night, so I'll have to take a closer look and see if I plan on being in a line during your ride meet.
Are you going solo? I am...I think. (long story) But, I've been a member of a SSW chat club for awhile and plan on meeting some of them there. If you're interested in the group, let me know!

sramille
10-30-2001, 12:14 PM
I just went back and read your november solos post. I was planning on the Animal Kingdom Friday morning too!

nativetxn
10-31-2001, 09:46 AM
Wish I could be there to meet you but I have to wait about 3 more weeks. Have a <b>magical</b> trip.

Katholyn