PDA

View Full Version : Good vs. Evil Swap Sign-ups *closed but active*

BernardandMissBianca
07-08-2006, 10:51 AM
ATTENTION!!
Alright soldiers, your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to come up with a great page kit for mission ALPHA 1-9er, code name Good vs. Evil.

Due date is November 11 (that is when I need to receive your package. I will wait one week to return them just in case someone‘s doesn‘t arrive on schedule).
This swap is open to any swapper!!! Everyone is welcome!!

1. You choose a good and evil character from the same movie.
Examples are as follows: Ariel and Ursula, Snow White and Evil Queen, Peter Pan and Hook.
2. Required: I will leave it up to you if you would like to do:
1 mat and 1 frame, 2 frames, or 2 mats. Please also choose any other 2 elements from the list below for your pair. The mat/frame and two other elements will make a nice page kit.
3. There will be only 6 people per group, so you can keep the production small per group! And if you'd like, you can join another group. I will post any duplicates into different groups.
4. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each kit. You‘ll have 6 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name, your DIS name. On the larger Ziploc bag please put your mailing address on your bag and include return postage.
5. Mailing Instructions - Please use the Flat Rate Envelopes ($4.05) or the Flat Rate Box ($8.10) to mail your packages of goodies to me! Include $4.05 for envelope postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items or $8.10 for the box postage. On the outside of your box/envelope please include your DIS name and Swap name in the bottom corner!
6. PM me with your name and address if you haven’t swapped with me before. If you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!
DISmissed!!

Ok - here are the elements to choose from (if you have another idea for an element, let me know and I will add it).

~~~~Element List ~~~~~ Please use double matting and no handwriting
1 Topper – 8 inch long by 2 inch wide
1 Borders – 11 inches long
1 Journaling boxes - at least 2x2 of writing space & 2 embellished squares - double matted
4 embellished squares - double matted
2 Tags - with brad or eyelet
2 Slide Mounts
1 Journaling Box n Tag - see above
1 Tag & 2 Embellished Squares - see above
1 Mini File Folder & 2 squares - see above
1 Library Pocket and Tag
1 Shaker Box
1 Paper Piecing
1 Matted Poem or song Lyric
1 license plate
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charm(6 per person) AND fiber/ribbon (1Yard pp)

Group 1 *FULL*
1. rlovew - Lucifer and Cindrella's mice
2. disneyfreakk - TBA
3. Ohana 4 – Nemo & Darla
4.Mickeyfan2 - Mr Toad and The Bartender
5. Tiggermei - Ariel & Ursula
6. Katdisney - Peter Pan & Hook

Group 2 *FULL*
1. StichisourHero – Jafar & Aladdin
2. Katdisney - Sulley & Randall
3. Momx3boys - Cruella & Dalmatians
4. AlexWyattMommy - Snow White & Evil Queen
5. FanoftheMouse - Peter Pan & Hook
6. Track n Slabs - Simba & Scar

Group 3 *FULL*
1. StitchisourHero – Hercules & Hades
2. Tiggermei - Hook & Peter Pan
3. Katdisney - Robin Hood & Prince John
4. Momx3boys - Snow White & Evil Queen
5. Tracks and Slabs - Pinocchio & Foulfellow
6. FanoftheMouse - Cruella & Dalmatians

Group 4 *FULL*
1.Katdisney - Mulan & Shan-yu
2.BernardandMissBianca - Alice & Queen of Hearts
3. AlexWyattMommy - Ariel & Ursula
4.PrincessNancy96 - Cruella & Dalmations
5. ella6599 - Cinderella & Step mother (Lady Tremaine)
6. marlynnp - Snow White & Evil Queen

Group 5 *FULL*
1. Katdisney - Ariel & Ursula
2. AlexWyattMommy - Tink & Hook
3. PrincessNancy - Buzz & Zurg
4. StitchisourHero - Pocahontas & Gov. Ratcliffe
5. KAMommy - Aurora & Maleficent
6. Momx3boys - Jafar & Jasmine

Group 6 *FULL*
1. PrincessNancy96 - Ariel & Ursula
2. BernardandMissBianca - Mickey & The dragon (Fantasmic)
3. BlakeNJ - Simba & Scar
4. JennyL - TBA
5. PixieDust32 - Aladdin & Jafar
6. Hopemax - Cruella & Dalmatians

Group 7 *FULL*
1. PrincessNancy96 - Woody & The Prospector
2. marlynnp - Tink, Wendy, Peter & Hook, Smee
3.momx3boys - Flik & Hopper
4. PixieDust32 - Cinderella & Step sisters
5. JennyL - TBA
6. Katdisney - Sebastian & The Chef

Group A (Bazzill only) *FULL*
1. disneyfreakk - Snow White & Evil Queen
2. Ohana 4 - Ursula & Ariel
3. Katdisney - Aurora & Maleficent
4. Momx3boys - Peter Pan & Hook
5. Yodasmom - Simba & Scar
6. AlexWyattMommy - Power Rangers

Group B (Bazzill only) *FULL*
1. Yodasmom - Ponahontas & Ratcliffe
2. Katdisney - Stitch & Gantu
3. PixieDust32 - Alice & Queen of Hearts
4. Mickeyfan2 - Mr. Toad & The Bartender
5. Caitsmama - Tink & Hook
6. BernardandMissBianca - Donald & Chip and Dale

tiggermei
07-08-2006, 11:11 AM
I'll do two:

Ariel and Ursula
Hook and Peter Pan

(I'd like one of these in group 3 b/c I'd like to get Hercules and Hades. :banana: :banana: :banana:

KatDisney
07-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Goodness I almsot forgot this one. Since it is my birthday I slept in a lil.. :teeth:

I would like ,. hmmm

Groups:
1-5 and 7 please :)

Let me grab a soda so I can think

Group 7:
Aurora & Maleficent

BernardandMissBianca
07-08-2006, 11:28 AM
Happy Birthday Kat!!!!!

KatDisney
07-08-2006, 11:33 AM
heheh thanks!! Im still thinking of rest, still haven't gotten my soda..lol..

Group 1: Peter Pan & Hook
Group 2: Sulley & James
Group 3: Robin Hood & Prince John
Group 4: Mulan & Shan-yu
Group 5: Ariel & Ursula

momx3boys
07-08-2006, 11:40 AM
You all are killing me with these swaps, but I can't resist. :teeth:
I would like to be in
group 2- Cruella and the Dalmations
group 3- Snow White and Evil Queen
group 7- Peter Pan and Hook

Thank you!

BernardandMissBianca
07-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Alright everyone, I'm taking off with the boys to go see POC2 so I'll see you around 6pm EST!! There is plenty of room left for everyone so no need to feel rushed.

AlexWyattMommy
07-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Group 2 - Snow White & Evil Queen
Group 3 - Aurora & Maleficent
Group 4 - Ariel & Ursula

Thank you!!

KatDisney
07-08-2006, 01:57 PM
What is a license plate??? :blush:

PrincessNancy96
07-08-2006, 04:20 PM
DArn! Almost missed this...
Group 2: Ariel & Ursula
Group 3: Cruella & Dalmations..
or where ever works.. Mind isn't working clearly today... Just let me know where I need to go~!!!
Enjoy POC2... I need to see POC before I can go any further!!!

momx3boys
07-08-2006, 05:10 PM
What is a license plate??? :blush:

I'm not really sure what a license plate is either Kat. I found some examples of some on Lifetime Moments. I guess it is okay to post the link. I'm not sure if you just use pp and cardstock or something thicker on the bottom.

http://gallery.lifetimemoments.com/showphoto.php?photo=95184&si=license

fanofthemouse
07-08-2006, 05:21 PM
In 2 can I do Peter pan and Hook and in 3 I would like a spot but will decide later.

Tracks N Slabs
07-08-2006, 05:26 PM
I'd like to join ;-)

Group 2; Simba v. Scar
Group 3; Pinocchio v. Gideon & Foulfellow ( I like all the choices in this group... had a "special" connection with a couple of them, so this will be a great group :cool1: )

fanofthemouse
07-08-2006, 05:30 PM
in 3 I will do cruella and dalmations

StitchIsOurHero
07-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi everyone! Thanks, Buffy, for getting me in! All of these choices look great! I can't wait to see the stuff! :cheer2:

Happy Birthday, KatDisney!!! Hope you have a great day! :thumbsup2

PrincessNancy96
07-08-2006, 06:35 PM
I'd like a third spot..but I haven't got a clue who to do... please mark me and I'll get to thinking!!!!!

BernardandMissBianca
07-08-2006, 07:03 PM
OK I have everyone so far.
I changed the Bazzill groups to letters and added 1 more number group. I will do up to 10 regular and 4 bazzill

Amy,
Thanks for the link, I had no idea what a license plate was but they are really cute!

Nancy,
I may juggle you around a bit.

Kat,
Let me know if you want t be moved around so you don't get a zillion Ariels.

Everyone please be patient with me this is my first host job! :worship:

BTW The movie ROCKED!!!!!!

ella6599
07-08-2006, 07:12 PM
I'm new to this board, but I've swapped other places- can I join? (the due date is the date we leave for WDW- so it would give me something different to obsess over, and something to look forward to when I get back :) )

I'd like to be in group 4. Cinderella and stepmother.

BernardandMissBianca
07-08-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm new to this board, but I've swapped other places- can I join? (the due date is the date we leave for WDW- so it would give me something different to obsess over, and something to look forward to when I get back :) )

I'd like to be in group 4. Cinderella and stepmother.

Not a problem, welcome aboard!!!

StitchIsOurHero
07-08-2006, 07:26 PM
BTW The movie ROCKED!!!!!!

It so does, doesn't it??? :banana:

Will you please put me in one more group--you know how addicted I am!! I'm not sure what characters I want, but I'll think on that and get back to you!

Thanks for hosting this one!! :sunny:

momx3boys
07-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Amy,
Thanks for the link, I had no idea what a license plate was but they are really cute!

You're welcome. They are cute, I never made one either. :)

BTW The movie ROCKED!!!!!! Glad you liked it, we can't wait to see it.

BernardandMissBianca
07-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Thanks for hosting this one!! :sunny:

I had to give you and Nancy a break, besides you guys can't have all the fun! :teeth:

BernardandMissBianca
07-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Glad you liked it, we can't wait to see it.

Stay until after the credits, it's funny. Be prepared though it is long, 2 1/2 hours.

AlexWyattMommy
07-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Okay, since I can't be group 3 with Aurora & Maleficent, I'd like to change group 4 to Aurora & Maleficent, I have more Maleficent ideas than Ursula ones. Thanks.
PS That should also help with Kat having too many Ariels :)

PrincessNancy96
07-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Looks good to me!! I don't mind you movin' me around if you need!!! :) I may take another yet.. but I'm stuck in Enchanted Tiki Room mode right now.. I finally have whipped those bad boys into place!! ONLY took me 3 weeks!!!

PrincessNancy96
07-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the break... it gives me time to come up with another idea or two for swaps.. DH asked me tonight when I was going to take a break from Swaps.. I laughed at him!!!!

StitchIsOurHero
07-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the break... it gives me time to come up with another idea or two for swaps.. DH asked me tonight when I was going to take a break from Swaps.. I laughed at him!!!!

Take a break???? NEVER!!! Mwahhh haa haaa!!! :maleficen

AlexWyattMommy
07-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Would Tink & Hook be an okay combination? If so, I'd like to do that and put in a group you need me to be in to help with variety. I didn't say so before, but thank you so much for hosting such a great swap. I can't wait to get started on this one.

PrincessNancy96
07-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Take a break???? NEVER!!! Mwahhh haa haaa!!! :maleficen
LOL!
Yeah! My wheels are already turning!!!! :)

KAMommy
07-08-2006, 08:18 PM
I want in group 4 or 5 - let me think for a minute about what I want.

Thanks!!!!!

KAMommy
07-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Okay, I thought...Fast, huh? :thumbsup2

If it works for the grouping, I would like Aurora and Maleficient. If that doesn't work, let me know and I will pick something else.

KAMommy
07-08-2006, 08:21 PM

Why would we stop swapping? I don't even understand those words! :confused3 Is that English?????

momx3boys
07-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Can I get another spot in group 5 please? How about Jafar and Jasmine or should it be Aladdin? Thanks!!

momx3boys
07-08-2006, 08:31 PM
LOL!
Yeah! My wheels are already turning!!!! :)

I love all of the swaps you all have come up with lately, that is why I've joined all of them. :rotfl:
I really want to host one, but with my house for sale and all that is ahead of me it may be awhile.

BernardandMissBianca
07-08-2006, 09:22 PM
I've got everyone switched around and updated, let me know what you think.

I was thinking of possibly doing The Incredibles and Syndrome. What do you think? There has never been a Syndrome meet and greet but I still think it could work.
Some other ideas are:
Mickey and Pete
Buzz and Zurg
Clayton and Tarzan
Gaston and Beast or Belle
Hopper and Flik
Pocahontas or John Smith and Gov. Ratcliffe

PrincessNancy96
07-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Why would we stop swapping? I don't even understand those words! :confused3 Is that English?????
I don't know what he was thinking.. this is giving me some of my sanity back!! Hello??? DUH!

PrincessNancy96
07-08-2006, 10:06 PM
I love all of the swaps you all have come up with lately, that is why I've joined all of them. :rotfl:
I really want to host one, but with my house for sale and all that is ahead of me it may be awhile.
Hey! I'm not gonna stop.. I'll have to think of something good to do for the next one... I probably won't host again til after 1st of the year.. with back to school, basketball season for 5 kids starting in Sept.. Soccer, football, cross country in August/Sept/Oct.. I'll be on here to keep my sanity!!!! :cheer2: Whew! I'll be taking my books on the road with me to competitions!!! I'll be the scrapping cheerleader!!!! LOL Swap materials in one hand and pom pom in the other!!!! :rotfl:

PrincessNancy96
07-08-2006, 10:07 PM
I've got everyone switched around and updated, let me know what you think.

I was thinking of possibly doing The Incredibles and Syndrome. What do you think? There has never been a Syndrome meet and greet but I still think it could work.
Some other ideas are:
Mickey and Pete
Buzz and Zurg
Clayton and Tarzan
Gaston and Beast or Belle
Hopper and Flik
Pocahontas or John Smith and Gov. Ratcliffe

Give me buzz and zurg for one.. and what about for my other one.... woody and the Miner?? Would that work?????

StitchIsOurHero
07-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Ooh! Could I get Pocahontas & Gov. Ratcliffe for my TBA one?? That would be great! :thumbsup2

Nancy, I've got several extra sets of poms from the coaching days--you just let me know how many you need! :cheer2: :rotfl2:

BernardandMissBianca
07-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Give me buzz and zurg for one.. and what about for my other one.... woody and the Miner?? Would that work?????

You're filled up on your TBA do you want me to add you to one more group for Woody and The Prospector?

YodasMom
07-08-2006, 11:42 PM
I would like to join:

Bazzill group A: Lion King (Simba) and Scar
Bazzill Group B: Pochahontas and Ratcliffe

I'm out of town right now, but if you open up Bazzill Group C, please sign me up for Chernabog and Mickey.

I won't be back online again, probably until later on Tuesday.

Thanks!

KatDisney
07-09-2006, 01:06 AM
Ok Im gonna also sign up for the bazzil group B

Stitch and ..

AlexWyattMommy
07-09-2006, 08:01 AM
Do they every have a meet'n'greet with the bad guys from Power Rangers? My boys would love me to do a Power Ranger swap. If there is not a particular bad guy that shows up, I'll pick a few different ones to put on the "bad guys" frame/mat. Let me know if that will be okay. And if so, you can put me where you need, regular or Bazzill.

BernardandMissBianca
07-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Do they every have a meet'n'greet with the bad guys from Power Rangers? My boys would love me to do a Power Ranger swap. If there is not a particular bad guy that shows up, I'll pick a few different ones to put on the "bad guys" frame/mat. Let me know if that will be okay. And if so, you can put me where you need, regular or Bazzill.

I've never seen the bad guys at WDW but I don't see why you couldn't do it. I wonder if there is any clip art out there....

PrincessNancy96
07-09-2006, 10:08 AM
You're filled up on your TBA do you want me to add you to one more group for Woody and The Prospector?
Yes please... See.. scatter brained!!!! Things are calm now til this weekend.. than Sat. will be rough... but everything is done til than...

BernardandMissBianca
07-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Yes please... See.. scatter brained!!!! Things are calm now til this weekend.. than Sat. will be rough... but everything is done til than...

I'm leaving on Friday for the Disney fan meet but I will have the computer with me so you can PM me. We will be home on Sunday.

You're in group 7 all by yourself for now. I will leave signups open until Mon or Tues that will allow time for the weekday DIS'ers to sign up. Duh!! I should have started signups on a Friday.

BlakeNJ
07-09-2006, 02:42 PM
I would like to join but need a little guidence. Could you add me to a group? Do I pick the charecters or are they given to me? I went through the newbie thread but didn't see anything along the lines of "rules" or what is liked/disliked. I am a newbie to swapping but not scrapbooking.

Thanks.

BernardandMissBianca
07-09-2006, 03:10 PM
I would like to join but need a little guidence. Could you add me to a group? Do I pick the charecters or are they given to me? I am a newbie to swapping but not scarpbooking.

Thanks.

First off Welcome!!!! And hold on to your hat cause swapping is addictive!:teeth:
Now down to the nitty gritty. I have 1 space in group 4 and space in 6 and 7. You pick your characters as long as they are not already in the group you select. You need to pick one good character and one bad character from a movie or show at Disney. Take a look at some of the choices that other people have picked to give you an idea.
You will make a page kit which will include 1 frame and 1 mat or 2 mats and then pick 2 other elements from the list provided. Since there are 6 people including yourself you will make 6 of each element. Bag them up individually in ziploc bags(including your own) with your name and group # on them, throw all of those into a larger ziploc bag and mail them to me by the due date. I will send my address out later in a PM. Also send return postage.
I will then return one kit from each person in your group so you'll end up with 6 different sets.

Here is a link to some previous swaps #12 -24
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4084831

Feel free to ask plenty of questions, I was a newbie once too.

I hope this makes sense. ;)

BlakeNJ
07-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I edited my post (found a typo) and also asked if there are "rules" or things people like/dislike. You can PM me too. Since this will be my first I want to make sure I do everything right!

As far as good/evil, I'll do Simba/Scar in group 6.

BernardandMissBianca
07-09-2006, 03:38 PM
There really aren't any rules, we're not real picky. Just be sure your paper is acid free, which I know you already know, and to try to be on time. We are pretty flexible with deadlines to a degree but I really want everything sent back to you guys before Thanksgiving.

Let me or anyone else know if you have any other questions. Everyone is really helpful here.

I will post a progress thread in a few weeks so just make sure you check in periodically with your progress. You will also see that some people get their stuff done right away but don't feel pressured to rush. I for one am sssooooo slow I'm usually one of the last people to mail. :sunny:

Thanks for joining!!!

marlynnp
07-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Accck!

Hope I'm not too late.

Group 4 - Snow White and Evil Queen

Group 7 - Tink, Wendy & Peter/Capt Hook & Mr. Smee (is it ok to do the pairs like that???)

jennyL
07-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Sorry this new house stuff is getting in the way of my DISing. LOL If there is still room left please add me to a group and I'll take a look around and let you know my pair. If I've missed out just let me know and I'd love to be an angel if needed.

momx3boys
07-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Okay, I would like to join group 7 too. :teeth: I think I will try something for Flik and Hopper. Thanks!!

BernardandMissBianca
07-09-2006, 08:29 PM
I've got everyone covered so far. Hopefully we'll fill the rest up in the next 2 days.

PixieDust32
07-10-2006, 12:12 AM
Group 6
ALADDIN and JAFFAR

Group 7
CINDERALLA AND STEP SISTER

Group B (Bazzill only)

ALICE AND QUEEN OF HEARTS

jennyL
07-10-2006, 06:43 AM
I'll take a slot in Group 7 too. I'll get back with you today on my people.

mickeyfan2
07-10-2006, 06:48 AM
I'll take group B characters TBD.

BernardandMissBianca
07-10-2006, 07:00 AM
I have everyone up to here. I also added one more group in case we need it.
I'm headed to my grandmothers today to copy family pictures but I will be back after lunch.

mickeyfan2
07-10-2006, 10:23 AM
I will do Mr. Toad and the Bartender (I think his name is Winkie).

bigsis1970
07-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Hi Can I join in Group 6 for Cruella and the puppies ? MIchelle

jennyL
07-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Ok guys help out here. I'm drawing a complete blank today on who to do. I've read everyones suggestions and what they are doing but was trying to think of somethign different. Anyone have someone they'd love to see? I'm pretty open on who I do.

AlexWyattMommy
07-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Jenny,
What about Esmeralda vs Frollo
or Pinocchio vs Foulfellow or Stromboli
or Lady vs Cats ('course that one is not a meet'n'greet but would make a cool page)
there is a Nemo vs Darla but how about Nemo vs ScubaDiver/Dentist?
or Marlin/Dorie vs jellies
or Phillip vs Dragon Maleficent?
Okay, my brain is exhausted, hope it helps fuel yours.

hopemax
07-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Since I have successfully avoided signing up for swaps until all my current ones are done, that still didn't keep me from coming up with some ideas... not all are really good versus Evil but certainly adversarial relationships

Gaston vs the Beast
Donald vs Chip&Dale
Donald vs his nephews
Stromboli vs Pinocchio
Brer Rabbit vs Brer Bear/Brer Fox
Mickey, Goofy, Donald vs Willie the Giant (Fun and Fancy Free, Mickey & the Beanstalk)
Lucifer the cat vs Cinderella's Mice
Mad Madam Mim vs Merlin
Sher Kahn or Kaa vs Mowgli
Edgar vs the Aristocats
Madame Medusa vs Bernard & Bianca (Rescuers)
The chef vs Sebastian the crab

Chick Hick vs Lightning McQueen

This list brought to you by having the Encyclopedia of Disney characters next to the computer.

Caitsmama
07-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Hi guys.. is there still room in Bazzill group B? If so, i would like to hop in and do
Tink and Capt. Hook...

Thanks!

momx3boys
07-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Ok guys help out here. I'm drawing a complete blank today on who to do. I've read everyones suggestions and what they are doing but was trying to think of somethign different. Anyone have someone they'd love to see? I'm pretty open on who I do.

I like Brer Rabbit vs Brer Bear/Brer Fox or Buffy had suggested Incredibles vs Syndrome. Feel free to do either of those for group 7. :teeth:

disneyfreakk
07-10-2006, 03:53 PM
hi everyone, just checking in. I made it back from the inlaws today ( but just barely ! :rotfl: ) Thanks for putting me down for snow white and the evil queen! I cant wait to get started on this swap!

Hugs,
Kellie

jennyL
07-10-2006, 09:40 PM
OK thanks for the ideas everyone. I'm still working on my decisions but my DH came up with one I think is great. How about King Louie vs. Baloo? Does that count? If so I'd love to do ito for one of my groups. I'll work on my other one tomorrow.

BernardandMissBianca
07-10-2006, 10:18 PM
OK thanks for the ideas everyone. I'm still working on my decisions but my DH came up with one I think is great. How about King Louie vs. Baloo? Does that count? If so I'd love to do ito for one of my groups. I'll work on my other one tomorrow.

Couldn't tell ya! I've never seen the movie... :duck:

As for Medusa and Bernard and Miss Bianca I reserve all rights to them forever more!!!! :rotfl2: They're mine I tell ya, all mine!!!

I was thinking about Donald and Chip and Dale. OK force my hand I'll do one too......

PixieDust32
07-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Group 8 (If we need it)

Me, Think and the alligator.

BernardandMissBianca
07-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Ya mean Tink and The Crocodile? Aren't they technically on the same side? You could do Hook and the croc...

KatDisney
07-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Can I have the last spot in 7 I love the characters in that one..lol.. and that is all I am gonna sign up for. I have a great idea for the chef and Sebastian. Thanks Hope for the idea!!

The chef vs Sebastian the crab

BernardandMissBianca
07-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Guys my computer has had it's last rights read this evening. :sad: :badpc:

I am currently using my laptop that DH swiped from me for work so I will not be on all the time. I'll probably be on late at night. I guess we will go computer shopping this weekend and then send the big one out for repairs. I just can't be without a computer for that long.

I love my computer, my friends live in it!!

So that being said I'm going to close out the sign ups. Sorry PixieDust32 :flower3: no crocodiles for you...
I will start a progress thread at the end of the month. OK?? OK!!!

Pray for me in my time of need... with..draw...al....kick.....ing.....in.......
:eek: :scared: :faint:

PrincessNancy96
07-11-2006, 08:02 PM
I'll keep the battalion (spelling) rolling until our commander returns... Off to print this.. which reminds me.. I need to order ink... ugh! Good luck computer shopping!!!

StitchIsOurHero
07-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Oh no, Buffy! I don't know what I would do without my computer! Are your pictures on that one? Can you retrieve them? I hope all is well--good luck with the computer shopping!!! :thumbsup2

bigsis1970
07-12-2006, 10:13 AM
oh god been there done that just got mine back..fingers crossed yours comes back soon!! MIchelle

BernardandMissBianca
07-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Oh no, Buffy! I don't know what I would do without my computer! Are your pictures on that one? Can you retrieve them? I hope all is well--good luck with the computer shopping!!! :thumbsup2

DH is going to either image the hard drive elsewhere or just pull the hard drive all together before we ship it. He knows if I lose my pics he is dead man walking. I took the computer to my Grandmothers Monday and DH thinks a solder joint came loose. It still runs for a bit the it locks up. We ran a diagnostics test and it's the internal clock that is broken so it's not a complete loss. However have to mail it to CA so it will be a while before we get it back. The good news is he is going to keep this one(laptop) and I will get a new laptop which has the core intel chip. So I can trick the Wishblade into believing I'm running on a microsoft computer. So the Wishblade is at the top of my christmas list. Guess I can't complain too much!!!

UGGHH DH is home so I'm off the computer now!!!
C-ya

PrincessNancy96
07-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Whew!!! I so can understand.. the computer even glitches here and DH is getting an earful!!! I've noticed twice a week now he backs up all our files..and he even has two sets of discs for our photos.. my set and my back up set! LOL

BernardandMissBianca
07-13-2006, 01:14 AM
Yep as soon as the computer is up and running, I'm copying them onto CD and getting a safety deposit box, plus I will give my mom a copy. My parents live in a really old house, 1730, and my biggest fear is a fire. All of their photos and stuff would be gone. Some of the photos we just copied this week are my grandmothers great great grandmother. I would really hate to lose those. I'm also going to make my brothers copy photos and give me a copy for the deposit box.

What to send me a set of yours to add? ;)

PrincessNancy96
07-13-2006, 06:31 AM
Yep as soon as the computer is up and running, I'm copying them onto CD and getting a safety deposit box, plus I will give my mom a copy. My parents live in a really old house, 1730, and my biggest fear is a fire. All of their photos and stuff would be gone. Some of the photos we just copied this week are my grandmothers great great grandmother. I would really hate to lose those. I'm also going to make my brothers copy photos and give me a copy for the deposit box.

What to send me a set of yours to add? ;)
Sure! I'll send you an extra set! I'd love to see a picture of your mom's house!! I grew up in a house that my parents just sold that was from the 1800's... We actually have a safety deposit box for that reason too!
My fear also is losing all my genealogy work! I have 3 rubber maid tubs full of stuff!!! Which reminds me, I need to get DD to start working on that soon for next years 4-H fair!

BernardandMissBianca
07-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Sure! I'll send you an extra set! I'd love to see a picture of your mom's house!! I grew up in a house that my parents just sold that was from the 1800's... We actually have a safety deposit box for that reason too!
My fear also is losing all my genealogy work! I have 3 rubber maid tubs full of stuff!!! Which reminds me, I need to get DD to start working on that soon for next years 4-H fair!

I'll try to dig up a picture of the house. It may take a few days though.
For the genealogy, at least a lot of the public records are available on the internet. I would scan or photograph everything you can that you already have and put it on CD.
We did heritage albums for me, my brothers, and our cousins. We had my grandfathers train passes from WWII when he was stationed in Italy. So I scanned and shrank them to put in the album. It was cool to have the real thing instead of a sticker from Michael's. That was a ton of work though, we put together 9 albums, spanning 4 generations, in 6 months.

PrincessNancy96
07-14-2006, 06:07 AM
I'll try to dig up a picture of the house. It may take a few days though.
For the genealogy, at least a lot of the public records are available on the internet. I would scan or photograph everything you can that you already have and put it on CD.
We did heritage albums for me, my brothers, and our cousins. We had my grandfathers train passes from WWII when he was stationed in Italy. So I scanned and shrank them to put in the album. It was cool to have the real thing instead of a sticker from Michael's. That was a ton of work though, we put together 9 albums, spanning 4 generations, in 6 months.

Oh, I know!! My mom has a set, I have a set, and DD has a set of all the info so far.. I have DH's grandpa's journal from WWII and my other 2 grandpa's documentation. AT the 4-H fair my DD had 3 books last year..and has made it to state fair the past 3 years.. She didn't do it this year and she is so upset with herself.. but she has diligently been working on her exhibit for next year so she will hopefully go to State next year!!! My Grandpa was stationed in Iran, boy the stories he has told us.

rlovew
07-14-2006, 09:35 AM
Okay- I am going to do Lucifer vs Cinderellas Mice in group 1

Buffy- sorry to hear about the computer problems- I would go crazy if I couldn't gop online. I'm glad we have lots of backups- We have 2 computers at home- my DH has a work laptop he can bring home if needed and I have 4 in my classroom I can use for general internet purposes- if they all went doiwn at the same time I think I would just die.

BernardandMissBianca
07-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Quick note to let ya'll know I'm back from my trip. I will PM my addy to everyone but it will take while , still having computer issues...

disneyfreakk
08-01-2006, 10:13 PM
bump, bump, bump :Pinkbounc