PDA

View Full Version : How long for Disney Reward Card???

Snoopygirl
07-07-2006, 04:36 PM
How long does it take to receive your rewards card? We're going to WDW in Sept. and I just want to know when I should request one so I get it before we leave.

Thanks!

Harvest02
07-07-2006, 04:45 PM
I ordered my card about 3 weeks before we left, and I got it in about a week. Doesn't take long! Enjoy!!! :sunny:

alicenwonder99
07-08-2006, 07:03 AM
I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten it! I think once you receive it, you can add points (in 10's) on it instantly. That's why I ordered mine now for our September trip. I should have 10 more points ready to add to it right before we leave.

Mary

Va-bear
07-08-2006, 10:16 AM
I ordered mine aobut tow weeks ago also - no show yet. They did say you could add points later by phone or internet so I went ahead and di it "early" (about 8 weeks out at that point. Glad, I did since now I only have 49 days!!!!! I figure 2-3 days before we go I'll add any last minute points (esp. since then the final payment on out hotle will have been payed - hey thats lunch righ there!)

TiggerStac
07-08-2006, 11:11 AM
I am another one who ordered it about 2 weeks ago and still no card.

I made sure to order early as we are leaving 9/6.

Va-bear
07-13-2006, 04:34 PM
HI!!!! So it took just almost exactly two weeks!!! Note, you then have to call a number to "activate" it and I have heard that it's another day for that to take effect - so keep that in mind too! Good Luck! :)

happypooh
07-13-2006, 07:24 PM
I leave in 8 days for DL and was told I could get a rewards card at guest services...does anyone know if that really is so and would I have to wait 24hrs for it to take effect? Also, once I transfer the money to the rewards card is there an expiration on it? If I don't get to use it I will try in sept at WDW....