PDA

View Full Version : Question about Gaylord Palms Hotel...

Bouncy Bumble
07-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Hi! My husband is getting a massage at Canyon Ranch at Gaylord Palms hotel. It's an 85-minute treatment. If we all went (husband, me and two kids), would there be something for me and the kids to do while we wait? My husband is afraid that he's going to be too relaxed/"like jelly" to safely drive back to our rental home. Thanks! :goodvibes

kerrynic78
07-08-2006, 02:00 PM
My sister in law got a massge and my brother and 2 nieces found plenty to do while she was gone while there. They had so much fun there just walking around that they are thinking about staying there next time. I know my nieces were entertained and had a great time from the pictures I saw!

MayMom
07-08-2006, 05:21 PM
There is a TON for you to do - 85 minutes won't be enough!! You should definitely GO! After walking around the atriums and exploring all there is to see there, you can always shop at one of the quaint and interesting shops or have ice cream at Ben and Jerry's! We stayed here 2 years ago and it was great - my DS was just 4 years old and he loved it! :teeth:

Bouncy Bumble
07-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the info! Can't wait to go.

Is it okay if I bring a stroller for my little guy? He's not the fastest walker yet.

spiceycat
07-10-2006, 07:51 AM
the stroller is fine - this place is used to outside guests.... the parking fee is high I think $10 a day. So may sure you include that in your budget