PDA

View Full Version : sort of OT? -- LOVED IT! POTC2

CdnMom2
07-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Just returned from seeing Pirates. Can't wait for the 3rd.
We're such geeks too -- we dressed up to go see it. Well, Dad kind of shrank away in a corner, but Mom & 4 kids were happily in Pirate Gear.
Really looking forward to seeing the additions to the Ride when we're at WDW. I saw the video someone else posted on Boards, but don't want to spoil it for kids so haven't shown them yet. It's really great though.

I'm also pleased to see I think we have our family costumes for MNSSHP! So used to thinking about keeping warm for Halloween around here -- not the same in Florida in late September, apparently. Shhh...kids don't know yet.

Movie was GREAT fun. A whole lot of movie for the $. The cynical part of me kept thinking oh, this must be the end & it wasn't...several times! And the makeup & imagination. WOW! GO SEE IT!

Princess4Eeyore
07-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Yeah, we really enjoyed POTC 2 TOO! It was awesome - I am so impatient - Cant wait for the next one to be out! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Scratch42
07-08-2006, 08:48 AM
It was Awesome!

I ended up going right after work!

Can't wait to see it on the Dumbotron in October!

I couldn't believe just how many people left as soon as the credits started! I told a group of teens to stick around 'cause there is always something at the end! CUTE! No DD wasn't with me, so I could do that! :lmao: :lmao:

Definately buying the DVD!

j

hockey mom
07-08-2006, 09:09 AM
We went last night and loved it!!!!

We also stuck around after the never ending credits.

I loved the people who got dressed up.

Our theatre did a little POTC 1 trivial pursuit game before the show for some movie prizes.