PDA

View Full Version : Mugs -- don't shoot me

Donald - my hero
07-05-2006, 03:53 PM
This is a really quick question :confused3

Can I use my mug WITHOUT getting a meal? ie on my way back to room at end of day?

We could do this in 1999 but not sure if rules have changed. YES i am buying new mug.

hrh_disney_queen
07-05-2006, 03:55 PM
(quick answer)

yep!

EeyoreFan1
07-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Of Course!! Although knowing Disney, that will change VERY soon.. :rotfl:

epcotking
07-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Yes, yes, yes.......BANG!!!

Corinne
07-05-2006, 05:21 PM
This is a really quick question :confused3

Can I use my mug WITHOUT getting a meal? ie on my way back to room at end of day?

We could do this in 1999 but not sure if rules have changed. YES i am buying new mug.

Of course! :thumbsup2

LizzySwan1022
07-05-2006, 05:36 PM
absolutly

byoung
07-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Of course you can.

CleveRocks
07-06-2006, 01:25 PM
When you buy a refillable mug you're buying unlimited refills (at that resort and during the length of that stay). You're NOT buying refills that are only good as some sort of "value meal" or meal package.

maddhatir
07-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Of Course!! Although knowing Disney, that will change VERY soon.. :rotfl:

ok- hold on-- what are you talking about!?

sorry everyone-- i just needed to know! does EeyoreFan1 have some inside info that they would like to share with the rest of us?? hmmm?? :rolleyes:

but if this is just something you may just surmise.....you MUST start off the post....THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION...... :lmao: or better yet PM me! ...its safer that way! :rotfl2:

pezheadmeg
07-06-2006, 10:49 PM
I did this the whole time last year. I would go for a morning walk and fill up the mug several times. Some of us are just big drinkers. :cool1:

ADisneygirl
07-07-2006, 10:09 AM
No problem refilling your mug with no food purchase. They were meant for drink refills and have no connection to meal purchases. Not even the initial purchase of the mug ~~ just buy the mug if thats all you want.

We refill out mugs all the time, esp. on pool days -- when we are out in all the sun we need a cold drink! We refill for coffee, for tea, for cocoa, for soda -- we get great use out of our mug purchase while at WDW and then we reuse them to bring tea and coffee to work. Great way to stay in the Disney mood after you've had to go home. I think they are a great value since we use them at home too.

Donald - my hero
07-07-2006, 11:18 AM
:woohoo: Thanks SO much to all of you who responded. That is one worry off a very LONG list of things that i haffa clear up.

Now I know I can drink whatever and whenever I choose to :drinking1
Also great for Dad who is known for drinking a 2 litre bottle of Coke EVERY night

ParrotBill
07-07-2006, 11:24 AM
2 liters of Coke every night! Sounds like a science experiment!

hrh_disney_queen
07-07-2006, 11:45 AM
:woohoo: Thanks SO much to all of you who responded. That is one worry off a very LONG list of things that i haffa clear up.

Now I know I can drink whatever and whenever I choose to :drinking1
Also great for Dad who is known for drinking a 2 litre bottle of Coke EVERY night

sounds like he will get him money's worth, then!! keep in mind that the big fat mugs don't fit very well in car cup holders when you get home..

I like filling mine from the frozen coke machine at night.(at POP, do the other resorts have FCMs?)

Donald - my hero
07-07-2006, 08:45 PM
2 liters of Coke every night! Sounds like a science experiment!

YUPPERS that's my dad -- a true Science experiment :teacher: How much can one man drink in a sitting. Of course his preferred beverage is Dr Pepper but Mom only buys it when we bring the kids up since it is way too expensive the way he goes thru it :drinking1

EeyoreFan1
07-07-2006, 08:47 PM
ok- hold on-- what are you talking about!?

sorry everyone-- i just needed to know! does EeyoreFan1 have some inside info that they would like to share with the rest of us?? hmmm?? :rolleyes:

but if this is just something you may just surmise.....you MUST start off the post....THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION...... :lmao: or better yet PM me! ...its safer that way! :rotfl2:

:teeth:

the john
07-08-2006, 03:41 PM
absolutly posatutly

maddhatir
07-10-2006, 07:08 AM
:teeth:

bhaaaaa! come one, what this? :teeth: thats not an answer! :rotfl2:

Lizzy Lemon
07-10-2006, 07:20 AM
Wouldn't touch coke at all after I read what it did to a T bone steak!

kkymmy
07-10-2006, 07:32 AM
i know it's OT but do share please!!

nascarcheshirecat
07-10-2006, 09:35 AM
bhaaaaa! come one, what this? :teeth: thats not an answer! :rotfl2:

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING! :goodvibes

goingbackagain
07-10-2006, 09:39 AM
I love the mugs! It's a great deal! My kids always get a drink for by the pool and when we get in at night, not to mention with meals. ANd when we get home, it's the best souvenior. We use them a lot at home!

UtahMama
07-10-2006, 07:20 PM
"Drink up me 'earties YO HO!!!"

We get our monies worth outa these babies...hate cheaters who bring old fadded, different resort mugs to refill.
I remember when we very first discovered them we were too cheap to get the mugs-o-plenty and waited a day and after the first day of buying drink after drink for a family of 6...We still laugh!

zipuzee
07-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Wouldn't touch coke at all after I read what it did to a T bone steak!

When my car wouldn't start one morning, my brother poured coke on the battery terminal connections. 15 minutes later, my car was up and running. :rotfl2: But I still drink it :rotfl:

dizydreamer
07-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Okay, the mugs are great. As for the Coke.... well lets just say I used to drink a 2 liter bottle myself a day. (no coffee for me) When I had to stop drinking so much I lost fifteen pounds in 5 days. THe stuff is no good. But love the mugs for by the pool. Have fun.

maddhatir
07-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddhatir
bhaaaaa! come one, what this? thats not an answer!

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING! :goodvibes

why are you all torturing me...... :rotfl2:

i'm tellin' mom cuz your keepin secrets! :guilty:

becky_AK
07-18-2006, 04:10 PM
I was there last October and we refilled our mugs continuously throughout the day. I don't think that it is a problem. As far as I know the mugs are good for refills throughout the length of your stay at a particular resort.

irishbosoxfan
07-18-2006, 04:16 PM
I have a couple of quick questions if the OP doesn't mind!?

We are thinking of buying them for our next trip in February when we stay at ASMo-----1) Do they have them at ASMo?------2) Do they have a place we can fill them up with milk for DD4?----3) Are coffee,tea and soda the only things you can get?

Thanks to all who answer!!