PDA

View Full Version : Sesame Place discounts

Samandmom
07-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Hi, I tried the search feature to find this post about Sesame Place discounts that was posted sometime last week but the search is down. Anyone have that link? I thought I remembered reading that there are coupons at the burger kings in PA. Thanks for the help!

lchez
07-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Hi ~ I live in NJ and there are discount coupons at local McDonalds. If I remember correctly, you can get something like $10 off a single days admission. If I see one, I'll pick it up for you. PM me with your address and when you need it by.

Samandmom
07-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Thank you very much for the kind offer. We are leaving tommorrow morning. Once we get to that Main street close to Sesame Place I will run in some places and see if there are any coupons. I was just at Dunkin Donuts tonight (in CT) and they had Six Flag discounts it was a buy one get one free. I said to myself I wish that said Sesame Place. ;)
Thanks again :sunny:

JoyG
07-06-2006, 04:22 PM
This is probably too late for your trip but if you buy your tix online a week in advance I think you can use the code "PEPSI" (which is big on the Seaworld board). Not only does it work for Seaworld but also for Sesame Place and you get 20% off.