PDA

View Full Version : FreeGirlyStuff.com

NoelGypsy
07-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Has anyone here ordered from FreeGirlyStuff.com before?? If not there is lots of fun stuff on there and it is always changing. Right now there is free shipping with an order over $17.00 (which is not hard to do... LOL). Also you get lots of free stuff in the box. My last order I got a bunch of stuff I probably would have never ordered for myself, or ever thought of trying out, and now that I have tried the stuff I love it.
On Sundays they play bingo and you can win prizes ... and it is a ball... the people there are so nice, and the owner Kristine is wonderful!!
:wizard:

http://www.prestoshopping.com/prestostore_graphics/11174_sf21608.jpg

jenr812
07-28-2006, 11:47 PM
Thanks - looks cute!

pansmermaidzlagoon
07-29-2006, 08:16 AM
cute site, but why is it called FREE girly stuff when they charge for EVERYTHING - even trial sizes and SAMPLES!?!?!? :confused3

RobinMarie
07-29-2006, 08:46 AM
cute site, but why is it called FREE girly stuff when they charge for EVERYTHING - even trial sizes and SAMPLES!?!?!? :confused3

I think this is why:

Welcome to Free Girly Stuff, where we send free gifts with every order! The bigger your order, the more free gifts you'll receive!

pansmermaidzlagoon
07-29-2006, 09:26 AM
that's fine - and I am all for saving money, but charging for samples??? I really think the name of the site is way too misleading.

Anyone with any experience on this site - are the freebies with the orders anything really great - or just junky stuff?

NoelGypsy
07-30-2006, 12:25 AM
I have ordered from there twice. Some of the free stuff I received was combs, candles, scrunchies, loofa sponges, eyelash curler, samples of perfumes, magnets, and other things I can not remember right now. whenever I have ordered from there I have received at least 10 free gifts. SOme of the free gifts are sometimes samples from another company trying to make a go of it and I guess somehow they hook up with these people and get samples and send them out. I got bath salts one time and they were so great I wound up ordering some from the company.
I agree with you pansmermaidzlagoon, I have never bought samples from freegirlystuff.com. I think that is a little wierd. I do like all the trial size stuff though. And last year around Christmas I bought a ton of candles from the site. They looked like little apple pies and they were like 3.75 each and everyone I gave them to loved them. I check that site at least once a week to once every other week since it is always changing.
:wizard:

KarenAylwood
07-30-2006, 08:32 AM
I noticed that the OP posted on July 7th so I'm guessing that it isn't free shipping on orders over $17 anymore? EDIT: oops, looked on the home page- yes, still free shipping for all of July :teeth:

They have a deal now where you get a free body scrub from the Body Shop if you spend $25 or more.

I agree that I wouldn't buy samples from there, but most of the stuff looks pretty cool! In their special offers section they have really cheap stuff you can add to your order for only 1-25 cents. I think I may come up with an order!

pansmermaidzlagoon
07-30-2006, 01:56 PM
that doesn't sound too bad - at least it sounds like the freebies are something you can use or are interesting to try - not just junkie stuff!!!! :sunny: