PDA

View Full Version : Culligan Water Bottles

tarheelmjfan
07-05-2006, 08:40 PM
After reading the Brita thread, I started looking for them. Apparently, they're no longer making them, so I'm looking elsewhere. I don't want to purchase something that I can't get refills for. Has anyone ever tried the Culligan water bottles? Do they work as well as the Brita bottles did?

tatooed goofy
07-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Just an FYI---
We found it was better to just get the 5 gallon jugs delivered and get a large dispenser at Home Depot. I just thought I would share in case you were thinking of this at all. :confused3 :p

bexplosive
08-02-2006, 12:00 AM
After reading the Brita thread, I started looking for them. Apparently, they're no longer making them, so I'm looking elsewhere. I don't want to purchase something that I can't get refills for. Has anyone ever tried the Culligan water bottles? Do they work as well as the Brita bottles did?

check out ************. you can get the water filter bottles from them

www.************.com

great product!! I got mine in a few weeks ago.

jsquirt555
08-05-2006, 09:42 AM
I just got my ************ bottles and I love them! I ordered the family pack of the 27oz sport bottles and a few extra filters. They are very handy, I definitely recommend them for everybody. You can just throw them in a bag or carry them anywhere. Just refill wherever you are.

Our water where I live has a funny smell to it. I tried it with that, and it smells and tastes like fresh, pure water!!

My husband didnt want to get them because he thought they wouldnt work. Boy was he WRONG!!

Janice

OhMari
08-05-2006, 06:03 PM
We had Culligan for the last 5 years. My unit cost $150, now you can pick them up for like $85 at Home Depot. Culligan picks up our bottles and I pay $5.25 for 4 refills a bottle. My youngest doesn' like the taste. It took me awhile to get used to it.

bexplosive
08-05-2006, 08:58 PM
We had Culligan for the last 5 years. My unit cost $150, now you can pick them up for like $85 at Home Depot. Culligan picks up our bottles and I pay $5.25 for 4 refills a bottle. My youngest doesn' like the taste. It took me awhile to get used to it.

not sure we are talking about the same thing. these are water filter bottles that have a filter built into them. you carry it around with you. they only cost about $8-$12 and lasts 3 months.

check it out at www.************.com

jsquirt555
08-07-2006, 09:00 PM

I've tried the ones at www.************.com they work well.

bevtoy
08-07-2006, 10:37 PM
We purchased ************ filters. They ship fast and the filters work well.

Mel2111
08-08-2006, 10:25 AM
I agree, they are 2 thumbs up in my book. I've had mine for a while, and I dont know what I did without them!! :thumbsup2