PDA

View Full Version : Mousesavers free breakfast @ DTD Doubletree

mom2isaac&ella
07-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Has anyone had this free breakfast here? I've heard that you can have some, but not all the offerings they have on the buffet. Can anyone elaborate & what is the charge if you want to upgrade to the entire buffet? & do they offer Mickey waffles? I remember reading something about this when I was researching this hotel, but can't remember the details. After all the months of planning it seems unreal that we'll be there in less than a month!
Thanks!

Andrea_loves_Disney
07-10-2006, 08:08 AM
Hi! We stayed at the Doubletree in June - overall we loved it! Here's the scoop on the free breakfast. You get all the "cold" items on the buffet which include fresh fruit - pineapple, cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes, strawberries; cold cereal, sweet rolls (danish, cinnamon rolls, sometimes Krispy Kreme doughnuts) bagels, toast, and I think it does include hot cereal (oatmeal) too. The upcharge for the hot items (eggs, sausage, bacon, etc) is $7.00/adults and $6.00/kids. Oh, and the free breakfast does include one beverage per person - coffee, juice, whatever. We thought the selection for the free breakfast was just fine - my son did whine a bit about wanting eggs a day or two, but he survived without it! It is not a lavish buffet, but for free - it's great!
Hope this helps! :wave:

mom2isaac&ella
07-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the info. We are not big breakfast eaters so this will be great for us!