PDA

View Full Version : BuzzAgent Question

keishashadow
07-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Help? I signed up for Aquapod campaign (my 1st) submitted report a week ago but, haven't received any points for it.

Do I need to contact my agent?

Worse, was my 1st report so bad, I got zero points - now, that would be sad.

ministrychick77
07-05-2006, 07:41 PM
you shouldn't have to contact them.... whenever i turned in a report they emailed me how many points i got. you'll hear from them soon...

keishashadow
07-05-2006, 09:28 PM
you shouldn't have to contact them.... whenever i turned in a report they emailed me how many points i got. you'll hear from them soon...
Thanks...do you like the program so far?

bcvprincesses
07-05-2006, 10:30 PM
It took me about 2 weeks to receive any points for my Aquapod report. They did send me an e-mail about my points. I think they just have too many to go through right now.

ministrychick77
07-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Thanks...do you like the program so far?

yeah... i've already emailed them wondering why i haven't gotten anything in the mail from them, and got a quick reply. they have a lot of opportunities to get points, and the stuff they offer is decent.

Christypl
07-06-2006, 07:34 AM
A question...does the aquapod have rewards up? Because the Disney one I got right after the water one still does not.

Cindy B
07-06-2006, 07:35 AM
A question...does the aquapod have rewards up? Because the Disney one I got right after the water one still does not.

I've had rewards for aquapod since signing up.

Christypl
07-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Thanks!

formernyer
07-06-2006, 09:29 AM
They are being both slow and stingy with the Aquapod reports. I submitted two of the "Create Your Own Bzz" (which usually award higher points). Both took 1.5 weeks to approve and they were only awarded 35 points each.

keishashadow
07-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Guess I'll just sit tight then...do hope future campaigns have better "offerings" than 2 bottles of water.

Not to berate the product, like Deer Creek water but...

formernyer
07-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Guess I'll just sit tight then...do hope future campaigns have better "offerings" than 2 bottles of water.

It wasn't 2 free bottles...it was 10 free bottles. one of the coupons was for a free 8-pack.

keishashadow
07-06-2006, 10:09 AM
It wasn't 2 free bottles...it was 10 free bottles. one of the coupons was for a free 8-pack.
I received 2 bottles and several coupons for free 8 packs....it was my understanding that the coupons were to have been distributed during the "buzz".???

This is my 1st campagin...I'm sure they'll let me know of my transgressions.;)

formernyer
07-06-2006, 10:43 AM
my coupon pack only had one free coupon and the rest were all $.50 off.

i used the free package coupon for personal use, but i only bring the bottles to public places (like send them to ball games with my kids). i give out the $.50 coupons.

summerrluvv
07-06-2006, 10:54 AM
I used the free 8 pack coupon for me and the rest go to the people I'm bzzing. The Duraflame free coupons I passed out since I received 10 of those. Of course the product is no where to be found around here.

I'm amazed at how many people complain about bzz. It's a free program and no one is making you do it. The freebies are a bonus IMO.

keishashadow
07-06-2006, 11:34 AM
I used the free 8 pack coupon for me and the rest go to the people I'm bzzing. The Duraflame free coupons I passed out since I received 10 of those. Of course the product is no where to be found around here.

I'm amazed at how many people complain about bzz. It's a free program and no one is making you do it. The freebies are a bonus IMO.

Don't mean to complain...just new to the program & unsure of exactly what the "rewards" are...especially since the site, painted such a pretty picture.

If I find it's not right for me, I'll jump ship thank you very much.;)

summerrluvv
07-06-2006, 01:49 PM
Don't mean to complain...just new to the program & unsure of exactly what the "rewards" are...especially since the site, painted such a pretty picture.

If I find it's not right for me, I'll jump ship thank you very much.;)

Oh, I wasn't specifically talking about you complaining. I've seen quite a few posts in recent weeks complaining about the samples received, etc. pirate:

I Believe n Fairies
07-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Sorry to jump in op, but can someone give me a cliff's notes version of Buzz Agents?? I've heard so much about it, but have no clue what it is.

I'm a SAHM. Is it a bother? Time consuming? Pro vs cons?

Sorry, I'm clueless.... :confused3

TIA- Brandi

lenzs4
07-06-2006, 08:46 PM
A bzz agent is a person that helps promote new products. The websight is the middle man - the company highers bzz agent and the public signs up to help promote products they think they would use.

You can read about it at www.bzzagent.com (http://www.bzzagent.com)