PDA

View Full Version : We should identify ourselves!!!

misslissa
07-05-2006, 06:26 PM
:cool1: Ok... maybe I'm the only nut in Toronto, I don't know...

But, twice this week I have been driving to work and once drove past a person with a Disney bumper sticker and another time drove past someone with ears on their antenna. I felt like honking and waving. :rotfl:

Am I losing it??? :banana:

Scratch42
07-05-2006, 07:22 PM
If it was a Canadian Mickey Antennae Topper, it could have been me! But also look for the Cheshire Cat and Thumper in the back window! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

j

coastgirl
07-06-2006, 07:36 AM
Well we've got a "party Stitch" on ours, it was great on the rental car which we could NEVER recognize...but not likely you'll spot us in Nova Scotia! ;)

misslissa
07-06-2006, 08:02 AM
I have pink fuzzy Cinderellabration dice on the mirror.

BitsnBearsMom
07-06-2006, 08:49 AM
You would spot me with a seasonal Disney antenna topper!!LOL

right now it's just a plain black Mickey - need to get the Canada one and some more when we go in October.

There's someone else in my area of Guelph that has the same silver MPV and often has the same antenna topper as I do.... have tried to get into their van at our Zehrs a few times now :lmao:

Donald - my hero
07-06-2006, 02:55 PM
You would spot me with a seasonal Disney antenna topper!!LOL

right now it's just a plain black Mickey - need to get the Canada one and some more when we go in October.

There's someone else in my area of Guelph that has the same silver MPV and often has the same antenna topper as I do.... have tried to get into their van at our Zehrs a few times now :lmao:

Guelph you say? My Mickey topper is so faded BUT be very very quiet and I am sure you will hear us at sometime in a parking lot shout MICKEY!! Hubby has trouble finding car and he can see the topper everytime :car:

mickeywho?
07-06-2006, 02:59 PM
We're in Oakville. Look for us with the Leprechaun Mickey in the green CRV.

My kids kill themselves playing "at-home hidden mickey" Kind of like the old punch buggy game but with Mickey attenae bobs!

SplashMom
07-06-2006, 08:25 PM
We have a black mickey right now but I like to go seasonal! If you peek in the windows, our floor mats have a large Mickey head in the corner! Of course, you wouldn't see me either because we are also in NS. It definitely makes it easier to find the van in a parking lot and Mickey keeps me company when I am driving! :teeth:

Mickey Fanatic
07-07-2006, 12:46 PM
I do the seasonal toppers too. Right now our grey malibu has the Canadian Mickey head and Mickey black dice on the mirror.

Our black cavalier has a Cutie Mickey atenna topper.

We are in Burlington but on or both of us drive to TO everyday.

surfer_ed
07-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Oakville, Red CRV and Blue VW Golf, both with Sorcerer Mickey topper.

merfsko
07-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Scarborough- We do Seasonal Toppers too :thumbsup2

Right now we have the Black Mickey w/Golden Ears/Hat
It's a red van. Feel free to honk and wave :) We might look at you like you're crazy, but we'll eventually remember and figure it out. :blush:

mackeyapp
07-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi SplashMom
I Have the WDW2006 license plate on my Corolla. If you see a red corolla with a red front plate-It's me a fellow diser. :wave: :wave: Haven't convinced DH to put one on his truck yet. :rotfl2:

misslissa
07-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Scarborough- We do Seasonal Toppers too :thumbsup2

Right now we have the Black Mickey w/Golden Ears/Hat
It's a red van. Feel free to honk and wave :) We might look at you like you're crazy, but we'll eventually remember and figure it out. :blush:

I'm in Scarborough... So, I will do that!!! :rotfl:

MJGirl
07-08-2006, 11:06 PM
We're in Oakville. Look for us with the Leprechaun Mickey in the green CRV.

My kids kill themselves playing "at-home hidden mickey" Kind of like the old punch buggy game but with Mickey attenae bobs!

Hey ... I'll be in Oakville tomorrow ... I have a black mickey on my silver Focus ... If I see a green CRV with a Leprechaun Mickey ... I'll wave! :wave:

dvc at last !
07-08-2006, 11:40 PM
I have the Americana Mickey (red, white and blue with stars and stripes)
in Buffalo,NY.

madonna31
07-09-2006, 09:24 PM
I felt like honking and waving.

lol, well if you honked and waved in my neighbourhood today, other drivers would of assumed you were Italian and honked and waved back. :teeth:

Donald - my hero
07-10-2006, 09:39 AM
lol, well if you honked and waved in my neighbourhood today, other drivers would of assumed you were Italian and honked and waved back. :teeth:

Oh ain't that the truth? Major big stuff in our city .... causing party: even in the middle of the streets so we took our lives in our own hands as we drove home. We live in what is considered a "little Italy" town and it was our Italiano festival as well this whole weekend.

Don't kill me folks buts :eek: big noise that scared our dog and went past 4 am until thunderstorms kicked in big time. Glad folks enjoyed themselves (honest)