PDA

View Full Version : OT Mypoints account gone...Help!

Maybelle
07-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Ok, so I signed up with mypoints around two weeks or so ago, and I go onto the site a few minutes ago to put in a referral, and the sign up page come up. So I put in my info, and I can't get in. I keep getting an error message, and I know everything I am putting in is correct. It even says You have 0 points, but I had lots of points this afternoon, and it always shows up when I go to the page. So anyone else have this problem?

ARGGHHH!

nuke
07-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Me too. I just came here to see if anyone else had a problem. It must be mypoints problem.

Maybelle
07-05-2006, 07:57 PM
I hope it's a problem with mypoints. I was getting close to the gift cert. that I wanted! I'll be really mad if I have to start all over! :sad2:

vhoffman
07-05-2006, 09:13 PM
DH and I both have accounts, a few days ago they both said "account frozen". My account says I have zero points, dh says his still has the correct number of points. Glad we redeemed most when we could!

crisi
07-05-2006, 09:18 PM
That happened to me with my.points a year or so ago. I never bought anything, just kept clicking through. One day, account disappeared and no more emails.

My points seems to work well for people who order through their site, but they don't seem to be too interested in us "freeloaders."

T. Lynn
07-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Wow, I was getting worried. I just checked and mine is all there. I don't order that much thru mypoints. I mainly click on the emails that come.

azgal81
07-06-2006, 10:04 AM
Mine and my boyfriends accounts both have points in them. He ordered a rug from target about 4 months ago but I haven't ordered anything from them in over a year. I do all my shopping through Creations Rewards.

lenzs4
07-06-2006, 07:55 PM
I have had a mypoints account for many years. I loved ckicking email - now I do not get them anymore. My Mom babysits my kiddos during the school year for me at my house and does my points on my comp. She still gets emails. I have tried sending a trial email - those go through but still no clicks. Anyone know where I can load that option again - I can not find one.

staceyfe
07-06-2006, 08:05 PM
This happened to me about a year ago after I sent them a nasty email about not ever crediting my points. I figured someone was trying to get even. I then sent an email stating all of my points were gone and could I please have them back. I got them all back--I'm still not sure if it was just a glitch.

lenzs4
07-07-2006, 10:03 AM
still no luck with the emails but at least my points are there!