PDA

View Full Version : Who loves surprise money?

3DisneyBuggs
07-07-2006, 06:40 AM
I sell on ebay and have a Paypal account and so does DH. I transfer my balance to his accont, when I want to use a CC to make an ebay purchase. I have a nice amount in my account so I looged onto DH's Paypal to find $48.00 sitting there. I forgot all about it! My spending $$ for our trip is now complete! I'm very happy!

Thanks Ebay too!

Harvest02
07-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Surprise money is great! I sell on e-bay also and use the money towards Disney. I also love when I receive rebate checks in the mail and forgot that they were coming. Any rebate checks go towards Disney too. Every little bit helps!!! :cool1:

disneysteve
07-07-2006, 11:26 AM
I always forget about rebates (even though I keep a log to make sure I get them). I'm still surprised when the check arrives.

I also do a lot of online surveys. These are professional surveys and pay VERY well, usually $100/hour. But payment usually comes 4-8 weeks after the survey. I don't track or log these, so it's always a nice surprise when a check shows up in the mail.

kilee
07-07-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm the same way w/ rebates. I had about $300 in them from the holidays that all arrived in early spring-- that was a definite nice bonus I had forgotten about.

TroyandDabs
07-07-2006, 01:13 PM
I also do a lot of online surveys. These are professional surveys and pay VERY well, usually $100/hour. But payment usually comes 4-8 weeks after the survey. I don't track or log these, so it's always a nice surprise when a check shows up in the mail.

What company do you go through? I just signed up with two companies a few days ago, but havent heard anything from them yet. :confused3

disneysteve
07-07-2006, 01:26 PM
What company do you go through? I just signed up with two companies a few days ago, but havent heard anything from them yet. :confused3
The ones I'm referring to are all physician-only surveys. If you or your spouse is a physician, I could send you some links.