PDA

View Full Version : Ellington In Flight bag....

Chickysmom
07-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Anyone have one of these bags? Either the small or regular size? How do you like it? With the new code at shorbuy.com plus the additional 10% off for a new customer, it makes these reasonable and I have been eyeing them for some time now.....just looking for personal experiences.

Chickysmom
07-08-2006, 09:57 PM
**bump**

anybody???

keahgirl8
07-09-2006, 11:54 AM
I don't have the In Flight bag...I'm not sure what my bag is called, but it is Ellington. I love it! I took it withe me to the parks and it has plenty of room to hold my cameras and snacks, is very durable, and has padding on the strap. I got it at the AAA office. It was pretty pricey, but it was worth it, because I think I will have it for a very long time. Hope that helps!

AKbabe
07-09-2006, 12:44 PM
I have this bag-the small one. I really like it. It has lots of compartments and is quite functional for traveling. Especially when traveling to someplace nice; it looks better than a backpack. If you are considering it for WDW though, I wouldn't recommend it since it's really more of a purse or small tote and can be awkward. In that case I would recommend the standard messenger bag, sling, backpack or fanny (whatever floats your :boat: ). Although if you like carrying purses into the parks, or intend to use elsewhere, it's a good buy.

keahgirl8
07-09-2006, 06:59 PM
I just looked it up. I have the Catalina Travel Tote. It is great for WDW!